Systema PTW pictures

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

titl: Well I like it :)

Mercy: I like it alot havnt had the time to test it in a a game but I have played around with it some today. It seem to work great and I really like that you can use it almost lie an reddot sight if your not focusing on using the zoom.

I think it will be great.

titl: Well I like it  :)

Mercy: I like it alot  havnt had the time to test it in a a game but I have played around with it some today.  It seem to work great and I really like that you can use it almost lie an reddot sight if your not focusing on using the zoom.

I think it will be great.

Glad to hear you say that. It works for me, but remember to try and train as much as you can with rapid target acquisition. Very curious to hear what you'll have to say after having a few games with it.

Have fun ;)

Here a real aimpoint is the sign that the person who has it probably sold their grandmother to pay for it, and here you guys are using real ACOGs. Hot stuff! Keep it up!

I'm thinking of getting the PTW challenge kit in June, should be fun to assemble.

Is that what Trijicon calls new? you could put a Doctor reddot on an ACOG for years now, yeesh. Too bad the doctor reddots are heinously overpriced and hard to find.

HaHa well I suppose it's just the usual marketing (US of A: YOU should know better ;) ) stuff... it ain't new but (hypothetical) commercial agreements made between the two (much likely) might have made Trijicon come out with such statement, plainly promoting the use of that red dot on the scope directly AND selling them as a whole unit, too.

Not too surprising, still nice to see for a greado like me!

So Solo, I take it that you're going to get a doctor mount and doctor sight for your ACOG then. Please don't tell me you have to buy another scope for that.

Yeah anyways you could do that rig for years, I forget who made the mount, possibly KAC, but it looks like they're just making it official, "hey look at us, this is new" no it's not, oh well.

The problem is the doctor optics are WAY overpriced for what you get in them, and way too hard to source nowadays.

I don't know, much likely I'm not even getting that Doctor red dot on its own. Surely not the pair of them coupled. But I'm pretty sure that thay teamed up commercially and the red dot got back into production to be sold (maybe only with) some of the new Acog models based on the usual TA series.

It was just to pop up some news and stuff... nothing serious ;)

solo, in regards to playing a few games with it...it only took me a few people to see that my bbs were going way left....now that i have adjusted to the perception of the target...i just aim left with both eyes open....but when im sniping...thats a whole different story...i just wait untill the time is right...just kidding...

mercy

its sad how close my gun is to yours solo...i feel bad for copying ur whole gun...i liked it to much...its the same look just no PTW under the hood...still full systema internals

<_< ill get a ptw eventuly ;)

Edited by No Mercy
solo, in regards to playing a few games with it...it only took me a few people to see that my bbs were going way left....now that i have adjusted to the perception of the target...i just aim left with both eyes open....but when im sniping...thats a whole different story...i just wait untill the time is right...just kidding...

mercy

its sad how close my gun is to yours solo...i feel bad for copying ur whole gun...i liked it to much...its the same look just no PTW under the hood...still full systema internals

<_< ill get a ptw eventuly ;)

How are you buddy :)

* Your BBs were going left because you were keeping both eyes open or for you hadn't zeroed it? I guess the first one?

* Sad that your gun looks similar to mine? Why in the world should you be sad (or is it sad). Mine is totally copied after someone else's image .... hahahhaha.

If it looks good to you, it's good.

Have fun matey

im holding up well solo, thanks....

alright, well in that case, i copied your gun solo, i did...

its just so beautiful...lol

solo what do you do to protect your m951XM07...you use a beam cover right?

mercy~

edit... is there a place to get the BUIS for the TA31, will it fit the RCO?

Edited by No Mercy
im holding up well solo, thanks....

alright, well in that case, i copied your gun solo, i did...

its just so beautiful...lol

solo what do you do to protect your m951XM07...you use a beam cover right?

mercy~

edit... is there a place to get the BUIS for the TA31, will it fit the RCO?

You are already a man then. A young one maybe, but a man.

My Respect to you Sir :)

I am honored that you copied my rifle. And maybe the soldier(s) I copied mine from should be honored, too, that we did? :P (lets just be foolish every now and then, good for our souls ;) ).

Yes I use covers, one filter and one fully screened cover. Filter is red (for effect) but blue would have been cool, too (just for fun, though I talked to a young soldier recently who told me "when I want to be tactical I use a red filter: didn't really know what he meant but I liked it).

Remind me of what a BUIS is (I used to know that word, forgot). But whatever that may be, I think that whatever fits a TA31 will fit an RCO)

Ciao :)

Back Up Iron Sight

Oh yes thanks.

Well the ARMS I have on mine was specifically shaped after the Acog family (it fits both my TA01 and TA31F so I guess it'll fit them all). I forget the exact model number right now but I'll look it up for you

EDIT

I guess any one of these ones should work

http://www.eaglefirearms.net/ARMSnumber40.htm

Edited by Solo

Solo, red beamfilters are used in combat situations because of a few things:

1. red light does not stand out that much

2. it does not attract that much attention

3. it does'nt mess with NVG's or natural night-vision

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

well solo, i didnt mean that BUIS...i have the arms #40...edit!

what i ment was that holograpic sight that attaches to the back of the Ta31, like in that picture of the new one....

is there anyway to buy that pug fugly thing anywere else?... like seperate?

lol

mercy

edit....this one

http://www.uncompany.com/images/arms-40_big.jpg

Edited by No Mercy