My second wall board and rifle rack

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rifle rack from above, maybe a better shot and text...

The rifle rack :- left to right

Against the wall (out of sight!) Sig Saur P90 sniper. Leaning against it the M60 machine gun,

right of that (away for repair!) M1 Garand, next the Winchester 1894 underlever, then a set of

3 AK47's, AK47 fixed wooden butt, AK47 all metal (Yunker) and AK47S, right of that an

M1, then an M3A1 Grease Gun, followed by a Schmeisser MP40, after that a Thompson

M1A1, then an XM177 and right of that an SA80, then a Heckler & Koch MP5A3, a M4RIS

Commando and next the Sig Saur 552 assualt rifle, next the Uzi Maxi sub machine gun and

lastly the M16. Quite a bunch and there's one missing, the Mauser Kar98K.

post-11869-1134602309_thumb.jpg

That's quite a collection. Just out of my curiosity, how do you keep the guns clean? I have a similar gun rack, and every few days I need to dust the guns.

Yes, I have the same problem, it's probably universal!

I bought a feather duster and just flick that about each day. Hope that helps...

What happened to wall board number one? :huh:  Did it lose the war to number two?

No, it didn't, but I get the point (lol).

Here it is again... I did post it somewhere, but I get terribly confused as to where, just old age I guess.

The 2 at the bottom on the floor are the Co2 mini uzi and the Vz61 Scorpion by Maruzen - just in case you wondered....

The white thing is a telephone!

post-11869-1134643665_thumb.jpg

Very nice and reminds me I want to do something about displaying my collection.

Have a +1 on me.

It was quite an effort! I have a sisintegrating spine so holding that up needed some innovative ideas. But I got there in the end.

It's half inch ply so weighs quite a bit on its own, I'd hate to try and lift it now!

Still unable to get the long hooks for the last 2 pistols, the Beretta M190 and the Mk23 Socom. They are both sueper guns to shoot, so it's a bit of a pity I can't display them. There are more full boxes out of view too, about 4 I think, I lose count at times! :rolleyes:

What rifles are on the rack? Any pictures of them?

I have put a photo up now, of the rifle rack I mean. But I get lost in a forum so you'll have to hunt for it, sorry about that.

But thanks for asking, all enquiries are welcome.

Thinking about the future now, next the Mauser Kar98 by Marushin (I've decided on that make), and after that a few air guns I think, I like the flatter trajectory over range, probably Co2. And may be the Beretta 92FS XX-Treme fully kitted out.

Is That a Makarov Oposite the Luger?

Sorry, I missed this question. Better late than never!

Yes, it's the C02 Marakov 654K. Goes off with a hell of a crack too, But not a true airsoft I fear, it fires 4.5mm (.177) brass ball bearings, not our normal airsoft rounds.

As I collect and do not skirmish, I am not against mixing different types of guns. I have the Walther made Winchester 1894 model in the rack and that shoots .177 air gun pellets. It's also incredibly accurate! So I may buy in a few more of this type of weapon, the Beretta XX-Treme for a start, and possobly a rifle, but I have not decided on which one yet. It will need to be a multi-shot type and preferably not a springer, so that leave either Co2 or pre-charged.

Any (constructive) suggestions would be welcome. :unsure:

The Dark Hawk is lovely isn't it? Despite not being technically authentic to real steel it is, just, great.

Good effort on the rifles too m'dear!  :D  Nice to see folks amassing huuuge collections ;)

Now that I have had a chance to test the Dark Hawk I will say that this is a super pistol to shoot. I know it's technically not a true gun, but what the hell, it's a great little weapon and pretty accurate too. Would do well as a PSA (Personal Side Arm).

:o Wow that is some collection!!!! Fair play to you.

Makes my collection of a single pistol and a single AEG seem paltry by comparison.. i'd better get buying.

:D

It depends on what you want from airsofting. Your present 'stock' may be just what you need, if you skirmish. After all, it's not possible to carry the amount of guns I have around with you at a site, so two is about right.

But I collect and shoot indoors, so a large collection is a possibility. However, I don't have an inexhaustible supply of money, so no more until after Christmas!

alright i've counted about 15 rifles on the floor, and then there is the 2 gun boards, so how many do you have in all??  Oh and btw....you are crazy for having that many weapons...jealousy :P

I have 83 at present. There should be some more after Christmas, so I'll keep you posted with some pictures as well.

Cheers. :D

Hey man, is that M4 ris a Crosman? I have an M4 that looks almost identical to that that is a Crosman. Springer I know, but I wanted a rifle but have no need to purchase something over $50. :P

It's a Umerex. Not a bad springer and quite a bit of ooomph with it, so I'm a happy kitten. I have so many guns it's difficult to shoot them all regularly, and one gets favourites, I'm sure you know what I mean.

Mainly I have been using the new ones, the TOP MP40 and TM M16A1 and Dark Hawk, so everything else has been a bit neglected - except the Marusin M1, that's a super rifle to shoot. :D

The Garand is still awy being fixed. It should have been back last week but never arrived. Not been posted, they say, so i fret a bit.... :mellow:

There are 16 rifles in the rack, but it's not easy to see them all in the photo, the Sig 90 is just out of shot on the left side. The Garand is of course not there either.

It was quite an effort! I have a sisintegrating spine so holding that up needed some innovative ideas. But I got there in the end.

It's half inch ply so weighs quite a bit on its own, I'd hate to try and lift it now!

Still unable to get the long hooks for the last 2 pistols, the Beretta M190 and the Mk23 Socom. They are both sueper guns to shoot, so it's a bit of a pity I can't display them. There are more full boxes out of view too, about 4 I think, I lose count at times! :rolleyes:

Actually I mean DISINTEGRATING SPINE, the d is next to the s. twit, aren't I!

I think my fingers are disintegrating as well if I can't hit the right keys... :rolleyes: