Systema PTW pictures

More like 1200 for the actual PTWs (Challenge kits are cheaper), you also have to sell your left nut for one. Solo has 3 ptws, which thus means he has no more nuts, and has also sold someone elses' as well.

Just think about that.

P.S QHS, any idea what you're gonna do to the MAX external wise? And congrats again. You ######, everyone is getting a MAX except for me :-(

Edited by Titleist
  • Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

US retail price for the MAX is $1500. MSRP is $1825 (Zshot). But I got it at Redwolf for $1245 (shipping included).

Titleist, I have no idea. I might keep it at stock form.

Edited by Qhs

Skan, slick dude, looks good. I'm not a big fan of the ARMS sirs, I explained why previously, but that looks slick. The Troy Medieval Muzzle break looks great on the supressor jacket, makes me mad that I couldn't get my troy muzzle break to work on mine.

But yeah looks great. Congrats dude, from one PTW user to another, kudos.

lol, and look at you taking all my user bars, ######! ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
New frontend and some old stuff I havent used in a while: Samson MRFS-CX, CQD grip and SureFire with ARMS mount.

Looks slick dude, LeMongelo has a setup very similar to that here on these forums, with the Samson MRFS, and Dieter grip, but it looks fantastic, congrats. It's really interesting to see how people configure their setups here. Some are going really simple and some are going pretty elaborate.

i.e Solo's gun and my gun are very similar in terms of RAS/Light setup, but we've both got enough little bits and details to make them feel like one belongs in the 82nd Airborne and one belongs in a private security convoy.

Just cool to see how people's guns are coming along.

You people ARE NOT helping my dilemma <_<

Sweet stuff bembo, I wanted to get the same MRF, I even got Troy on the phone and they agreed to ship me one. (Samson and Troy are the samething)

Another option is to go the Knights Armament Co or A.R.M.S. path.

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

In retrospect I would have gone with a Samson rail system just because when installed it removes the D-ring and thus becomes almost like a one piece system which is great for optics mounting.

I like the KAC system, I might have gone with an MRE setup, which is where the RAS is longer than the front sight, but has cut outs to sit over it, pretty neat. Dhindo on these forums has the King Arms version, still cool though.

I just went KAC because that's what a lot of contractors use. That and I absolutely dislike the ARMS system because it makes co-witnessing anything but the aimpoint a pain in the @$$

In retrospect I would have gone with a Samson rail system just because when installed it removes the D-ring and thus becomes almost like a one piece system which is great for optics mounting.

I like the KAC system, I might have gone with an MRE setup, which is where the RAS is longer than the front sight, but has cut outs to sit over it, pretty neat. Dhindo on these forums has the King Arms version, still cool though.

I just went KAC because that's what a lot of contractors use. That and I absolutely dislike the ARMS system because it makes co-witnessing anything but the aimpoint a pain in the @$$

I know what a KAC MRE is :P (More Real Estate, KAC PN 21166-1 or PN 21166-2)

EDIT:

How's that M249 coming along? I'd love to see what you did with it before I order my parts, so I could steal borrow some ideas :)

Cheers,

Mike

Edited by LoneWolf
I know what a KAC MRE is :P (More Real Estate, KAC PN 21166-1 or PN 21166-2)

EDIT:

How's that M249 coming along? I'd love to see what you did with it before I order my parts, so I could steal borrow some ideas :)

Cheers,

Mike

Lol, well some people don't know what the MRE looks like, heh. But yeah the MRE is nice, can't say I need that real estate, but it's definitly a pretty nice look to an M4.

As for the M249, because of a shipping snafu I won't be getting it till monday. All I'm missing is a 1" barrel extension to replace the standard M249 front section. I'll get pics to you as soon as I can, probably tuesday morning when there's some decent lighting.

Trust me I'm chomping at the bit to get this M249.

Lol, well some people don't know what the MRE looks like, heh. But yeah the MRE is nice, can't say I need that real estate, but it's definitly a pretty nice look to an M4.

As for the M249, because of a shipping snafu I won't be getting it till monday. All I'm missing is a 1" barrel extension to replace the standard M249 front section. I'll get pics to you as soon as I can, probably tuesday morning when there's some decent lighting.

Trust me I'm chomping at the bit to get this M249.

Could you tell me what you're gonna do with it? Or is that a secret? (atleas PM me, I can keep it a secret ;))

Cheers,

Mike

Predator handguards also don't use D-rings. Although it mounts similar to the S.I.R, you can use any buis and co-witness with the Eotech. I'm not a huge fan of how the look, but they work very well.