Multicam Pics!

It's very nice indeed. Can you please post a kitlist of all the pouches? Cheers ;)

Sorry, i'm a little late with the response, 'net trouble.

Anyway, kitlist as follows:

Swat C.I.R.A.S (maritime version)

High Speed Gear triple pistol magazine pouch

Gaurder OD velcro plank

Swat M4 magazine pouches x4 (came with vest)

Emdom 'BOMB' pouch on right side

Emdom medical pouch on right rear

Tactical Tailor Hydration pouch

Voodoo Tactical medical pouch w/ acc. on left rear (cheaper than dirt)

Diamondback tactical small radio pouch on left side

Tactical Tailor 13V vertical pouch on the left side

Camalback bladder in hydration pouch

Toy Soldier radio headset

and for good measure "hi-speed" UofD and paraclete hats.

Vest is sitting on multicam bdu's from SKD.

NOTE: For those interested the vest came from UnCompany, but is also available at WGCshop. They are EXACTLY the same, however, WGC charges $80 more (??) for some reason.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Snatched this during yesterday´s game. As you can see, not much can be seen of the two people in the picture thanks to MC.

im002057fys.jpg

Damn man. Your gonna have to do another pic with them circled or something because i cant see them. Seriously

Ah nevermind i see them now. Thats good stuff!

Edited by AirRage

The icetactical jacket is!From the blurb on the site

ICE introduces the first MultiCam Hard Shell Jacket. Constructed from 3-layer eVENT fabric www.eventfabrics.com. eVENT fabric is the most breathable of the waterproof/breathable laminates, twice as breathable as ECWCS. Fabric is composed of a 70-denier nylon face fabric, eVENT ePTFE film, and tricot nylon layer on the inside. Deceptively simple design maximizes utility, light weight, and performance. Features a trimmer, more mobile cut than ECWCS, but with plenty of room for layering.

The dropzone jacket is drizzle resistant so you do hard work with out the build up of moisture from sweat!

DO NOT BUY FROM ICE TACTICAL!

They have gone completely off the radar. I got my MC BDU's from them in June with no problems. Since about August they haven't replied to anyones emails and still have £200+ of my friends money without shipping him his stuff. This is the case with lots of other people aswell. You've been warned ;) In fact, you'll be extremely lucky if you even get a reply to any email you send.