Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

26march07b.jpg

not my complete loadout, still need a khaki/mc vest, some pouches, and patches.

I was using a borrowed SL-9 on that pic..

how do you guys use battlebelt, btw? do I need additional webbing? it kept sliding down hehe. cheers!

how do you guys use battlebelt, btw? do I need additional webbing? it kept sliding down hehe. cheers!

You can try sinching the belt tighter like BigAl suggested. However that solution didn't really work for me either as I found that the accessories attached to the belt (drop leg holster/dump pouches) and sometime the chest rig itself would encourage the battle belt to slide down. Perhaps it's just the way Im built. Anyway, I bought a pai of tactical suspenders like these, however, any harness/yoke type webbing that is molle compatible will work to hold the belt up. Head over to your local surplus store. There should be quite a few cheap options available to you. And you can wear the webbing harness for the belt under your chest rig/plate carrier so it will go unnoticed by all but yourself. ;)

You can try sinching the belt tighter like BigAl suggested. However that solution didn't really work for me either as I found that the accessories attached to the belt (drop leg holster/dump pouches) and sometime the chest rig itself would encourage the battle belt to slide down.  Perhaps it's just the way Im built. Anyway, I bought a pai of tactical suspenders like these, however, any harness/yoke type webbing that is molle compatible will work to hold the belt up.  Head over to your local surplus store.  There should be quite a few cheap options available to you.  And you can wear the webbing harness for the belt under your chest rig/plate carrier so it will go unnoticed by all but yourself.  ;)

thanks!

Quick question: does anyone have a picture of some crye combat pants without the knee pads installed? I am tryeing to mod some DCU pants to hold the crye knee pads and i need to see hoe they are conencted/ stick out ect. Thanks

I don't have a pic off hand but here's the way both the knee and elbow pads work.

As you can see from the pic below, the black part of the knee pad is what protects your knee. The tan part of the knee pad is made of hard and rugged plastic and is stitched onto the black part. You can even see the stitch line on the tan plastic going around the periphery of the plastic with about a 2/3" or 3/4" border around the edge. This border is significant.

kc2fronttx4.jpg

The pocket for the knee pads that is stitched onto the front of the pants' knee area, has a hole in the front center of the pocket. The whole in the pocket is exactly the same size and shape as that of the stitched edge of the tan part of the knee pads.

kc2frontalt3.jpg

The knee pads are inserted into the pants' knee pad pockets through this outer whole. Once the entire knee pad is forced in there, you keep the edge of the tan part of the knee pads on the outside of the pocket. The edge of the hole in the knee pad pocket is essentially sandwiched between the tan part of the knee pads and the black part of the knee pads. It's a really tight fit and can be a *badgeress* to install, but once it's in there it's very secure. The elbow pads are the same way.

Hope that helps! :)

This is my first attempt to do a MultiCam Loadout :D

tjmc03.jpg

tjmc06.jpg

tjmc05.jpg

tjmc04.jpg

tjmc01.jpg

Kit List

BoomArms MICH 2002 replica w/NVG mount and straps

Oakley SI Goggles

WileyX shooting glasses

Devgru Frogman Headset

Crye Precision Battleshirt with elbow inserts

HSGI MC Weesatch

Tactical Tailor MC pouches (frag/smoke grenades, Utility Pouch)

Eagle MC ammo pouch

SKD MC field pants with 511 knee inserts

HSGI MC drop leg holster

Tactical Tailor MC drop leg dump pouch

Oakley SI gloves

Oakley SI Assault boots (desert)

Systema M4 PTW

Edited by Godofwar