Macs Picture Thread

so whats the best mac atm then?

maruzen mac's are good :) they have a better mechanism than the kwc's ;) ,although it is imposible to find metal bodies for them <_< .And they don't take kindly powerful gas :unsure: .I padded the inside of mine and strapped the back end up so I can use green in mine though :D

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DSC00034.jpg

2 of the 4...used an Uncle mike's shoulder holster rig to carry them....wish they made some good micro uzi's. Then i could finally make my Invasion USA loadout..which would consist of cowboy boots, a jeans jacket, and some fingerless gloves. Ah,Chuck Norris in all his Anti-Terrorist glory....

• 3 months later...

KWA Mac 11 A1.

1st GBB i bought. quite nice when new but now is a bit dodgy at times. still, biggest con was how hard spare mags were to find and how expensive they were. When new, felt awesome ripping thru a full mag on full auto. If i could get it back up to mint condition i would!

mac11a1324.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mine is kind of a freak...

Started out as a KWA M11a1 NS2 and fit the internals into an HFC T77. Machined the T77 outer barrel down and added a King Arms M11a1 suppressor. Also added an ACE flip to side AR-15 buffer tube adapter. Still putting the finishing touches on it as I have a Lage Manufacturing molded grip on order which I'm hoping will fit with minor mods but we'll see. After that I want to machine some sort of picatinny rail solution that will live between the front and rear iron sights so that I can mount a C-More railway sight.

snc13077.jpg

snc13078.jpg

snc13080.jpg

snc13079.jpg

Edited by 4boost
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...