New members introduce yourselves here!

Ghost_Rider

hey my name is John I'm from Southern California and got into air soft this summer. I bought my self a G18c and am going to get a new CA M15A4 this christmas. I heard you guys talking about a course called Electroworkz, I know I wouldn't ever be able to go, but if some one could show me a link with some pictures that would be cool. Thanks

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everybody. As you can easily assume I am brand new to this forum, but have been surfing this website for a long time. I always enjoy reading what you all have to say....whether it is an enlightening post of pure airsoft knowledge or complete nonsense.

So I figured it was about time for me to actually register :D

Greetings to all.

hi im kevin (AKA 8thshotgunner) im a member of a new team called 8th falcon division..(ill give out a link to our forum at the bottom) ive been softing since '02 and ive never really been serious till now, but i still dont have enough $$ for a tm or anything of the sort so heres what i got

utg special ops shotgun (springer)

neonfire m4-navy (low cost aeg)

taurus pt92 heavy weight (spring)

kwa glock 19 (gbb)

and here is the link

http://phpbb-host.com/phpbb/?mforum=8thfalcon

feel free to post what ever yall want but remember its G-RATED

we welcome you so come on give it a try...!

thanks

kevin

Hi, I'm "The-artist-formerly-known-as-CanadiansCanShootToo", or just Holmes. I've been airsofting for about two years now, and I am the labled as a "nut who shoots his friends with replica weapons on weekends" at my school, so that's always nice. I'll use anything stupid you say as a joke, so don't take it as offense, but take it in stride. Hell, hit me back with something. I'm just here to lighten the mood. :)

+1 (at least) Ghost for this thread :D Perfect opportunity.

My name is Tim and I am one opinionated muddyfunster!! Also a shameless self-publicist ;):P

I've been into airsoft for 4/5 years but only started seriously collecting guns about 18 months ago and started skirmishing about 5 months ago.

I have, frankly, a truly sick collection of guns; last count was somewhere between 60 and 70 AEGs and GBBs, plus a few springers. I think I almost have as many as Donnie but he's never around these days ;) so if anyone ever wants any info on anything then PM me and ask if I have any knoweldge, chances are I either do or can tell you who does - there is way to much info to post something about every single damn gun :)

I arrived at airsoft through a lifelong fascination with objects of power, it's a control thing and I'm the first to admit it. Maybe I even feel helpless about my life or some rubbish like that; can't say I've ever noticed as I've been too busy having fun :D

The purpose of my life is to either get hammered and experience things that most people can't even imagine, or to push myself beyond the physical limits I previously thought I had.

I've got plenty of vices, none of which I will mention here, but I am on this Earth here to make sure everyone I meet has a good time, as a result of which some of them might return the favour but they're hardly obliged to do anything, just to be there and carry on enjoying themselves.

On Arnies I like to be a verbose *beep*, just in case no-one had noticed ;) People here respect me for fear of the monotomous bile I might utter forth in retaliation lest they defy my bigotry :rofl:

In truth I'm sure a few people think I'm at least bearable ;)

Hi,

Real name is Grant I am form Glasgow in Scotland.

I have had an interest in Paintballing and Airsoft for years. But only bought my first gun at the start of this year (a P-90 Tri-rail) and that was mainly because I am a Sci-Fi fan. Its the Stargate weapon of choice if you did not know :P

I also got a Glock 19 at the same time.

In the summer I was in London and went along to WolfArmouries for a wee browse thinking that I might pick up a couple of torches a sight maybe. Did that but also ended up buy a M4, fully upgraded with metal parts by G&P. its feccking awesome!!

Being a Browncoat I do cons with that and we created some group for the fancy dress. So now the Alliance Reaver Hunters are here to protect all in the 'verse.

If you don't know what that bits about go here Browncoats or here Starfury or here you can see us in action if you follow the Serenity Squared Day two links hereGrants Pages

I live and work in Glasgow, drink in a couple of the Rock pubs. Do the cinema quite a lot.

I have yet to attend a skirmish, but plan to do that in the new year. Nice and early in the new year.

Speak to you all soon!!!

G

:bye1:

Hi everyone!

I'm Panzergraf, but in real-life most people call me Elling, as that's my real name.

As the flag to the left implies, I'm from Norway.

I've been playing with springers for years, but I only started shelling out on AEG's and gear last april, I've never looked back.

I've got a CA33E, an HFC "Box Cannon" and an almost complete flecktarn loadout.

And, if the gods of postal services are good to me, I'll have a CA36 soon :D

I play with the guys at Nesodden Airsoft Club every other sunday, unless something comes in the way.

My other primary hobby is Warhammer 40k, though my army has been neglected recently in favor of (ch)airsoft. If I only had more time and money...

Oh, and I like anime too.

Cheers!

hey my name is John I'm from Southern California and got into air soft this summer. I bought my self a G18c and am going to get a new CA M15A4 this christmas. I heard you guys talking about a course called Electroworkz, I know I wouldn't ever be able to go,  but if some one could show me a link with some pictures that would be cool. Thanks

Sounds like a nice set up to start with the CA M15 should be reliable long term. Is the Glock a TM AEP or gas?

www.firefight.co.uk run the Electroworkz games. I've not been myself though.

I'm Paris

I'm 16

I live in London

I've been into Airsoft for about 5 months. i play at electroworks (when i can afford it) and when i havnt spent all my money on airsoft guns

I own:

M4 s-system

MC51

M11

P226

i drink and sometimes smoke.

at college I'm taking A level physics, chemistry and electronics

Rufus or the solid? :)

Both, though more often Rufus. Only started going back about 6 months ago. You may know a few Friends though Random John or Stephen "Mora" who are from Erskine, they know Brian, the owner, quite well.

I noticed that Rufus was your location and thought of saying hi, but did not want to come over all stalker like!!!

:P

Both, though more often Rufus. Only started going back about 6 months ago. You may know a few Friends though Random John or Stephen "Mora" who are from Erskine, they know Brian, the owner, quite well.

I noticed that Rufus was your location and thought of saying hi, but did not want to come over all stalker like!!!

:P

Don't worry dude, she's already got a forum stalker. :D

Helle everyone.

I'am Matthew from Bordeaux - France.

I'am 29 old and I've started airsoft 1 year ago.

I discover this forum a few month ago, and I finally register on it cause there is a lot of good info here.

Well by the way... sorry for my approximative english language.

What to say anymore... I'am an M4 lover, I like USA culture's and american people :usflag: (other people too ;) )

I'am a professional photographer and graphic designer.

See ya !

Edit : OMFG !!! I forgot to tell you , I LOVE CATS... Meôôôww Prrrr :paw:

Since I never filled one of these out last year, here goes:

My nick is Basho and I am named after the famous Samurai poet and secret agent of the Shogun.

I have been plinking for many years but only started serious skirmishing this year after trying Electrowerkz on my stag night. My gun collection has come and gone through many itineration’s and has at the moment settled on my AEG being a Prime LR kit over a TM M4 with systema/prometheus internals and a real holosight.

My play style is based on two things. Firstly, my love of dual pistoling and secondly my natural propensity for keeping calm in conflict (gained through many years in combative sports such as TKD and fencing). So, I am often the one who plays the break and flush and I love to flank my opponents.

Arnies has become my second home over the last few months and I love posting here, this is a good place.

I run a website, which contains (amongst much philosophy and general internet finds) reviews on a few airsoft guns and equipment.

My RL friends on this board are firstly and foremost Situpking (who was my best man) and Trip (who has spelling and grammar as an option :P) and we play as a small fire team for the Dark Angels of Firefight Electrowerkz who are a 30 man strong hoard of nutters.

Nice to know y'all ;)

Hi people, the names VIPER, even though I put chin on the forum cause there

seems to be more of us around :D its all good, 36 years old two kids and all that jazz

Im spanish and live in spain now, was born and bred and in London, Ladbroke Grove, Notting Hill to be exact. I used to play a lot paintball back in England on the skirmish

sites. When i moved to spain I lost all contact with the sport and now, 12 years later,

discovered Airsoft. It was the best discovery I ever made. Its not as developed

over here as in the UK or United States, sites for playing are far and few inbetween

we have to find old abandoned factories, forests or schools so we can play, that is why

when I show the guys out here the sites I played on back home they cringe with envy.

I have been playing for a year now and on the way I have made a lot of friends,

quite a few from Spec Ops regiments, police, etc, which use this sport to tune up

their abilities. I just have at the moment a ICS M4 RIS and an M9 pistol, but they

work so well that I havent needed to get anything else, even though I want an MP5

and after shooting the new LA85 from star yesterday well thats another one on the hit list (just would like add this is one solid and wicked shooting mother.....) even though

the price tag is a bit hefty too.

I have various camos from my old Tiger stripe from my painballs days in England,

black SWAT kit, to my new Multicam from Crye precision. Webtex camo vest and

Blackhawk black vest, Blackhawk Vtag sling etc. All my gear I get from the States

and is original combat worthy gear, the pounding I give my gear if its not real deal

it wouldnt last two games. So thats my brief intro and I will be around this forum

quite often giving my opinions from this side of the world, Thanks guys, and hope

that new VCR bill doesnt go through, I wonder if they will ban kitchen knives next

in order to stop stabbings.

Well this is our team site so you are more than welcome to come and visit

www.airsoftalicante.com

Hey folks,

about ten years after seeing my first Tokyo Marui Mp5 I have decided to delve into the realms of my inner dorkdom. I just purchased a Classic army 33E and am mighty happy with its strength, feel and appearance. I own a beautiful acreage east of San Diego and am ready to play mock battles at the drop of of hat. The main reason why I avoided paintball for so long is because the weapons were not realistic. Now that I have rediscovered the killer weapons of airsoft I cant help but have some fun with it. My main reason for joining this particular site is for mod diagrams and upgrade assistance. I hate being a noob at anything and hope to ditch the black cloud asap. My first upgrade(dunno if I can call it that) was a metal, fully trademarked slide for my first gun, a Kwa G26c. <_<

My AEG plans as of now-

Classic army Ca33e

TM sg1 bipod conversion

Classic army HK51 otuer barrel swap

Classic army low profile scope mount and rings

king arms hk pro silencer AC 14MM

replacement flash hider

thin cheek pad(blackhawk er somefin)

NcStar 4x32 Tactical Airgun Scope

2 low caps-1 high cap

Marui MP5K

with metal reciever(classic army)

M1000 spring upgrade and metal bushings

1 low cap and 1 mid

possible tightbore barrel

Airsoft elite MP5 version 3.5

reinforced cocking nob

sling(universal)

ics silencer threaded adaptor

I am also curious about the G&G ak47(yet to be released)

You should see me asking Nooby q's about these upgrades and I promise to search my heart out before asking simple questions. Any help or hello's are certainly welcome as well as any ideas on maintenance, strategy and modification. Hope to hear from you. Zapataney Zaborto-for a better tomorrow.

Sup yall,

I'm Jason from the good old USA. I've been playing Airsoft for a year now and am totally hooked. I gave up paintball to play and have never looked back. CHeck out my Airsoft Fan Forum at www.acmeairsoft.com. We just got going and are having a post contest from now until Feb 2006. We hope to see all of you there!

Jawinn

Hi!

I'm Ian

I'm from the US

I'm 18

I've been airsofting since early in 2005

(Okay, well, more like owning some good airsoft guns and using them for target practice, since I've been attempting to get more people to seriously play the sport.)

I have a TM M733 Commando AEG and a TM Glock 26 GBB, and hopefully by Christmas morning I'll have a TM AK47 added to the collection, which will eventually be modified into a field gun. It's sad that I'm so into this sport and have yet to attend a skirmish.

I love anime and manga (it shows on my HDD... 80 GB of anime.... I'm not a pirate :P ). I'm even trying to make my own anime in Flash, but it's really complicated trying to make a full series as one man with sort of the wrong software in hand. But I'm pretty damn good at it, from what my friends tell me.

I also like photography, hiking, camping, and basically anything that will put me in the oudoors. Since if I'm not outside, I'm inside working in Flash, watching anime, or playing video or computer games. Or wasting time online.

Archived