Deleted Posts

I didn't delete it, but I'd guess that is was because of the mention of the rifle's power. Best not to mention "uber power". ;)

Thread moved back out of our trash bin for you.

We can't reasonably PM over every thread deletion.. we'd spend twice as long moderating the boards if we did that. As you've seen, nothing is deleted, merely filed away, so a simple query to mods/admin can sort out anything like that.

I had a post in the "have you changed your username", where i merely made a small joke saying "I changed my name from TMC to... TMC!" and it got deleted.

If it was inappropriate, I understand. Was just having a little (what I thought was harmless) laugh. :)

Yeah i think that option would be nice to have. i accidently posted 2 similar thread just now....and people were replying in both threads. it was very confusing for me and for others. If i as the thread starter can delete my own thread, it'd be much more convinient for both Mods and regular user like me.

There's no way to set a time limit on users deleting their own posts or topics at the moment. So when we've moved to the release version of the board software I'll write a mod to give us that functionality. ;) For the moment if you want something deleted just use the "report post" button and a mod will do it for you. There won't be huge amounts of stuff that needs deleting so I can't imagine it'll be a huge problem.