Systema PTW pictures

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone post a picture of the Bolt from the Systema M4/m16?  All the pictures I've seen have the dust cover closed.

The dust cover has a spring that will keep it closed at all times. You can pull it open temporarily, naturally but you won't see much: just a portion of the cylinder (piston/spring container) in tis various colors, depending on its power (black, blue, gold, red). The cylinder has a very smooth, metallic and uniform surface. That's all you'll see

• 10 months later...

Just finished building this a few hours ago. Uploaded are some hastily taken pics. I'll take better pics when theres actually light outside (I hate artificial light). For now it's missing rail panels and optic. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do. A big thanks to asinapple8805 and Mojo for helping me put it together.

DSC00786.jpg

DSC00787.jpg

Systema Gen III M4a1 Base

Samson MRFS-CXF

YHM Flip Up Front Sight

ASA Rear Sight

Magpull Trigger Guard

Extended Charging Handle (forgot brand)

Tango Down VFG

Phantom Flashider

Magpull (on magazine)

Col Sanders, if you're looking for performance you're better off spending your money elsewhere. Ah well.

Evo, neat gun, I don't know if I like the setup, or not, i'm kind of on the fence. Not many guns give me that feeling, that's not a bad thing at all, it's an interesting setup, not my cup of tea, but it's still neat.

So kudos for making something different. I mean as different as another M4 can be, heh.

Edited by Titleist

Woah, thats bloody nice Big Tony!

Just been looking into possibly getting a systema PTW, but bit confused, since there are a few avaliable. Which ones have the burst fire mode?

Also, what the heck is the 'challenge kit'? Is it the complete rifle in kit form, or an upgrade kit for those who want to spruse up their PTW?

Woah, thats bloody nice Big Tony!

Just been looking into possibly getting a systema PTW, but bit confused, since there are a few avaliable. Which ones have the burst fire mode?

Also, what the heck is the 'challenge kit'? Is it the complete rifle in kit form, or an upgrade kit for those who want to spruse up their PTW?

Thanks.

The ones with Burst function are:

Systema M4 (note the systema M4A1 is the fully auto version)

Systema M16 A2

Systema M16 A3 is also available with burst function from RedWolf and im sure other places too.

The challenge kit is a disassembled PTW without trades. The gearbox comes fully assembled, unlike the first batch that came out so you won't need to worry about assembling that. It has Gen III internals with Gen II externals (alluminum outer barrel vs steel, etc).

The challenge kit is a disassembled PTW without trades. The gearbox comes fully assembled, unlike the first batch that came out so you won't need to worry about assembling that. It has Gen III internals with Gen II externals (alluminum outer barrel vs steel, etc).