• Last Reply

This

http://www.evike.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv...de=UP_GASGUN_WE

Plus any of these

https://www.evike.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv...ory_Code=AEG_E1

equals this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bTfYI7jFhg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8dHiPLPD5Q

with gas in the mag, last shot lock open, recoil, that would be the ultimate airsoft rifle! for accuarcy, consistancy, an expantion chamber with regualtor from Paintball in the handgrip might work.

• 1 month later...

For the last time, I WILL NOT MODEL FULL GUNS!!!!!

I've said this in at least three or four posts. I WILL NOT model full guns. I will do grenades, slides, etc. But not a full weapon.

Why would you need a model of a full gun anyhow? You have a picture of it! My offer for 3d modeling is directed towards people who want to see their sketches and ideas put on paper. This is for NEW ideas and for NEW systems and NEW designs. Not to model your AK47 or M4 hackjob.

No disrespect to those who are posting this question, but please don't. I'm tired of saying no and I'm tired of having almost no one actually keep in touch with me to help me model it.

~P

is a 3d model of a VSS stock out of the question ? im in the process of getting dimensions, then getting somebody to make it for me. if they had a 3d model of it to work from, it would far easier than a 2d one i suspect.

Absolutely. Anything that is parts wise. and I sounded a bit harsh last post. Sorry if I went over the top.

Provide me with the stuff and I'll make it for you.

~P

Can i ask for you to 3D model an idea for me please - and to do a 2d CAD drawing with measurements?

What i need is this front barrel section:

s33.jpg

With these measurements please:

Ok, I just found some measurements

33 26 33 54

Front-Back

e.g. Bit between flash hider and thick band is 33mm long, Thick band is 26mm, bit between thick band and thin bit is 33mm, thinnest and longest bit to the foresight is 54mm

I sampled every decent picture I could find and took measurements, then converted them to mm (because I knew how long the barrel was in total, i was just measuring proportions) and took the measurements that were in the closest grouping (and therefore likely to be most accurate) and averaged them and came out with those.

As for diameter, 19mm for thin long, then 2mm increment for next step, and another 2mm increment for thickest band.

I just don't have the software or the know how :(

I don't need the foresight or the flash hider there - just the barrel forwards of the flash hider.

• 1 month later...

Yes, this is just a paint picture, not very detailed, but I was hoping you could do your best to turn what I am thinking of into 3D. If you have any questions please PM me.

magazineX1.jpg

This is for a project some other airsofters and I are working on to create a more accurate SWS. It is a magazine (similar to the M700 10 round real steel magazine) for an 'airsoft' replica which will fire 6mm pill shaped projectiles about 15-20mm in length. As you can see, it is a double stack deisgn magazine, that is very similar to real steel magazines.

Thank you for your time and dedication.

Cheers, Graham.

Prometheus,

Could you possibly model a gun that i am deciding wether to make rite now?

The gun is a Umarex m4 AEG...

DSC02017.JPG

I am going to make it into a Patriot rifle.

This is my Photo Shopped version of what i hope it will look abit like...

rifle.jpg

As you can probably tell the barell has been shortened leaving only an inch left of the outer barrel, and the front sight removed.

I dont know how much detail can be added to the models you are doing but then a flash hider will be placed at the end of the barell. It looks like this...

image.jpg

The handle will be removed and its place taken by a dot sight like the one in the pic. And finally the stock removed.

I dont know how much time you have but this will most probably test your skills if you will model it for me.

Itll really help me if you do so i can see if theres anything i need to change before i make it etc.

Sorry for the long post but you did ask for detail :D.

Thanks alot.

Dude, you could do this yourself with little work.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, this is just a paint picture, not very detailed, but I was hoping you could do your best to turn what I am thinking of into 3D.  If you have any questions please PM me. 

magazineX1.jpg

This is for a project some other airsofters and I are working on to create a more accurate SWS.  It is a magazine (similar to the M700 10 round real steel magazine) for an 'airsoft' replica which will fire 6mm pill shaped projectiles about 15-20mm in length.  As you can see, it is a double stack deisgn magazine, that is very similar to real steel magazines.

Thank you for your time and dedication.

Cheers, Graham.

I'd be happy to try and model it for you...however the evil "User Posted Image" gremlins have stolen your picture of your idea.

Mind emailing it to me?

SPASout@gmail.com

Make the subject line "Prometheus, a model please"

~P

Hey Prometheus, a fellow Inventor Pro junkie here, but one without a machine shop. If I send you some Inventor files (v.8, I have a slow machine), could you give me some quotes?

Do you have the facilities to anodise al?

One of my more simple examples (I'd upload the .ipt but forum software doesn't allow it);

Edit to say: I can't do the machining like Prometheus can but I can also model small parts and assemblies, and give you PDF plans you can take to your local machine shop, like the one below. Give me a PM or email or whatever, and give me as many measurements as possible.

post-10400-1186350555_thumb.jpg

Can you make me models showing what would it look like if this stock was attached to G36 and G36C?

No. I can photoshop for you though.

Hey Prometheus, a fellow Inventor Pro junkie here, but one without a machine shop. If I send you some Inventor files (v.8, I have a slow machine), could you give me some quotes?

Do you have the facilities to anodise al?

One of my more simple examples (I'd upload the .ipt but forum software doesn't allow it);

Edit to say: I can't do the machining like Prometheus can but I can also model small parts and assemblies, and give you PDF plans you can take to your local machine shop, like the one below. Give me a PM or email or whatever, and give me as many measurements as possible.

Yeah, email me and I'll get back to you through it. Hardly check the forum anymore.

spasout@gmail.com

~P

• 2 months later...

It has been quite some time Prometheus, I don't mean to bother but is their any progress?

I am not entirely interested in the pill shaped BB anymore, as I have found it will not work as I expected, however I am still interested in the design of the magazine. I hope to hear back from you. Thanks.

It has been quite some time Prometheus, I don't mean to bother but is their any progress?

I am not entirely interested in the pill shaped BB anymore, as I have found it will not work as I expected, however I am still interested in the design of the magazine.  I hope to hear back from you.  Thanks.

Oh, no it's fine. I actually have had a whole bunch of stuff going on within the last few months, I've had hardly any time to work on this kind of thing.

Let me go and find your post on it and I'll see what I can cook up.

Can i ask for you to 3D model an idea for me please - and to do a 2d CAD drawing with measurements?

What i need is this front barrel section:

With these measurements please:

I just don't have the software or the know how :(

I don't need the foresight or the flash hider there - just the barrel forwards of the flash hider.

I think this is what you wanted:

lance.jpg

lance2.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Prometheus, I have a part that I would like to replace with a metal copy, but It does not exist on the market (To my knowledge).

I would like a metal lower RIS for my DBOYS full metal M4 S-System.

Do you think you could do this for me? There would be payment involved.

If so, what would you need to do it?

Archived