New members introduce yourselves here!

Ghost_Rider

Hello, I just joined recently, alias Project_2501, irl my name is Patrick. I acquired my name from the anomie Ghost in the Shell.

Well, I haven't ever played Airsoft before, and I don't own a gun yet. However, after doing some inquiring as to who around me has them, I've become interested. I'm only 16 years old, but I don't see that causing any problems, as I've always seen an allure in guns. It occurred to me that I could (semi-) legally play with the ones I was so in awe with for much less money than it would cost to get a real-steel German HK rifle.

I live in Eastern Massachusetts and honestly don't know of many places to formally scrimmage, and if I knew how to find one, that would be fantastic. (If anyone knows, please PM me, don't post it in this thread; it's not meant for that.)

The only experience I've had of this sort is a few rounds of paintball, but like others, can't get used to the annoyingly strange looking guns.

Well, I think this is a sufficient hello, happy hunting.

Cheers, Patrick.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello my name is Gary and I'm new to Airsoft. I've been invited to a game by a client on the 19th of March which will be my first. I have spent the last 2 weeks acquiring the kit I need and I'm all set to get my tail shot off. I'm looking forward to giving it a go. On a non-airsoft note I'm an American who lives in Shropshire, England and have lived in England for almost 9 years. I'm well past 40 (too old for this youngsters game) and actually got out of the US Marines 20 years ago after a pair of tours. I have a wife, 4 kids (my 2 oldest are wrapping up their University), 2 dogs, a cat, 6 sheep and a horse. That's me in a nut shell.

Also any Airsofters in Shropshire, let me know what sites you game at as I want to know what's local.

Cheers

Hello all, i'm a new "member" but have been a lurker here for a while, and finally decided to join this forum.

Been into airsoft for well over 2 years, with my trusty upgraded TM M4A1.. but recently my team broke up and havn't had a game for months.. bah- but that hasn't stopped me, and i'm currently looking for a new gun to tinker with and lend, this site is proving very informative!

-see'around

hi my names tom. been playin paintball for ages but just decided to go to airsoft proper. messed around with me mates with airsoft before but i'm looking for somewhere to play . i live in north east wales. i heard something about swat and a big game so any help would be good

cheers

Hey guys! Im Paul from southwest jersey. Ive been airsofting for a year or so and paintballing around the same amount. Hunting has been a favorite pastime of mine for the last 3 years or so, and I've been doing a ton of real steel shooting since then. I mainly hunt deer, using shotgun, muzzleloader, or bow, depending on the season.

I've migrated here from ASF, where ive got a good reputation, because the noobs have really torn things apart over there.

Hello to everyone who has posted here - it's great to have you all here!

Looking through the thread though I can see that you are appearing so fast that we aren't able to greet you properly.

So here's what I'm going to do. I'm closing this thread and creating an introductory sub-forum right here. Feel free to post up to say Hi to everyone and hopefully some of our more long term members will drop in to your thread to say "Hi". :)

All the best, and Welcome to Arnie's ;)

Archived