125 Motorbike

shadow

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeh 2 strokes need a fuel/oil mixture, as opposed to just fuel in 4 strokes. You'll just fill it up with petrol as with anything else, but there will also be a tank for the oil, probably under the petrol tank. You just have to fill this up with 2 stroke oil periodically, and it'll do the mixing for you.

Whatever you do though, DON'T let it run out. That'll make your engine seize almost immediately, and then you'll require a call to the bank manager.

Cheers,

Graham

Yeh 2 strokes need a fuel/oil mixture, as opposed to just fuel in 4 strokes. You'll just fill it up with petrol as with anything else, but there will also be a tank for the oil, probably under the petrol tank. You just have to fill this up with 2 stroke oil periodically, and it'll do the mixing for you.

Whatever you do though, DON'T let it run out. That'll make your engine seize almost immediately, and then you'll require a call to the bank manager.

Cheers,

Graham

Yeah i was thinking dont let it run out of oil.

The oil checks and fillings will come in weekly, .. as i really dont want to ###### up my new bike because of my stupidity.

And as for the bank manager i had this almost funny thought:

Me: helo i would like to take out a £7000 loan

Bank Manager: for?

Me: So that i can pay for an engine rebuild on my motorbike

Bank manager: oh god not another snotty teenager and his bike

me: OIT!!

:D

Thanks for the advice i now know when i do my CBT which is going to be in March so that there is a month between my birthday and doing my restricted A.

Archived