New US Gov't. symbol

slip_stream11

Some of you'll like this, others won't. I did. I hope you enjoy!

Official Announcement:

The US government today announced that it is changing its emblem from an Eagle to a Condom because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance. A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed.

Well, it just doesn't get more accurate than that!

Thanks for your positive replies; it ALMOST makes the sticthes in the roof of my mouth feel better...owwie. <_<

In case you're wondering, I had to go to the dentist today (Thursday) to get three extractions:Two wisdoms, and I don't suppose any of you know what a "Supernumeral" is? Well, basically, it's an extra tooth that is in the roof of your mouth. If left in past the age of 18, (I'm 15), it can damage nerves. So, they had to, ya know, CUT A *FRUITCAGE*-ING HOLE in the roof of my mouth to get it out; and now I have a network of fishing line in my mouth. :(:angry:<_<

Have a better day than I will tomorow. (I'll be here; there's no way I'm going to school tomorow.) But hey; at least my WGC Custom M16A1 gets ordered tomorow! w00t-age, comrades! Thanks again for the positive replies...Now, +1 me!...It'll make my mouth feel better; please? Ohh, come on, as if my governments' symbol being turned into a condom isn't enough to make a bad day... <_<

Cheers, hope you all enjoyed.

~Matthew

Edit: Spelling. <again> Now +1 me, gosh dangit!

Woo America suxors UK am god!

Hahahaha! w00tage. That's not exactly what I was trying to imply...But, I would like to move over there with you guys. (After I retire from the USMC, o'course.)

Thanks agin for the positive remarks. Saying it's funny means a lot coming from you, Sledge. :)

Ohh, goody; I get my next pain-killer pill now! (AT 11:00pm)

Cheers,

~M4t+H3`/^/ (Mad l33t hax0r sk!lIs. Ampst t3h schwe3t.)

bad! why u hate our government? if u don't like America, go to Canada or Mexico, or fly to Russia, China, or whatever place that is not America

Ah the old 'love it or leave it' policy. Which is actualy pretty stupid because everybody doesn't like the government at some time in their lives. So sooner or later almost everyone would have left.

Note I would just like to say that I am not anti American or anti Bush at all. It just seems that 90% of the time the LIOLI plicy is pretty stupid.

bad! why u hate our government? if u don't like America, go to Canada or Mexico, or fly to Russia, China, or whatever place that is not America

Damn!!! :o

Jeesh, it's just a joke; I'm not anti-America or Bush, either! Yikes! And no, dammit, you couldn't pay me all the money in the world to go to...'Can-ah-dah'.

...Unless I got to go to do U.S. Special Forces stuff; like, I dunno...Burn all their maple leaves? *coughs on smoke*

And while we're on this (off-topic) topic: Whatinthehell is with Canada's flag? It's a leaf!!! That doesn't exactly strike fear the hearts of it's enimies if it raised over a pillbox or something; it's more like saying "Vacancy!" or something. Sorry if I've offended anyone, but I don't like Canada; and you don't like us either, so don't even start! :waggle:

Some of you'll like this, others won't.  I did.  I hope you enjoy!

Official Announcement:

The US government today announced that it is changing its emblem from an Eagle to a Condom because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance.  A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed.

Well, it just doesn't get more accurate than that!

Genious! hehehe

Archived