Multicam Pics!

HAHAHA,

Yeah you and everyone else who reads this thread.

Thanks for nothing.

Buy off eBay :-

I just did a "Buy Now" from "the_war_shepherd" of Combat Shirt ($275)/Pants ($300), before 180325588801 turned up :-(. No pads though.

Thanks for something.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for nothing.

Did you think, or read this thread before you asked your first question? Outside of eBay, unless you have connections your not going to get gen1 let alone gen2. That is a painfully obvious fact evident from the first page on.

Buy off eBay :-

I just did a "Buy Now" from "the_war_shepherd" of Combat Shirt ($275)/Pants ($300), before 180325588801 turned up :-(. No pads though.

I remember the gen1 pre-order combat shirts were somewhere right under $100 and pants were around $150.... no offense, but what you paid is robbery.

MightyMints, we're all jealous... With your connections could you try to convince them to put an accurate re-open date on CP.com? I'm sure Angelique is getting annoyed of my and many others questions about that.

Edited by frogfish

Remember guys, one of cryes biggest aims is to get the gear to the people whos lives depend on it the most. As you might have notices, allot of the US troops, as well as the British troops are now using crye gear in multicma and other colors. But the fact that there is more of it getting out now just shows how much stuff they much have lying around.

Be patient :). Theres some exciting things to be released soon.

I remember the gen1 pre-order combat shirts were somewhere right under $100 and pants were around $150.... no offense, but what you paid is robbery.

In short, I've given up waiting on Crye. Despite Mints saying 2 weeks, I've basically lost faith (although I'm not screaming "false promises" yet). And even if they do, I don't live in the US and don't have a US credit card. Getting in JP will cost just as much.

Finally seeing how the Khaki Gen2 pants (ebay ID: 110343451790) went for USD$780, I don't feel so bad paying $575 for both top/pants :D.

Did you think, or read this thread before you asked your first question? Outside of eBay, unless you have connections your not going to get gen1 let alone gen2. That is a painfully obvious fact evident from the first page on.

No I didn't go ahead and read 200 pages, I don't have time. Instead of giving me a pointless answer, you could have said what you just said "Outside of eBay, unless you have connections your not..." would have been simple quick courteous and wouldn't have came off as a jerk.

When people ask questions in the Marine forum I don't tell them to go read page so and so. I just give them a quick answer, which makes everyones time less painfully, which is obvious so they don't have to read from the first page on.

No I didn't go ahead and read 200 pages, I don't have time. Instead of giving me a pointless answer, you could have said what you just said "Outside of eBay, unless you have connections your not..." would have been simple quick courteous and wouldn't have came off as a jerk.

When people ask questions in the Marine forum I don't tell them to go read page so and so. I just give them a quick answer, which makes everyones time less painfully, which is obvious so they don't have to read from the first page on.

I don't think you can play angel either... you were asking him to PM you... thereby not letting anyone else know. But it's a trivial thing, better to drop it.

Crye actually used to sell anywhere in the world, but since they just posted stuff and got the bill at the end of the month, they didnt realise how much extra it was costing them and so they stopped doing it as they were losing money.

As for the moisture wicking bit, I got the same size as I got in Gen1 and its not a tight fit any more, infact its not the stratchy frabric so much any more either, i guess to do with the flame properties.

The mix of the stretch and heavy material has always gave me a bit of a pause. You're basicly begging to rend the stretch stuff much sooner than you should. The might have just started to see too high of a return rate, never mind being stuck out in the woods with what's suddenly transformed into a bra-top.

Edited by Danke
You're basicly begging to rend the stretch stuff much sooner than you should. The might have just started to see too high of a return rate....

I've returned one combat shirt from that, and I have heard of many others too. I have some stitches that are starting to give in the one I have now, it would be nice if that is the solution, as I feel odd wearing a size XL just to prevent damage to the shirt.

Mints I wasn't really asking you to ask them to get their *albatross* in gear, I was just asking if they keep delaying if they could just say "indefinite delay" instead of tagging us along like rabbits with the proverbial carrot on a stick in front of us, although it is a good marketing scheme.

Edited by frogfish
looks good looks like a lot of the ops gear ? is the plate carrier and pouches ops ?

Just the blas belt, pants and radio pouch are OPS..

-Shirt is Tru-spec

-admin pouch is milspecmonkey

-pull tab mag pouches are from Condor

-leg MOLLE plate is from Condor

-dump pouch is Pantac

-pistol pouch and goggle strap cover are from 914 innovative (Ebay-seller)

-helmet is Dytac (who else?)

-GP pouch on the back of my blast belt is from Condor as well

-boots are 5.11 HRT (didn't have tan version.. sigh..)

I spoke to crye today,

DO NOT BUY FROM THE FOLLOWING EBAY MEMBER : the_war_shepherd

Apparently he has none of that stuff in stock, and wont be getting any of it from crye.

Is there a particular reason why Crye black-listed him? Was it the "will ship to anywhere in the world" part of his auctions? I'm just glad I got my Crye Combat Gen 2s in Multicam, Black, Tan, and OD already. :) Shame they still don't have the pads in yet though.

Its not OD, its green, ad doesnt match any other green out there really.

They blacklisted him for what he is doing. Crye has no problem with it getting out of the USA. The reason they dont sell out the country direct is because it costs them so much money in postage, and they only get postage bills at the end of the month etc.

Is there a particular reason why Crye black-listed him? Was it the "will ship to anywhere in the world" part of his auctions? I'm just glad I got my Crye Combat Gen 2s in Multicam, Black, Tan, and OD already. :) Shame they still don't have the pads in yet though.

uscmCorps, also would love to see some pics of the green Crye set if you have any knocking around :)