Systema PTW pictures

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy Smokes! :nosleep:

That looks amazing.

Would you like to tell us more about it?

COngrats,

Solo

EDIT: Oh lol sorry you DID tell us more. I had been flashed by those pics like a stun grenade

Edited by Solo

May I ask you a question Gentleman?

Are the Systema Handguards equiped with a replica heatshield?

I'm thinking about buying a Systema M16A2 instead of spending my money in a P90 project with would cost the same ammount of money than a Systema gun. Any thoughts about that? :)

May I ask you a question Gentleman?

Are the Systema Handguards equiped with a replica heatshield?

I'm thinking about buying a Systema M16A2 instead of spending my money in a P90 project with would cost the same ammount of money than a Systema gun. Any thoughts about that? :)

If you mean the internal layer of metal (inside the front handguards) no, Systema M16 style handguards come in plastic (very good quality) only.

I have purchased though a couple of real steel handguards and put those on, and they went in seconds, with no trouble at all.

I think they are about USD50 if I remember properly.

BTW I have a 3rd gen A2 here with me, LMK if you want to see it

Edited by Solo

I don't know about you but my M4 handguards lacked a heatshield. So that would be a no on my end. At least that's what I remember, I took them off so fast you wouldn't believe it, RAS definately for the win.

Bembo looks nice, the PRI handguard is definately odd, but interesting. Cool man. How hard was it to remove the front sight to install your forearm?

I should be installing my real TROY strike head next week, woohoo! Hopefully that LMT crane stock shows up soon as well.

Hm that's a pitty, AR15 parts are pretty expensive in Germany, and hard to get from the USA due to our stupid gun law. But maybe I'm able to get one in used condition from a private person.

BTW I have a 3rd gen A2 here with me, LMK if you want to see it

Sounds interesting, would you be so kind to make some pictures? :)

Sounds interesting, would you be so kind to make some pictures? :)

That would be a pleasure.

As it's night time for both of us - my German friend - I'll take a couple of shots in the morning for you, no flash ;)

Hang on, pics coming :)

Edited by Solo

Damn... all of you :( Anyone wants to have my girlfriend? I would swap here for a Systema! I'd also add some money. That's very nice bembo but to my mind you should get yourself a ris or ras. It'd look much better as that.... thing you call a frontset *grin*

More Angles:

ptw42go.jpg

ptw52lg.jpg

(BTW I already had these ones. Since they show truthfully the A2 and all the others, I thought I'd use these, which I had never posted yet from these angles. However, should you want to see something different, please advise)

Edited by Solo
Haha thank you mate ;)

Oh and Uni,

I have the real steel M16 handguards with the heatshield for sale (black, bought in Florida), here:

http://www.argonauti-sat.it/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5025

Not sure you can see that. Let me know if you can't see it and/or you are interested.

Price is €25 plus shipping expenses.

Paypal ready.

Ciao,

Solo ;)

I'm speechless 852.gif... That M16a4... *argh* want ... want it :(

Very nice job Solo!

Thanks mate. Actually (technically) that would still be an A3 (I think). The A4 would have to have the burst thing.

But here's the nice thing you can do with PTWs: I could - if I wanted - simply swapt the lower receiver of the A2 nd put it in the A4 thus obtaining a real (airsoft) A4 ;) in no more than two minutes.

Edited by Solo
thats so great..

how does the burst work?  I guess its good like the rest but it would be cool to here your experince..  and how cool would it be to have a a4  :P

I love it. But naturally I end up using the trigger a lot in burst, ending up in almost auto fire.

So you pull the trigger quickly and go "TRRTAT-TRRRTAT_TRRRTAT" and 9 bullets are gone already.

While skirmishing you tend - nervously - to do that a lot :P

lol, okay we ALL get it, Solo has 3 awesome looking PTWs, while some of us have to make due with only 1. :(

Move along people, nothing more to see here!

p.s. solo you're a rat ###### for having the will, the bank account, and the balls to make all those fantastic guns. But that's why we love seeing the stuff you make :-) Now I'm gonna go back to seething that you have 3 times the PTWs that I do, hehe. :D

Edited by Titleist