Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think multicam is the only camo I really really like with every item matching. Generally with DPM, Cadpat, etc I like to offset the bdu's with OD or CB/Tan, but for some reason...

it just does it.

and for a second there Riot, I thought that was an airsoft 417, I about passed out before taking a second look at the mag well...

*sighs*

Now VFC needs to get on the .308 train with that and I'll be the happiest camper ever. :)

bob2copy.jpg

bobtehpot.jpg

DSCN1177.jpg

DSCN1174.jpg

OD sweater, MC TAG plate carrier with genuine MC Condor pouches, Protec helmet (painted and velcro) Phantom CB blast belt with Phantom pouches, nameless MC baseball cap, Safariland 6004 for 1911, Alta kneepads, 204 Tactical Multicam pants, Empire fingerless gloves, Knyte Custom CADPAT hydration carrier, everything unnamed is probably 5.11.

Edited by Bob the Angry Potato
  • 2 weeks later...
I like the loadout, but the mask is idk kinda out of place if you ask me.

I only wear the mask for CQB, I use to just wear a balaclava but I ended up looking like i had been molested in the face by bees :P . In the woods I just wear a boonie.

I think i might need to darken up the mask just a little, so the colour is more like the vest. Might help it blend in with my kit better.

I agree with Curtis, it's a nice loadout, but that mask ruins it for me.

But since your only use it for CQB to protect your face from getting torn up, I cannot criticize that since I would do the same thing.. ;)

Same here. :D

Deepeyes: Where did you get those gloves, I like them.

I just went through all 195 pages of this thread and must say I was impressed with everyone's loadout. I was looking through the news (in CA) after a police situation and found this picture. It seems that SWAT may be starting to use multicam.

swatmulticam.png

Naaah! thats just a lost and confused airsofter that thinks he's at some sort of hardcore milsim game.