PTW Owners

IBICO

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could take a dremel tool with a thin emory cutting wheel and make a slot in the screw so you can unscrew it with a flathead screwdriver. I did this on my old dirtbike so I could remove the exhaust baffle (although it broke the decible limit in my city). It worked like a charm.

J Anderson

... You should be shot for being a cheapskate in a gun that by the time most are done with arein the several thousands of dollar range...

If anythign don't skimp on the batteries as these are built wiht a specific output and configuration specifically for these...wouldn't want to risk messing up the gun...

What is the difference between the M4 MAX and the M4-A1 MAX? I searched but I couldn't find the information.

No worries. The difference between an M4 and an M4A1 as the nomenlcature wants it, is that an M4 is NOT full auto, but 3 shot burst. An M4A1 instead is a full auto rifle. If I remember correctly, Systema uses the same nomenclature so you have the same difference.

"if you have Gen-2 hop-up, Gen-3 cylinders will fit but they won't form a perfect seal around the hop-up because the size of Gen-2 hop-up opening is bigger then Gen-3 nozzles. It will still fire but the leak would cause power loss."

quote from Wallace @ systema-ptw.com..

Do you think the leakage would be such small that it wont matter?

Ouch my bad. I didn't know of that one. Thing is, that I had used on your very same gen two, a cople of gen 3 cylinders and hadn't noticed any leakage. I even played a couple games shooting an M110 with that same rifle you have (was waiting for the seized 3rd gens, all I had was the new cylinders at the time).

I may have 2 or 3 older cylinders here, but all of them have broken internals (i.e., the teeth are broken because of my own experimentation). If you think you are going to need them, I can sell them to you. It's more the "shells" of cylinders than anything else, but you could build your own

Strange I have those in stock here in Sweden and Systema has not reported any delays in shipping...

Right now I have 3 challange kits, 2 m4 max and 1 m16a3 max in stock and tons of cylinders and batterys... All in stock and easy to shipp inside EU.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

oh nuts i want a ptw.. guna get the challenge kit though there is something worrying me.. the advert.

ptw1.gif

what does it mean no guaruntee of perfect movenment of the body after completion????

and do i need tools like an armourers wrench and forgrip tool? i know theres a tiny bit of soldering to be done but thats it.

and finally does this come with the m90 cylinder as stock?

Archived