New US Gov't. symbol

slip_stream11

Damn!!!  :o

Jeesh, it's just a joke; I'm not anti-America or Bush, either!  Yikes!  And no, dammit, you couldn't pay me all the money in the world to go to...'Can-ah-dah'.

...Unless I got to go to do U.S. Special Forces stuff; like, I dunno...Burn all their maple leaves? *coughs on smoke*

And while we're on this (off-topic) topic: Whatinthehell is with Canada's flag?  It's a leaf!!!  That doesn't exactly strike fear the hearts of it's enimies if it raised over a pillbox or something; it's more like saying "Vacancy!" or something.  Sorry if I've offended anyone, but I don't like Canada; and you don't like us either, so don't even start!  :waggle:

Neither does the American flag. :P

Good joke, and Bernie's an idiot (wasn't he banned?) so just ignore him mate.

Jeesh, it's just a joke; I'm not anti-America or Bush, either!  Yikes!  And no, dammit, you couldn't pay me all the money in the world to go to...'Can-ah-dah'.

...Unless I got to go to do U.S. Special Forces stuff; like, I dunno...Burn all their maple leaves? *coughs on smoke*

And while we're on this (off-topic) topic: Whatinthehell is with Canada's flag?  It's a leaf!!!  That doesn't exactly strike fear the hearts of it's enimies if it raised over a pillbox or something; it's more like saying "Vacancy!" or something.  Sorry if I've offended anyone, but I don't like Canada; and you don't like us either, so don't even start!  :waggle:

to defend my fellow colony wtf! canadian units have been some of the most heavily decorated unit in the british empire and commonwealth since the Boer war! i certainly wouldnt want to be up against them and neither did the germans in WW2. Diepe may have been a compleat failure but they did shoot up the germans a fair bit and Juno beach was on of the most successful landings on D-day unlike ohmaha which was a compleat *fruitcage* up so please dont go on about canadas military impotency as it is a figment of you imagination.

i mean for gods sakes they are the only nation in the world that can claim to have taken the white house, its the whole reason its white to hide the burns they left on the fasade.

to defend my fellow colony wtf! canadian units have been some of the most heavily decorated unit in the british empire and commonwealth since the Boer war! i certainly wouldnt want to be up against them and neither did the germans in WW2. Diepe may have been a compleat failure but they did shoot up the germans a fair bit and Juno beach was on of the most successful landings on D-day unlike ohmaha which was a compleat *fruitcage* up so please dont go on about canadas military impotency as it is a figment of you imagination.

i mean for gods sakes they are the only nation in the world that can claim to have taken the white house, its the whole reason its white to hide the burns they left on the fasade.

Yes yes, I give them FULL credit for what they did at Juno, and I again don't aim to hurt anyone's feelings; we're just having fun here. :D

Anyways, just throw in any country-particular humor here, so long as it's not TOO offensive, and let's all try to be good sports about it, eh? I find that when people laugh at themselves they have the most fun! So, Mower, I apologise again; I wasn't intending on actualy offending anyone.

So, post all you country jokes here and we can all laugh. Please though, I'm begging you, don't be way way totaly uncalled for. If it helps, I'll just start off by saying this:I don't rip on one country in particular; I hate all of them equally! :D

Have fun, but for the umpteenth time, don't take it too far. Righty-o then, I'm off! Feel free to run amuck and take cheapshots at my and everyone elses' countries!

:)

Cheers,

~Matthew

PS:Yes, I think that at present, UK's doing better than us. No, I am not going to say UK am god, a bunch of people died so I wouldn't have to; but finnaly yes, I DO love UK, and they are the best ally in my eye that we have ever had. (Thanks for the help killing those Nazis and all, bloody brilliant, mates!) Opps, almost forgot Australia, too: Thanks for the help in the Paciffic!

Ohh, and Sledge: Ironic: Yes; and proud of it! :)

Do I even really have to say anything? :P

Guess what? We don't hate America. It is just fact that most of Americans are *rickrolls* to anyone who isnt an american. See anything wrong there? So you got your independence. To do what? Learn how not to spell? Yeah, America has just been doing great these days :rolleyes:. You better figure out how to respect other countries pal, or you are going to die young. <_<

Do I even really have to say anything?  :P 

Guess what? We don't hate America. It is just fact that most of Americans are *rickrolls* to anyone who isnt an american. See anything wrong there? So you got your independence. To do what? Learn how not to spell? Yeah, America has just been doing great these days :rolleyes:. You better figure out how to respect other countries pal, or you are going to die young. <_<

Nice job generalizing.

I'm not a ###### to Canadians. For the most part I love you guys. You gave me Red Green.

<snip> (Thanks for the help killing those Nazis and all, bloody brilliant, mates!) <snip>

Yeah, even though you came in near the end. :P

Just messing also, before I get beaten by the American flag of wrath.

And UK am god.

I've got to admit though, I never met a cocky or an *beep* American when I went to America, they all just thought I was Australian. Were really nice, I got some free food for saying "G'day mate!" when someone asked if we were Australian.

<3 America. (just not the idiots)

//Edit: I'm not really good with American history - but wasn't it the British who tried to burn down the White House, not the Canadians?

Thanks for your positive replies; it ALMOST makes the sticthes in the roof of my mouth feel better...owwie. <_<

In case you're wondering, I had to go to the dentist today (Thursday) to get three extractions:Two wisdoms, and I don't suppose any of you know what a "Supernumeral" is?  Well, basically, it's an extra tooth that is in the roof of your mouth.  If left in past the age of 18, (I'm 15), it can damage nerves.  So, they had to, ya know, CUT A *FRUITCAGE*-ING HOLE in the roof of my mouth to get it out; and now I have a network of fishing line in my mouth.  :(  :angry:  <_<

Have a better day than I will tomorow. (I'll be here; there's no way I'm going to school tomorow.)  But hey; at least my WGC Custom M16A1 gets ordered tomorow! w00t-age, comrades!  Thanks again for the positive replies...Now, +1 me!...It'll make my mouth feel better; please?  Ohh, come on, as if my governments' symbol being turned into a condom isn't enough to make a bad day... <_<

Cheers, hope you all enjoyed.

~Matthew

Edit: Spelling. <again>  Now +1 me, gosh dangit!

wow... that was um... wierd. Interesting train of thought. You don't have (just a guess) ADD, do you?

jk

Aaron

I've got to admit though, I never met a cocky or an *beep* American when I went to America, they all just thought I was Australian. Were really nice, I got some free food for saying "G'day mate!" when someone asked if we were Australian.

<3 America. (just not the idiots)

//Edit: I'm not really good with American history - but wasn't it the British who tried to burn down the White House, not the Canadians?

it was mostly canadian garrisons and units under the british that fought in the war along with some regular units and the admiralty regiment (the marines) so i guess its joint credit.

also i want free food now!

and finally ADD and ADHD are two different conditions one is Attention Defecit Disorder which means they cant concentrait, the other is Attention Deffecit Hyperactive Disorder which is like the former but they bounce off the walls

You better figure out how to respect other countries pal, or you are going to die young. <_<

What!? But I just said that I...And... :huh: Hey listen:I don't have a problem with any other countries and I do respect them...I wouldn't be mean to anyone from a different country who came here, as I'm sure none of you would be mean to me if I went there. (Well, maybe ME, but I tend to be overly annoying...Ya' know, because I have ADD and all...)

So again, to clarify: I don't hate any of you! I only hate myself.

How does making a humourous observation about the current administration imply anything about how we view a whole damn country. Anyway, again we've shown that while its fine for America to mock/invade any country they want, its the end of the world when some mentions how America isn't totally amazing, and saves the world every day.

Slip_stream, you don't have ADD, you're just a twat.

Anyway, again we've shown that while its fine for America to mock/invade any country they want

A note on this.

"English occupation of Egypt"

"English occupation of India"

"English occupation of South Africa"

"English occupation of Hong Kong"

Have a feeling they weren't invited at any point.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Empire#Extent

"Britain's 1882 military occupation of Egypt (itself triggered by concern over the Suez Canal) contributed to a preoccupation over securing control of the Nile valley, leading to the conquest of the neighbouring Sudan in 1896-98 and confrontation with a French military expedition at Fashoda (September 1898)."

"Between 1885 and 1914 Britain took nearly 30% of Africa's population under her control, compared to 15 per cent for France, 9 per cent for Germany, 7 per cent for Belgium and 1 per cent for Italy: Nigeria alone contributed 15 million subjects, more than in the whole of French West Africa or the entire German colonial empire."

• 2 months later...
Some of you'll like this, others won't.  I did.  I hope you enjoy!

Official Announcement:

The US government today announced that it is changing its emblem from an Eagle to a Condom because it more accurately reflects the government's political stance.  A condom allows for inflation, halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed.

Well, it just doesn't get more accurate than that!

hey, I've heard that before, I think I read it in a book titled something like The Bush Guide To Survival For Morons or something like that.

+1 to you.

You tell 'em, you mad ranting aussie! :rolleyes:

Besides we all know that the Yanks secretly want to bomb Australia all to hell...

http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID...rtn=main-topten

Well if the citizens want it, the government will give it! or something like that. God Bless Democracy that protect idiots like these.

:P:rolleyes:

Edit:

necropost...jesus...

Just noticed the date. Oh well.... :P

P.S: Jesus was a ZOMBIE!

Archived