Systema PTW pictures

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how come whenever someone takes a pic of their systema, they only take pictures of the side w/o the trademarks, i looked through the entire other ptw thread, and not one had the logo/trades on it, or am i missing something, this is only systema right?

Edited by shankskank
how come whenever someone takes a pic of their systema, they only take pictures of the side w/o the trademarks, i looked through the entire other ptw thread, and not one had the logo/trades on it, or am i missing something, this is only systema right?

Because the trademarks are absolutely hideous to look at? :D

Eh I don't mind the systema logo, sure it's not great, it's not as awful as having Classic Army or G&P on there either. I've just always taken pics from the right side because to me at least it's the M4/M16's good side. Heh and because of my light laying it down on the other side is a tad bit akward. Ah well.

I'm sure it has to do with the trademarks to some degree, never really was an issue for me, just thought the dust cover area was much cooler.

Skankskank, not to throw a wrench in your observation, but in the thread for the 1K club I posted this image:

http://lawndartdesign.com/M4PTW/DSC00086.JPG

So I did take a pic, just never made it into the PTW threads.

Right,

I too take pics of the dar.... ahem left side :D

Only that, I really like a plain rifle. I don't like no logos, no colors. I'd like it blank.

But even more, since mine as been personalized in an exquisite gesture of friendship, I keep it covered (there's my full name on it) and protect it as well. So the tape I put on it has multiple functions... lets say.

Anyway.

ptw9l2cb.jpg

Edited by Solo

Finally I have some photos on me new PTW M4

all my thanks to Solo for the great help. Without you I would have alot of money to spend on something else :crazy:

M4

DSCN0353.jpg

DSCN0356.jpg

Troy BUIS

DSCN0357.jpg

DSCN0358.jpg

Ambicatch och magpul triggerguard

DSCN0360.jpg

DSCN0362.jpg

here is also a link to my other guns

http://gallery.otsu.se/albums/guns01/DSCN0367.jpg

I wonder how many of the members here currently own one of these. :rolleyes:

Very few Shao, seemingly. Actually, just the ones that post here likely, or very close (I can think of maybe one or two more members).

So (if your message is a moderator's one and not simply a thread visitor's), since I wouldn't like to break any rule or show any sign of disrespect towards anyone, please let us know clearly how I'd like us to proceed from here (especially with the picture thread) if you think this additional thread was unnecessary.

Edited by Solo
Very few Shao, seemingly. Actually, just the ones that post here likely, or very close (I can think of maybe one or two more members).

So (if your message is a moderator's one and not simply a thread visitor's), since I wouldn't like to break any rule or show any sign of disrespect towards anyone, please let us know clearly how I'd like us to proceed from here (especially with the picture thread) if you think  this additional thread was unnecessary.

:lol: Post pictures of your Systema PTW if you have one; otherwise, don't. You may proceed now. :lol:

Damn! I really want one of these :( It looks so f*cking good, there is nothing compareable unless the real weapons that looks so sexy and original than systemas. Unfortunately both models, the m4 and the m16, cost about 1200€ in stupid Germany and I really cannot afford that. Maybe if I sold all my stuff including my weapons and my gear lol.... but I don't think that's it worth. But one thing is fore sure, I'm really jealous of you systema owners :/

Skandarn, I complimented you via PM but let me just say it right here, this looks fantastic, and I can't wait to see where you take it. The M4 grips look pretty good, obviously as an EOtech owner you know that you should move that sight forward up, but the grips prevent that right now. So I can't wait to see it with a RAS. Very cool with the Troy rear BUIS.

I also know you're going with that PR-4 mount like mine, great minds...

heh, awesome dude, +1 for bad *albatross*.