Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok guys my first time out in a full set of MC (the weekender doesn't count because i had black kit and only the MC pants on) The picture was taken by our team photographer James Chow, i will probably have a few more to post up once i get em but hes keeping me on edge by giving me just a few pics and this was the only 1 of me in my MC in the batch. Not as great as a lot of the MC load outs but it works for me.

005.jpg

Yes i know i need a few extras like MC knee pads and tan gloves, they are christmas presents lol

Grim

Edited by Grim
Ok guys my first time out in a full set of MC (the weekender doesn't count because i had black kit and only the MC pants on) The picture was taken by our team photographer James Chow, i will probably have a few more to post up once i get em but hes keeping me on edge by giving me just a few pics and this was the only 1 of me in my MC in the batch. Not as great as a lot of the MC load outs but it works for me.

Yes i know i need a few extras like MC knee pads and tan gloves, they are christmas presents lol

Grim

What brand of Multicam field uniform do you have on?

Has anyone else done any similar modifications to their trousers? Does it need any reinforcing on stitches, and how it's holding up?

I must say I'm really tempted to do such modification to my trousers, but I don't want to spend my money just to hear some nasty noises of my trousers ripping when I crouch.

_MG_0377.jpg

this are OPS field pants, who normally are made for the field pants.

I went to my tailor (retired farmer), who made a hole in it, so it fits the combat knee pads now.

I think, when you buy skd trousers, you will have to cut off the knee-fabric, and make new knee-fabric, that will fit the crye knee-pads, because the skd-pants are made for 5.11 knee-pads.

Here's my new MultiSham loadout.

Full Crye cut BDUs, maritime CIRAS, shooters cap, all in replica MC, tan shemagh, CAOC patch, flakjaks, and Echo 1/CAW M1014 w/ replica 551, and TSD shells/holder.

I also have boots and gloves, but they're not pictured.

It's not a specific impression, but it works well for my environment and weapons set.

33018191152.jpg

33018191193.jpg

Blackwater IPO vest in Multicam is available through SKD tactical www.skdtac.com for around $112.00 right now I believe.

from what ive hered about these, they are very bad quality, the stiching is very weak in places.

but thats just from people who have EPC's probably

I did some upgrades to my loadout so here's the new shots:

seraphmc2wu0.jpgseraphmc3dx9.jpg

seraphmc1cl1.jpg

Updated Kitlist:

Bates M-9 Desert Assault Boots (Olive Mojave, non-metallic)

Blackhawk Riggers Belt

Blackhawk SERPA holster (Multicammed)

CIRAS Sling

Crye Combat Shirt (w. elbow pads)

Crye Combat Pants (w. knee pads)

Crye Multicam Ordnance Dump Pouch

Crye Multicam Condor Hydration Carrier (Camelbak Omega inside)

Crye Multicam Condor pouches (M4 mag open topped, double pistol mag, admin, utility, gadget)

Crye Multicam MC-Tech IBH helmet w. Oakley MX O-Frame goggles (+ SAG Crye Multicam Goggle cover) (not in picture)

Eagle Force CIRAS (will soon be replaced with authentic one)

Oakley SI Assault Gloves

Pantac Blast Belt (will soon be replaced with authentic one)

For Cold Weather:

Crye Multicam Tactical Performance BDU Shirt

Under Armour Balaclava

Under Armour 5511 Tactical Crew Neck (OLV)

Under Armour 5550 Leggings (OLV)

Communication:

Cavalvy Elite II headset w. Crye Multicam strap

Motorola CP200 UHF Radio

Armament:

HurricanE H&K416 (Multicammed + Official Multicam)

TM M14 w. MC-Tech Crye Multicam Stock (not in picture)

KSC OD USP .45

Edited by Seraphein

Only thing left I would do is multicam the body of the rifle and get an Underamour hood. Great job, one of the best MC loadouts I've seen!

And maybe go as far as "multicamming" the pistol, goggles, gloves, and hydration tube. :P

Edited by TheAverageAsian
TheAverageAsian: I actually have an Underarmour hood, but I don't use it unless it gets a bit colder. Then, about the receiver; I've been thinking of whether to multicam it or not.... It does have its charm being as it is, especially since it is a HK416 and it is sad to lose the markings. On the other hand, I should just drop the airsofters attitude and do that one as well. The hydration tube is on it's way, I wouldn't multicam the pistol though, unless I really went for a complete multicam look (which is tempting though :)). The best possible camouflage effect would of course be to have every single square inch of my gear in multicam....When it comes to camo, I don't think there is such a thing as "going too far" as the camo works best if everything you wear (and use) is made up of it. Edited by Seraphein

I'd leave the receiver as is. The beauty of your gun is the fact that it's furniture is multicamed... but not the gun itself. I'm not a fan of 100% multicamed guns myself. Your's has a really nice balance. If the black of the receiver ever became a problem as far as camo goes, I'd give it a light coating of FDE.

How do you like the pistol placement on your rig? Does it get in the way much?

from what ive hered about these, they are very bad quality, the stiching is very weak in places.

not quite...

seraphim, your gear looks good. that aimpoint mount on backwards looks pretty odd, and your pose where it looks like a wasp stung you in the butt is cracking me up. ;)

uscmCorps:

Yeah, I was thinking pretty much the same thing... We'll see how things turn out. Alternatively I give it a very light coat of one of the base MC colours (like you said, but I haven't decided yet.

I've tried many different placements of the pistol and I found this to be the one that fits me best. I used to have it on my belly but found it to be very disturbing when going prone. The same applies to a chest placement. And when I tried mounting it on the belt it interfered with the vest. I really don't like dropleg holsters as they hamper leg movement but this fits just nicely and doesn't interfere. An even less interfering option would be to adjust the serpa to the upright position, on the same place on the rig, but that would in return make it more difficult to draw efficiently.

kylec:

I experimented a bit with different mounts for the aimpoint, but I liked this configuration. How the mount is attached is merely a matter of taste, and I like the idea not to have any interference on the "eye side" of the sight. Regarding the pose, I believe it might be teh camera angle. Either that or I was actually stung. Let me check....no, nothing there. It was the camera angle.