Systema PTW pictures

But there are MAX challenge kits. I can not tell you exactly which one exactly you can buy as a kit because I dont sell the kits. You can find more on www.systema-ptw.com (you can buy it from here and I can recommend this shop for all people in Europe except Switzerland) and on www.systema-ptw.ch (products description is in english and all available PTWs are on the page).

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had to change my pants several times until I got here. I want one so bad......

You should see a doctor about that, cause really, the PTW is NOTHING amazing, it's not even good. It's a friggin money pit. Batteries are expensive and must be Systema. Mags are bloody expensive and must be systema. The receiver is'nt made from top quality materials, and looks ###### compared to a Guarder receiver. Accuracy is utter *beep*, and after spending $250 on a custom barrel, its now average.

-Mike

:cookiemonster:

take the follower out, replace pins with the new/old/new roll-pin one piece, done.

I'm one of those guys that is happy with his PTW, but my joy is mainly derived from the range (ridiculous velocity with the red cylinder and a one-off tightbore) and accuracy. Stock barrel might as well have been a Coke can for all the precision it offered. Pics next week when the rail shows up.

"So fresh and so clean..clean"  <_<

You should put it on display or something.

The left side of the receiver has two or three inch-long scratches down to the bare metal from the weapon's banging against magazine baseplates at a CQB game.

Didn't feel compelled to display that side quite yet.

The optics and rail were bought new and installed a week ago and day before yesterday, respectively, hence the absence of wear.

Thanks Isaac.

Edited by Wupjak

Don't get me wrong, its a beautiful piece...

However I personally think it looks a bit boring with a gun that clean,

as if it never been used.

(just like a brand new shiny camo-outfit and unscratched kneepads it is not looking cool and gives everybody the impression of all show & no go)

It definitely needs to "go through some bushes" or be painted to get its true SF-looks.

By this im ofcourse not suggesting it to be scratched on purpose. =)

...glad to hear its used.

& Why does that forum donut need to try and correct me after my every post here...

iZe

These guns seem to be a little more resistant to scratches than your average G&P/Guarder Hurricane metal bodies. Quite a few of the guns on the PTW forums have a bit of mileage on them, and they hide them well. As a matter of fact my Troy, Samson, and KAC fronts look worse than the gun itself.

P.S Running through brushes didn't work...trust me I tried.

All it did was rip up the padded pieces on the stock.

Edited by Hades
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice Gun Wupjak. Looking forward to seeing it in person (hopefully not on the recieving end ;) )

As far as the PTW goes, I have to say that stock it isn't the best gun but I am satisfied for the reason I got it; realism.

I got an "extreme makeover" on my ptw.

DSC00829.jpg

G&P Aimpoint w/ Killflash installed and Aimpoint QRP mount and Nitro Vo Rail panels

Final Configuration (Hopefully)

DSC00869.jpg

Systema Gen III M4a1 Base

Samson MRFS-CXF

YHM Flip Up Front Sight

ASA Rear Sight

Magpull Trigger Guard

Extended Charging Handle (forgot brand)

Nitro Vo Rail Panels

Tango Down VFG

Phantom Flashider

Magpull (on magazine)

+Systema Full stock (traded w/ Mojo)

+Hurricane Eotech 552 Replica Holo Sight w/ lens shield

+Burst

Special thanks goes out to Mojo once again for the stock trade as well as Shade and D. for assembly help.

• 4 weeks later...
Thanks brada, i'm in the process of getting the tango down rail covers (foliage green)

Very Nice GodofWar! Ive seen all the stuff you have from pics on here and other forums and i must say you have some nice $hit!!!!!!! How would you rate your Systema PTW compared to regular AEG's? Your review and Cost vs performance would be nice to hear.

Very Nice GodofWar! Ive seen all the stuff you have from pics on here and other forums and i must say you have some nice $hit!!!!!!!  How would you rate your Systema PTW compared to regular AEG's?  Your review and Cost vs performance would be nice to hear.

I think there is already a review somewhere in the site

I am by no means an expert on this

IMHO, I like this toy.The sound, feel, and performance is nothing like any aeg i ever owned, (tried them all pretty much)

my only complaint is its hard to load the mags while playing in the field, can't use a speed loader like other aeg's.

There are some issues about the groupings because its not a tightbore inner barrel, I have not seen this as an issue so far

It is an expensive AEG (sold 4 AEG packages to buy this baby), Not to mention the magazines which is about 40$ each, Cylinder Units appx $175,

but if you are a hardcore airsofter that would invest about 1k in a project, this is something you should consider

Edited by Godofwar