Multicam Pics!

Here are a couple of pics of some of the things I have been toying with over the last few months. Some of it is old and some new items I am trying to integrate into my loadout. I find myself doing more of an admin type role at larger games so my loadout reflects that with items I think are a must for folks trying to talk, write, look, and listen all at the same time as they are trying to avoide being hit by incoming 6mm death.

This is the spread, the pot usualy gets ditched for a ballcap of some sort, unless it is CQB type stuff, then the pot goes on as well as a full facemask.

crap041.jpg

I am a big fan of Tac Tailor as well as Eagle though due to the location of the TT facility I lean towards them the most for my gear needs.

IMG_2320.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

Contents of battle rattle.

crap044.jpg

8 mags

MK 13 day/night hand flare

MK 79 penflare kit

SureFire spares carrier

Lensetic compass

SDU5 strobe w/ IR filter, flash cover and CR123 batt adapter

4 HEPD rounds in the canteen pouch

Eagle Industries PC w/cumberbund

TT chest desk

TT small radio pouch

TT Canteen pouch (carry my 203 bombs here)

TT Medical pouch on tearaway panel

TT Multipurpose pouch (this is my signals pouch, pyro, extra batts, compass)

TT hydration carrier w/ The Source 3 liter

Condor double M4 mag pouches (these give me eight mags on my body)

Icom F4 w/ MSA sordin Ranger dual comm headset.

Here is the chest desk from TT, it folds down into a decent littel platform and has a sheet of astate on it for writing on maps and such. Loops and small pockets for pens, chemlights and other odds and ends. The only problem I have noticed with this pouch is the zippers go to fare down the side when you open it. I understand that this it so the pouch will open propperly however when you try and close it up it is a two handed operation at times. There is no secondary closure system such as a velcro tab.... yet.

crap042.jpg

Camp Rilea playing OPFOR...

Camp_Rilea_USArmy_008.jpg

Camp_Rilea_USArmy_046.jpg

Camp_Rilea_USArmy_070.jpg

CrewDog09.jpg

crewdog015.jpg

Edited by Wrench Bender
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone thought of using one of these http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?cPa...roducts_id=1580

I have one,it arrived yesterday & seems as good as the spec-ops offering.You can use it to protect the neck or use it pulled up instead of camo cream.A small but useful product.Fake multicam but until they produce a spec-ops version....

Yup thats on my to purchase list. Infact knoe ebanned seems to be ofering an extended cart system I might start filling it ready for when I return home next month.

It took them quite a while to stock up again after the last time they sold out.

There is another product that people might be interested in as well

blackleafoutfitterscom15.jpg

http://blackleafoutfitters.com/shop/produc.../products_id/35

here's the blurb

Genuine Multicam Ban-du. This ban-du comes in Genuine Multicam for the entire Ban-du with complimenting trim. You can order these with your choice of trim colors… Black, Olive, or Taupe. Picture shows taupe. Please make note of your trim choice in the remarks section when making your order. If no color is specified for the trim we will ship a random trim color.

These can also be ordered with a solid color top if desired. To do so please make note of the change in the remarks when processing the order.

Very fast communications & my order was made within a day & has now been sent out :D .They are willing to do bulk orders if you fancy one for a team but let them know in advance so they can get the materials in.

RT B)

Anyone thought of using one of these http://ebaybanned.com/product_info.php?cPa...roducts_id=1580

I have one,it arrived yesterday & seems as good as the spec-ops offering.You can use it to protect the neck or use it pulled up instead of camo cream.A small but useful product.Fake multicam but until they produce a spec-ops version....

Hey RT, is the ebayBanned Multicam wrap the same size and amount of stretch as the SpecOps Recon Wrap?

A Friend of mine (Frost) just finished painting his rifle MC, unfortunately his access to the Internet is limited. But I insisted on posting these up, as they are pretty damn good in my opinion.... Especially as its his first attempt EVER at painting :P

IMG_1709Medium.jpg

IMG_1710Medium.jpg

What do you think?

Looking good. Just need to get that scope painted too; looks out of place. Camo is suppose to break up the shape of a figure but I guess if all you can see is a floating black scope in the grass the time delayed from "whiskey... tango... foxtrot..." is good enough.

I gone something unique for this thread if I can get the "go ahead" soon to get it done.