Multicam Pics!

Id honestly get the new eBaybanned Gen2 (Gen1) Combats - They look awesome, and they are dead cheap!! :D

I should ban you from the Multicamaddict forum instantly for that comment, Kliskey...you should know better. ;)

Buy Propper if you're on a budget, it's so damn cheap in the US anyway, and is excellent quality. Don't bother wasting your money on replica. Please.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

face it the only way we can get genuine crye gear is from the few tactical retailers such as tac sense. ebay or if you know somebody in the armed forces. and even then thats still a long shot.

copies/clones are starting to get better and maybe in the not too distant future will actually be more accessable to the airsoft community.

becasue crye are tight on their patents not many copies can be sold or produced before crye's lawyers lay the smackdown on anyone trying to directly copy their designs. (i have no idea on the laws of patents here so correct me if im wrong)

i gave up multicam for the sole reason because its expensive to get what i want for a loadout. i spent in the region of £400-500 on it and i was still not even close to completing my loadout so i gave up. not to mention i didnt like the fact my gear was gathering dust in my wadrobe as ive not been on a skirmish since october and i needed the cash to buy a car.

i do miss the stuff i have to admit it, i still have my TT MC 3 day pack (or at least i think its a 3 day pack) and a pair of field pants.

it is difficult now trying to find a new camo for me to wear.

as rare and interesting multicam was a year or so ago is now everywere and kinda seems a little boring now that alot of people have the stuff. its a personal thing for me i like to stand out from the crowd. it shows in many aspects of my life, my tattos, the colour of my car, the colour of my drum kit etc.... the same applies for airsoft.

having an individual mark on a loadout is important to me as i dont want to look like any tom ###### and harry on the field.

i am still impressed at the fact multicam is now so easy to get for airsofters. but still it can be rather pricy.

one thing i had from my multicam loadout i will however carry forward with my next loadout weither it will be DPM, M84 or US Woodland is the Boozer Belt.

i have no idea why i said all that.

please ignore lol.

Ignored. :)

But to be honest, you are kinda right..... But not really :lol:

Its annoying that lots of people now "have" multicam and think that they are all that, when in reality, all they have is sham.

That said, its his/hers to their own. If you can't afford the real stuff, but still want to get in on Multicam, then the fake stuff is for you.

I personally like dressing up like an army biatch man, and I like collecting the gear as well. So for me, only the real thing will do.

At the end of the day, it all depends on what you want to spend your money on :)

102_4089.jpg

102_4091.jpg

Couple of pics of me at OP Red Congo in WA. Kinda *meh* shots of me, but oh well.

Pictures courtesy of Tank at 1st Sword Airsoft.

Multicam is propper stuff, which seems to be very nice quality for the monies. I'm just trying to wash it as little as possible to prevent fading.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Lol fair dooz :)

Got any posy pictures to show off then? :D

Dude,

Took a bit of time but here are the pics!

The real Tad jacket is the Version 3 and the fake one is the Version 4.

With the comparison pics, Version 3 is to the left and V.4 to the right.

Like for like, the details are very good, especially the way they replicated the stitching details around the velcro arm pockets! :D

post-41888-1213008544_thumb.jpg

post-41888-1213008560_thumb.jpg

post-41888-1213008572_thumb.jpg

post-41888-1213008590_thumb.jpg

post-41888-1213008599_thumb.jpg

post-41888-1213008665_thumb.jpg

indeed, never been a fan of sham

it souldnt be alowed. real stuff is cheap enough now days.

i partially agree. i mean, MC is the airsoft camo around. the question about that. however, while there are scores of "seals" and "sof" there are very few people going for MC based impressions or reenactment (stuff like the ghosts or transformers, or even the odd SF or Afsoc unit wearing it)

ad like with everything airsoft, there are score of replicas. some are pretty good, some downright ridiculous. and if you feel like wearing that stuff....who am i to disagree (quote Annie Lennox)

Pretty much the whole idea behind "Replicas" of anything are that they are cheaper than their "Genuine" counterparts. I used to see the point in multisham, back when BDU's costs $200 for the tops and bottoms. But nowadays when MC is affordable there really isn't any point in buying the fake stuff (unless you're going for a chassis or something and can't get the real deal)

My Multicam Stuff:

First is my light loadout.

CIMG0329.jpgCIMG0330.jpgCIMG0332.jpgCIMG0333.jpg

I didn't realize my cap was so skewed. Looks Goofy.

Kitlist:

-Range Vest (Various Patches, Open Top Shingles)

-Gen 1 Combat Pants and Shirt

-BLS Belt (Canteen pouch, mag pouches, dump pouch, hip holster, pistol mag pouches radio pouch, spare battery pouch.)

-Gunfgihter Cap, (American Flag patch, "B Neg" tape.)

-DEVGRU Headset

-5.11 HRT Boots

-Timberland Watch (Not seen under sleeve.)

-Mechanix M2 gloves.

-Oakley Shooting Glasses

-Also seen is my "EOD Module" which is the DLP with a GP pouch holding an assortment of tools, and a knife pouch, as well as a larger knife.

Heavy Loadout:

CIMG0334.jpgCIMG0335.jpgCIMG0336.jpgCIMG0338.jpg

Kitlist:

-Gen 1 Combat Pants and Shirt

-BLS Belt (Canteen pouch, mag pouches, dump pouch, hip holster, pistol mag pouches radio pouch, spare battery pouch.)

-DEVGRU Headset

-5.11 HRT Boots

-Timberland Watch (Not seen under sleeve.)

-CIRAS (M4 Mag pouches; 2x1 2x2, 2x3, Kershaw knife, Admin pouch, shotgun mag pouch.)

-Hydro-Dipped ACH, with custom velcro.

-Mechanix M2 gloves.

-Oakley Shooting Glasses

CIMG0340.jpg

My 3rd line, a Go-Bag.

CIMG0343.jpg

A closeup of the patch seen on my arm. Its my Team's patch, which is actually my design.

Weapons are my no-frills VFC SCAR (but only because I lent my ACOG to a friend...) and my Glock 17.

I'm getting some other stuff eventually. I want to get some replica plates for the CIRAS, to truly make it "light" versus "heavy", some new Oakleys, (the actually military issue ones,) and a new timepiece. Plus maybe some odds and ends to trick my SCAR a little more. I'm thinking Magpuls, a real FDE ACOG. So you can expect to see that in the future.

Also, ther are a few other bllopers in these. E-cookie if you can find them.

Edited by Massumma