Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice CIRAS'! That was my second choice. I've got 4 TT triple m4s holding 2 ak mags, TT zippered utility pouch, TT small utilitypouch, TT hydration carrier, TT Radio pouch, TT dump pouch, and a Blackhawk Admin pouch all sitting on a Eagle PC with CB

Edited by [BS]_MARS
  • 1 month later...

very nice jimmypie all of my kit is here now except for my blackhawk suspenders and my cyre combat shirt. i will post updated pics when it arrives. so right now im useing tied on british issue suspnders for a quick pic. i havent gotten a chance either to tape up the excess from the belt

kitlist:

weapons:

tm benelli super 90

kjw sig p226 FMV

clothing:

skdtac multicam field pants

HSGI multicam hat w/ american flag patch

random black shirt

first line:

TT Padded belt

TT modular buttpack

blackhawk nalgene pouch

blackhawk strike shotgun pouch

3X HSGI pistol mag pouches

HSGI airbourne holster

british issue suspenders(soon bhi load bearing suspenders)

not pictured:

TT grenade pouch

cyre combat shirt

merrell sawtooths

000_0184.jpg

000_0177.jpg

Well i decided to do a little work on my vest tonight. I think that it turned out pretty well. I wove strips of cloth through the Molle loops that were not being used. It definatly helps to hide the clash between the OD Green and the Multicam ill be wearing.

DSC02466.jpg

DSC02467.jpg

Had some strips left over and gave it a go with a couple of guns. Ill probably take it off the M15 and redo the G36

DSC02468.jpg

Where in the hell does any where stock this stuff in the UK. And i suppose any possibility of getting the MC Molle gear is out of the question as seeing just getting hold of the woodlan pattern Molle gear is like trying to find and ice cube on the sun.

Grim

@ Daz85: The shade of Multicam varies by yard. One yard it's greenish, the next it's more tan-ish, and so on. It would make more sense to be if they made a couple of different 'shades', with more green and more tan, than one whole batch with both. That way you'd have the option of picking the Multicam shade that works better with your general environment (there's probably nothing like living in a Woodland environment and ordering Multicam only to have it all tan-shifted, or living in a desert and getting Multicam in the green-shift).

@ Grim: You might want to do some searching through this thread. I think that there might be a company that will ship Multicam abroad. But I know that Crye (the company that designed Multicam) won't. If you look at some of your fellow Briton's posts, you'll find that they had to have friends/relatives buy the Crye Multicam and ship it to them.

EDIT: Spelling. <_<

Edited by Jagdraben
Ferret thats like Ghetto MC. Ghetto and MC should never be used in the same sentence. It's like putting Gucci and Echo in a sentence together.

What are you talking about man??? That is the real deal, straight from Crye. I wore the vest along with my BDUs from SKD today and it worked great. i was crouched behind a tree and a guy walked less than 10' away and did not even see me until i spoke to him. (he was on my team) The fabric strips actually give the camo some depth, which helps.

Or are you saying that if i want MC i cannot create something that works for me?? I need to confine myself to the items that are already out there?? Personally i dont like to be restricted, i enjoy feeling free to make changes to suit my needs.

Here is a pic of the vest with the BDUs and gun. I think it works really wellto blend them all together.

DSC02480t.jpg

Looks like the gunwrap with the loadout would be quite effective for concealment Jay, and that's all that really matters. :) 

I want some Multicam...

I think that is worked pretty well. I noticed that people were getting a lot closer to me today before they spotted me. I have never been a huge Geardo, i usually like to put my money into the guns rather than gear, however i must say that multicam was the best purchase i have ever made as far as gear goes.

I was thinkin of picking up some MultiCam. I really like the Crye Precision stuff, its a little expensive though. Not that its a problem really, I just dont want to buy cammo that won't work for me.

So, does MultiCam work well in forested areas? I live in Washington, and we always play in a dark(it rains alot) areas. So will this be a problem? I know a guy who can get real MARPAT so I need to decide soon, since that stuff is cheaper anyway.