Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is my rig i use to wear airsofting that i now use for running drills at the range and what not. hopefully it will get put to use on teh airsoft field again soon. The forget the make of teh belt but its padded with back support and HSGi suspenders, triple mag shingle, double pistol mag pouch, double smoke pouch which holds my trusty gatorade :) , a silencer pouch which holds my cleaning kit, a utility pouch with tools, and a single magazine pouch. The muffs are Peltor tac 6's with my MC paint job done to them and a Mc sleeve i made for teh band.

PIC-0093.jpg

PIC-0094.jpg

Oh and not really GEAR...but my MC Black Jack

DSC00996.jpg

Edited by squeeky

The MC Peltors look pretty sick, man!

TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Bring it on, Bitches!

TF2.jpg

Smile Skorpy, you're on Aimpoint!

TF10.jpg

We're here to climb this tree...

TF6.jpg

Anybody hear that?

TF7.jpg

Signature Stance

TF5.jpg

There should be a huge mechanical stinger in this pic...

TF4.jpg

it just wasn't in the budget...

You have a telephone?

TF1.jpg

Take this!

TF9.jpg

My Laser won't work...how are supposed to designate for the Airforce now???

TF8.jpg

Multicam, so good it defies gravity...

TF11.jpg

Just a quick question to all multicam user, have you tried multicam gear with other bdu prints and how did that look? Pictures will definitely help proving your claims. Thank you.

I tried faded multicam/sham with ACU,i can't see the results being any differant for my real Multicam it's horrible.

DSCF0004-3.jpg

I tried faded multicam/sham with ACU,i can't see the results being any differant for my real Multicam it's horrible.

DSCF0004-3.jpg

Note how the multicam actually blends in better with the environment, the ACU just looks silly next to the building, fence, floor etc

That pretty much proves that multicam is better than ACU :D

Just a quick question to all multicam user, have you tried multicam gear with other bdu prints and how did that look? Pictures will definitely help proving your claims. Thank you.

Ive worn my MC gear with my ACU's...doesnt look to bad. Ill have to get a pic for you sometime

M4Matty - In the UK, i think only UKtac sell them (Linky) You will need to email them in order to check if they have the left handed in stock :)

And according to Blackdogs kitlist (3 posts below where you quoted those pics from <_<) its a "-BHI Serpa Tactical Holster With Serpa M92 holster-LEFT "

Edited by kliskey

Hi,

thanks for your kind comments. Here is the Kit-List:

Apparel:

- Condor Tactical Cap

- OPS Pants & Combat Shirt

- BHI Hellstorm Fury Gloves

- Oakley Assault Boots

- Pantac BDU Belt

Tactical Stuff:

- TheVestGuy P90 Tac Vest

- Pantac Body Armor (Black, under the Vest)

- Condor Dropleg

- OPS Dropleg Panel with Condor Horizontal Pouch

Others:

- ESS ICE NARO

- Tru-Spec Hydration Pack

- - Cavalry Headset (to be modded to accept my G7)

TM P90 (I managed to breaks it a few hours after the Photo.... :headbutt: )

Cyma G18

For the Vest, here is the Link to the Product Page: TheVestGuy. Their Products is great, you can configure them as you wish and chose from many different colours. The only drawback is price and time, mine took one month to be delivered.

Cheers,

F.