xRAZERx

tommylifely

hi there does anyone know this guy?

i paid £35 for a matrix jacket on october 19th via paypal and was told the coat would be posted asap. On dec 27th i was told the coat had finally been sent on the afternoon before. Nothing has turned up and i have had no replies to my pms despite him being online since. Now he seems to have dissapeared altogethar.

The link to the original thread is here http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...opic=28807&st=0

however the sale was done all by pms.

anybody have any contact with xRAZERx? or should i just make a complaint via paypal?

cheers

tommi

Yes, we now him, as far as I know he is a good seller. I don't think he has dissapeared, he is always on the forums.

Are you sure RM just haven't lost it/misplaced it, same thing happened with me and Doc. Turned out the parcel was in a RM delievry room :rolleyes:

yeah he looked like a good guy, lots of good ratings, thing is now he hasnt been online since nov 3rd according to his profile so i cant speak to him to find out whats going on, also tried adding him to msn but no replys as of yet.

cheers for reply

hi there does anyone know this guy?

i paid £35 for a matrix jacket on october 19th via paypal and was told the coat would be posted asap. On dec 27th i was told the coat had finally been sent on the afternoon before. Nothing has turned up and i have had no replies to my pms despite him being online since. Now he seems to have dissapeared altogethar.

The link to the original thread is here http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...opic=28807&st=0

however the sale was done all by pms.

anybody have any contact with xRAZERx? or should i just make a complaint via paypal?

cheers

tommi

Can I borrow your time machine? You seem to have bought something off of him in the future

Saw him on the 5th November, he's very much alive.

He's incredibly busy with his job at the moment, due to having just moved to work for the Met - they're keen to make him work for his position too, apparently. He only just squeezed the 5th off.

You'll definately get it before long.

Tommy: I hope you get your gear soon. I'm also sure you will. If you look at other threads posted by people about Razer, you'll see the gear always turns up. As the others have mentioned, due to Razer's line of work and his lack of internet connectivity, he's not around to speak for himself always. I think it's reasonable to say that a Police Officer wouldn't exactly decide to fleece someone out of £35 and then vanish - it's not as though he could go buy a villa in Mexico on that...

So have patience. It'll turn up soon. :)

yeah i can appreciate all these comments but if it realy was posted on the 26th as he said it would deff be here by now, if not its either lost in the post or he hasnt sent it. Both are unnaceptable. If i do not here from him by tuesday i will cancel the paypal payment. It realy isnt that difficult to find access to a computer with net connection nowadays...

Have you got his phone number or a contact address? I know he's not online at the moment, so you'll have to contact him via that avenue. PM me your number and I'll SMS it to him to call you if you like.

The recommendations for sales is to get cotnact details from people so that if the 'net goes down you can contact them still. I know he's not online at the moment as he's without a PC/connection.

yeah i can appreciate all these comments but if it realy was posted on the 26th as he said it would deff be here by now, if not its either lost in the post or he hasnt sent it. Both are unnaceptable. If i do not here from him by tuesday i will cancel the paypal payment. It realy isnt that difficult to find access to a computer with net connection nowadays...

if it IS lost in the post, it aint his fault dude.

and really you should have read the suggestions about contacting people before putting a complaint in about him. im sure he wont hang up if you ring him you know ;)

Now see, when the Administrator offers to get involved, you know the guys' legit.

All I'm saying is that I have a number I can get him on (as do a few others reading). An SMS to him would most likely provoke a response.

Like I said, you should have contact numbers for people if you're buying/selling gear to avoid exactly this problem.

if it IS lost in the post, it aint his fault dude.

so whos fault is it? mine? he should be using a recorded delivery.

Now see, when the Administrator offers to get involved, you know the guys' legit.

that means nothing, as far as im concerned i paid for some goods and never recieved them.

Arnie, cheers for that, il pm you my mob no. soon, if you could just get him to send me a text or somthing to let me know whats happening. As for him not being online, hes been online a number of times, according to his profile he was online again on the 15th. There realy is no excuse, if you dont have time to be selling via forums,, then dont! dont let others down. doesnt take long to wrap somthing in brown paper an take it down the local PO. He also told me the package was originaly sent to the wrong address, but couldnt tell me which. This to me sounded a bit dodgy, along with the fact that another member who shal remain anonymous told me he beleived xRAZERx had used this excuse on people before.

all i want is the item i paid for.

regards

so whos fault is it? mine? he should be using a recorded delivery.

that means nothing, as far as im concerned i paid for some goods and never recieved them.

Arnie, cheers for that, il pm you my mob no. soon, if you could just get him to send me a text or somthing to let me know whats happening. As for him not being online, hes been online a number of times, according to his profile he was online again on the 15th. There realy is no excuse, if you dont have time to be selling via forums,, then dont! dont let others down. doesnt take long to wrap somthing in brown paper an take it down the local PO. He also told me the package was originaly sent to the wrong address, but couldnt tell me which. This to me sounded a bit dodgy, along with the fact that another member who shal remain anonymous told me he beleived xRAZERx had used this excuse on people before.

all i want is the item i paid for.

regards

Did you tell him to use recorded delivery?

No?

Well then it's your fault.

Did you tell him to use recorded delivery?

No?

Well then it's your fault.

As a general point, you should ALWAYS use RD, SD, Insured Parcel or, at least, get a proof of posting certificate.

Obviously, I don't know the full details of this case, but you shouldn't send anything without evidence you've posted it as Paypal will assume this lack of evidence means you DIDN'T post it and will refund the buyer if they complain.

It's also worth knowing that that RD only covers you up to £30, so more valuable items should go SD or Insured Parcel post.

Cheers.

Archived