Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The 5.56 and the Utility on the left look remarkably like some old "Ghost cam" pouches I had in my possession a while back. In fact they look identical, pretty sure they fakes.

I tend to agree with you Mike,i have the multisham CIRAS with the exact same type of pouches on it.

RT B)

Don't know, condor pretty much started as a repro-gear maker. But honestly I can't tell the diff. b/t their multicam and the blackwater pouches I have. Probably takes one that's more familiar with the pattern. My experience with multicam consist of blackwater and condor pouches; and looking pictures on the internet......

AFAIK, condor uses genuine MC.

there aren't too many MC making gear shops around.

tactical tailor

battlelab

TAG (some)

eagle (if you're lucky)

blackwater (unless they quit making it)

condor

my fav is TT, since they make good, sturdy stuff that don't cost an arm and a leg...

There are quite a few there that you are missing ;)

AFAIK, condor uses genuine MC.

there aren't too many MC making gear shops around.

tactical tailor

battlelab

TAG (some)

eagle (if you're lucky)

blackwater (unless they quit making it)

condor

my fav is TT, since they make good, sturdy stuff that don't cost an arm and a leg...

just got some propper multicam trousers, i'm thinking of getting a boonie hat, dump pouch, and warrior ricas rig. Gonna see how effective the trousers are in British woodland first, before i spend a lot more money!

IMG_1974.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

Edited by hugh_b

Arn't too many?! Add:

DBT, Emdom, Arc'teryx, SOtech, Kifaru, ICE, DD (not around now), Tru-Spec, Propper, Blackhawk, CRYE?!, OPS, EssTac, HSS, STS, CSM, Seals Action Gear, HSGI, Dropzone, Camelbak, SKD, OnPatrol, Warrior...to name but a few! Thankfully MC has never been so avaliable to the general consumer! :D

Picture to prevent spam-age:

brownyglfmcye5.jpg

Taken by me at last skirmish of my team-mate. Excuse his terrible long hair. ;)

Hugh B - Looks good mate, but I think you need more then just trousers to qualify as a Multicam user :P

EDIT: Soz just read that they are Propper.

hehe, i know, hopefully will have some more bits soon! I've been considering getting the shirt & boonie aswell but i'm not sure if it would look pants with the OD chest rig, belt and dump pouch etc :unsure:

don't know if this qualifies, since I have yet to get a MC vest, but I'll post anyways:

Superhobo, I think your MC loadout looks fine, somethings it's a bit too much when you are dolled up in complete MC. It's good to have a break in colours and both tan and OD vest/garments goe well with MC! :) See what you think?

post-41888-1213794332_thumb.jpg

post-41888-1213794347_thumb.jpg

hugh_b, OD chest rig defo goes with MC as half of my teammates wear OD rigs and the other half tan rigs! :D

hugh_b, OD chest rig defo goes with MC as half of my teammates wear OD rigs and the other half tan rigs! :D

cool, i've been looking through all the multicam pics on here and i have to agree, it should be fine. looks like i better get ordering the shirt and boonie then!

edit: shirt is on it's way! I didn't bother with a boonie as i prefer the sas style short brimmed versions, hopefully onpatrol will have these in around a month :)

Edited by hugh_b

Finally tracked down the last bits of my Armor chassis.

Guys at Flyye are top rate and so is there equipment.

This is the final evolution of my Compass tactical Armor Chassis, custom made, with a slew of your usual HSGI/TT pouches plus a Dirty Dagger muticam hydro pouch (forgot to get pics) and a custom 20oz CO2 bottle pouch made by Village on CA.net

DSC00971.jpg

DSC00972.jpg

I will pop on some more pics of the back once my camera stops giving me the blue screen of death.

This is the final evolution of my Compass tactical Armor Chassis, custom made, with a slew of your usual HSGI/TT pouches plus a Dirty Dagger muticam hydro pouch (forgot to get pics) and a custom 20oz CO2 bottle pouch made by Village on CA.net

Nice setup, but recommend that you cover your hydration tube with MC :-

http://thevestguy.com/product.asp?id=10199