* Pro Clan Forums for free *

shadow

Hey all,

Im just opened my new website with a friend, its called www.hiven.net and it is there to provide a free service to gamers. Basically, for clans that dont want to pay out, create and maintain a website, i will give you your own passworded forum section, and i will allow a user to moderate that forum section. Its free of charge, no catches or anything.

In the future i will be allowing users to set up their own website (using a very professional gaming template [ as seen at www.amped-gaming.com ]). This will all be provided free of charge, im doing it because i think it will be useful to clans starting out, when i started my clan i would have killed for something like this.

Anyway if this interests you, just sign up, check the forums section at the bottom telling you what information i need to make your forum (just things like name of forum, password [if you want one] etc) and i will set it up, usually within the day. It can be for any type of game, although it is aimed at CS.

James

Ok ive updated the website now and im accepting requests. The forums can be set up with a moderator to moderate the forums. Getting a forum takes about 10 seconds, i just need what you want it to be called and a password if you want one.

All the information is on the website, forums can be used for a gaming clan, sports team, airsoft team, a place for you and your friends to have an online room to chat in......anything.

Also shadow, your friend likes to steal articles off the internet without asking.

http://www.hiven.net/index.php?act=ST&f=12&t=20&st=0&do=findComment&comment=35

http://www.overclock.net/faqs/32537-how-do...stom-skins.html

Tell him to atleast cite is sources next time ;)

Archived