My second wall board and rifle rack

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you find that paper MK23? I've been looking all over for one of those! :P

Sweet rack dude :pukes:

Did you like it, I'll tel you where to get one if you like! It fires like ###### though. :P

In fact it's the place reserved for the one I just bought, but I am unable to get any hooks long enough, I bought every one up in about a five mile radius! The bare space next to it is waiting for the Beretta M92 M190 Soecial Forces (Co2) that is also languishing in its box awaiting hooks. :D

My M60 arrives tomorrow (WOW!) and also the Dark Hawk pistol. This was supposed to be an alternative to the Sigma, but now I find that's a Co2 gun and you know how I just LOVE Co2 guns.... So I may get that soon. Trouble is there's no room left on the board. :blink:

Looks great. I take it you are getting a mk23 and using that paper to hold its place? :P

:Dr_Evil:

You're dead right there. I already have the Socom MK23 but can't buy anymode 25mm hooks until all the shops restock. I hit them pretty hard! It's a smashing pistol to shoot.

Next to it is the space for the M92 M190 Special Forces that I also have here, but still no hooks..... :D

lol, just cool. Do you carry all pistols in skirmish?? ;)

I am afraid I don't skirmish. Being disabled it would be an impossible dream. If I was able bodied I would most certainly take part.

My hobby only extends to target shooting and collecting. I just love guns!

An M60 aeg on the way right now with a Dark Hawk pistol to, both UK bought.

My next order to HK will be for about 3 guns, M16, AK47S and a Desert Eagle gas. I have three D E's already, a cheap one that fires remarkably well, a much stronger springer with a hell of a wallop and the new Co2 2-tone version, so a gas one will make the 'set'. :D

Then, if the law still llows it(!), an MC51 and G36C, both TM's.

I was going to get the CA M249, but I have read several bad bits of 'press' about it, so decided not to go on. And in any case, what do I want that for??!! :rolleyes:

Did you like it, I'll tel you where to get one if you like! It fires like ###### though. :P

In fact it's the place reserved for the one I just bought, but I am unable to get any hooks long enough, I bought every one up in about a five mile radius! The bare space next to it is waiting for the Beretta M92 M190 Soecial Forces (Co2) that is also languishing in its box awaiting hooks. :D

My M60 arrives tomorrow (WOW!) and also the Dark Hawk pistol. This was supposed to be an alternative to the Sigma, but now I find that's a Co2 gun and you know how I just LOVE Co2 guns.... So I may get that soon. Trouble is there's no room left on the board. :blink:

Good luck with the darkhawk...

Do I see an m500 on that board? :)

Good luck with the darkhawk...

Do I see an m500 on that board? :)

Sorry, no. The revolvers are from the top right,

S&W M29 ( sometimes called the M269) Tanaka

down beneath the auto 9 is the Raging Bull Maxi, Marushin

Below that the Ruger Super Red Hawk. Marushin

The black ones on the left are the SAA Colts, Cavalary 7.5 inch and the Artillery both Tanaka

In the centre is an M10 Military & Police, Tanaka

What rifles are on the rack? Any pictures of them?

I am a few missing at the moment, but I will get the rack out when the Garand and the AK47S are back. :(

Bear with me on this, it's a struggle and I have to be on top form before lugging rifles about.

I got my M60 today - WOW!! and a black Hawk pistol, which is a really nice gun. :D:blink:

And my other latest aeg, the Schmeisser MP40 :D:D

Oh, I forgot, the 'other' M1......

post-11869-1133266800_thumb.jpg

post-11869-1133266861_thumb.jpg

post-11869-1133266922_thumb.jpg

This may seem like a stupid question, but how did you make that gun wall board? Is it just a piece of wood with hooks screwed into it?

Basically that's it!

However, with one or two refinements it can look a little better.

Drill a hole in each corner and countersink it.

Drill the wall behind these holes and fit rawlplugs.

It's half inch ply, sanded and varnished with about 5 coats. All the guns are then laid out and adjusted to the best positions.

Once that's done a rod the same thickness oas the 25mm brass hooks so you can level out the guns.

Drill the holes and screw in the hooks.

Struggle with the ruddy great board that I think weighed about ten tons on your own and screw to the wall.

Print your labels out, cut up and glue to one eight card and glue to the board under each gun, pregerably the right one!

And there you have it - just don't give it to me.........

What about my question?  :unsure:

As it has been noticed by another member, you didn't actually ask one. But if you would like to 're-submit', as they say, I will do so with pleasure.

If it was intended as a question, the cost of the collection, then the answer is a bit over £7000 - and rising!

That was before the M60 and the Dark Hawk arrived.

I have a further order going to HK very soon for an AK47S , a Deagle gas version and an M16A1 .

Then I must decide about the Tanaka Mauser Kar98K G version. It's a lot of money for one item, about £260 plus shipping and Customs.... but rather a vital one for the WWII section I suppose. There's the option of a Marushin Kar98, but as I don't know much about it or how the two guns compare, I am waiting a little bit to see if there's any feedback.

Hope that helps..