Multicam Pics!

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mulitcam is getting to the point of where everyone is about fed up with it. I'll still wear it because of some of the fields I play at in and out of state. Next thing we'll know, that ugly urban black, grey and white camo will be great and in swing for woodland. o well.

Cant say much about it looking bad. I must say its the best looking stuff I own. But when you have the chinese trying to copy it, and the brown is a shade of pink, you know its going down the drain. 2010, I will be in a new uniform since the Army is adopting it as of right now.

Rangers all the way.

Edited by DrewLawson
Mulitcam is getting to the point of where everyone is about fed up with it. I'll still wear it because of some of the fields I play at in and out of state. Next thing we'll know, that ugly urban black, grey and white camo will be great and in swing for woodland. o well.

Cant say much about it looking bad. I must say its the best looking stuff I own. But when you have the chinese trying to copy it, and the brown is a shade of pink, you know its going down the drain. 2010, I will be in a new uniform since the Army is adopting it as of right now.

Rangers all the way.

Gotta agree with you there. That's why I've sold most of my MC stuff. Although I'm keeping the BDU's because there is no denying how great a camo it is.

About 2010, is MC a sure thing now then? Do you have any sources for this that you can share?

It seems as if those who wear Multicam have a lack of a tactical sense. For instance, that guy's stance. I also see lots of multicam rigs with the bulk of rifle mag pouches mounted weak side. That sort of thing.

:huh:

Are you suggesting that the correct location to mount magazine pouches is on the strong side...so they're further away from the hand that does the reloading? My mag pouches are either center- or weak-side mounted. I assure you I know what I'm doing - oh, and I wear multicam. ;)

Edited by Wupjak
:huh:

Are you suggesting that the correct location to mount magazine pouches is on the strong side...so they're further away from the hand that does the reloading? My mag pouches are either center- or weak-side mounted. I assure you I know what I'm doing - oh, and I wear multicam. ;)

Yeah but you're also a total noob, you noobface.

Actually my rig has been suited to me quite well. Ive got all my mag pouches so i can reach them perfectly well. My stance is face on so you can see the gear (and if you look in my other photo in that post you will see that they are all to show off the gear), normally i fire sidewards to make for a smaller target. Im also wearing all real crye fabric except the ciras. And im looking into getting a blackwater OI plate carrier.

I know what you mean though, mc is getting very common, but instead of bitching why not offer helpful remark ;)

My recruiter says right now its going to be. Crye store front is closed, lets see what they pop out in 2010. :)

I'd honestly take what recruiters say with a grain of salt 9 times out of 10. Ask anyone who joined and they'll pretty much all tell you that things are almost always different than what the recruiter sold them as.

That being said, I've heard more and more reports from guys in the Box and from SF guys, that SF soldiers are getting handed out Multicam (usually TruSpecBDUs) with a high degree of frequency.

It seems as if those who wear Multicam have a lack of a tactical sense. For instance, that guy's stance. I also see lots of multicam rigs with the bulk of rifle mag pouches mounted weak side. That sort of thing.

Don't tell that to some of my Ranger buddies. A lot of them prefer to have their mags placed from 2 o'clock to 8 o'clock.

No offense to you specifically but it seems that the multicam guys always have the least grasp of individual riflemen skills? Multicam is almost the newbie camo now.

I misspoke. I meant to say they'd be mounted weakside, as my ranger buddies (and logic) also say. Sorry for the confusion.

Then I'm confused. Because msx361 clearly is right handed and has his pouches on his weak side thru center. So why would you quote his pic and say he's doing his rig wrong when he's doing exactly what you and the pros suggest he should do?

I'll admit am is becoming more widespread,that's what people have been asking for.I never wore it as a fashion item or an elitist way,i wore it because it worked & just happens to look good as a bonus.I tend to wear what is required of me for which ever game i'm playing,at the moment that means i haven't had a chance to play in my MC gear but i intend to skirmish in it next year.

I'll wear the stuff for as long as it looks good & people continue to produce it but then i wear ACU,DPM,MARPAT,CADPAT & loads of other camos as needed.

i have to ask this question:

what does it really matter? didnt we all get into airsoft for one thing? the fun factor!!!!!

when all is said and done the weapons we use are for all intents & purposes a toy! yes they are highly sophisticated toys but that is what they are!

who really cares if someone is wearing a certain item of clothing wrong? maybe the way they use that item is right for them?

yes i have a multicam loadout! no not all of it is propper crye!

the amount of good copys out there let people on a budget have a loadout that is a perfectly respectful look for what they are going for at a reasonable price!!!

seriously guys why all the back biting & bitchy comments as to a persons loadout? i say again this is all a game in the end & we are in it to enjoy what we do!

there are some awesome rigs on this thread both propper crye gear & replica multicam & if you want to go for a MC rig then go for it i say!!!

these are just my thoughts on the subject!

If people wan to call me a "noob" purely for the amount of posts iv listed then let them! but i have been in & out of this country (UK) for the past 4 years & not always been able to post what i think!

just thought id put my thoughts in on this thread!

Rich!

Edited by Richwatts2002

Ok.... ^

I'm not going to point out the several flaws in this post but I just thought I'd say that not all of us got into airsoft for the fun factor alone (other reasons would be Milsim, gun collecting, etc.)

Some good pics there G. Dunning.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher