Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Doki I like the 1911 in the serpa.

Thanks! Surprisingly a bunch of people asked about the setup. It did work, but not as well as I had hoped. Through trial and error I found that the best setup (for my loadout atleast) would be a slight tilt in the holster. I now have completely unobstructed mag pouch access, faster holstering (for some reason it would always catch going horizontally back into the holster), and about the same speed unholstering. All at the cost of my custom nametape not being visible unless my pistol is drawn :rolleyes:

DSCN0578.jpg

DSCN0579.jpg

Anyone in Poland? I need you :P Im looking for some Suez/ Multicamo. Im around teh Sopot/ Gdansk area, are there... A} Any shops that sell it? and more importantly B} Can you actually buy it in the shops? :unsure:

Edited by kliskey

Hey Chevieblazer..Nice stuff..You've almost got it.Just need a little bit more touch ups.

-M900A Vertical Foregrip

-Captain Lennox uses a 11.5" outer barrel and a KAC RIS w/ Nitro Rail or SIR system.

-The PEQ unit he uses i can't find any info on it.

Gear wise is good.Just need the right pouches on the blast belt.The pouches he uses are either made by HSGI,TT or DBT

Is that the ehobby go bag?

Here's some pics of my SO Tech Go bag. I use it everyday to carry my pistol and laptop a well as a few other goodies.

pic

pic

Nice, how small is your laptop doubt mine would fit in a Go Bag!

You should do a "whats in my bag" shot like seem popular on Flickr these days, show how much you can get in one for daily use.

can i get a go bag in another camo other than ACU and MC?

been pondring for a while.

very versitile bag for me it would be

my MC tt 3 day pack dont have enough room.

Comes in CB/Khaki, multicam, acu, black, ranger green. There is either in orginal format (3 pockets) or extended verison (2 larger pockets).

Lol yoda "very versitile bag for me it would be"

I seriously hope so... if sotech started making kit that looked like that... :no: .

SOTech made the original MC go bag from the transformers movie, and the one D-day owns, very nice high quality piece of kit.

I believe they make them in other colors as well.

Edited by frogfish
SOTech made the original MC go bag from the transformers movie, and the one D-day owns, very nice high quality piece of kit.

I believe they make them in other colors as well.

... Sotech made the Coyote Brown Go-bag for Transformers, yes. Whats your point?

I'm saying the chevie's is a copy, and its very obvious, thats all. D-Days is clearly original, since its real material.

Since we're on the topic of luggage, heres mine:

DSCF1274web.jpg

Edited by -Angel-
can i get a go bag in another camo other than ACU and MC?

been pondring for a while.

very versitile bag for me it would be

my MC tt 3 day pack dont have enough room.

Most 3Daypacks are *larger* than a gobag...

I have an HP Tablet PC. It Just barely fits in sideways. You can actually see the bottom of the SO Tech logo stiched on the side in the first picture.

I'll post a pic tomorrow wit the various stuff I keep in the bag, mean time I have a potential hurricane to prepare for.