Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just to let you guys know, a lot more SWAT teams are using multicam. Watching Top Sniper on the military channel, saw the Pittsburgh SWAT sniper team using multicam.

Tonnes of people use MultiCam and hve done for a while. Even more use crye equipment in general. Youve got the FBI with their green kit for example.

Must not have been the same A&M I went too. Campus police would have confiscated your replica and tossed you in a holding room to figure out what the hell you were thinking.

Funny thing is if you had left the orange tape off I don't think they would have even cared, but the fact that it was airsoft meant it was a no-no.

Are you in the Corps?

Funny thing is if you had left the orange tape off I don't think they would have even cared, but the fact that it was airsoft meant it was a no-no.

Haha so true, and what I was explaining on another board... It's not uncommon at all here to see Corps members with M16's and AT4's walking around however since we as a student organization needed to clear weapons on campus it was required to have them unloaded (no mags/batteries/gas) and orange tips.

Are you in the Corps?

Was for a while, but being a fish and engineering major don't mix well :( I'll be frogging back in sometime next year hopefully.

Texas has alot of odd gun laws, dosent it? Or only some parts?

Not all cops hate airsoft.

Eh, it's more of a reflection of the fact that a campus full of real firearms had issues with people using fake ones because you can simulate "killing" with it, never mind it's one of the best military schools in the world.

Was for a while, but being a fish and engineering major don't mix well :( I'll be frogging back in sometime next year hopefully.

Just study harder, classes don't get any easier, but the Corps does take less of your time. Have fun frogging in, it'll be rough for a while, or it might not be seeing as how you already did Indoc, ect.

Has anyone gotten any use out of the new Combat Pants yet? I got to use mine for the first time today, and found that the kneepads slipped down. The retention system just didn't hold very well for me. I did a lot of diving and the like, but I'd still expect them to remain in position. Any other experience with it?

Ive been using mine for months as crye sent me them to review, and I only hhad pad problems with gen 1 pads, with gen 2 pads they are fine.

I also just got sent this Crye Precision CAGE chassis in multicam. Please excuse the photos, it was pretty damn bright outside and there wasnt time to get new photos yet!

Manual:

booklet004.jpg

It has its own bag too!

chassis026.jpg

chassis032.jpg

chassis035.jpg

chassis029.jpg

chassis038.jpg

chassis037.jpg

Heres a video of my fiancee pulling the release on the CAGE chassis:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2zoShIHRRQ

In my eyes that chassis has lost all of its predecessor's cooliness.

I have to agree, but that one was build with feed back in mind from the pervious. Real world ops arent all about looks, unlike airsoft ;)

Me from last sunday. Excuse the ACU top, but my under armour needed a wash and wasnt dry in time. Plus it was pretty cold ;)

290309_00542.jpg

290309_00545.jpg

PS. ignore the patches, they are for a different load out :D

I cant help thinking that those MOLLE straps look like some cheap chinese multisham on that CAGE :( In my eyes that chassis has lost all of its predecessor's cooliness.

I totally agree with you....CP is turning away from their new innovative designs :(