New members introduce yourselves here!

Ghost_Rider

I have been playing airsoft seriously for 5 years now I have several AEGs (mostly upgraded) and I just ordered a sunproject m40a1 .unfortunatly I live in the U.S but I was born in Italy and this is the first organized forum I have ever used

Hey, it's aidan, I suppose I'll see you over vacation :D

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yo. My name is Buzz. I live in Massillon, Ohio. I've only been into airsoft for about a year now. I have only one gun (CA M15A4) and no gear. I haven't been able to find any people around where I live that are into this sort of thing. I think it is cool and would like to start playing some skirmishes. Oh well, I have just as much fun terrorizing trees and squirrels with my onslaught of bb rain!

Joking aside, can anyone tell me if an M203 is worth the money. I mean it seems just as espensive as the gun after you buy the launcher, the grenade round, and the gas. Is it worth spending the $250-$300?

Anyway, nice to meet everyone. Peace! :wide-eyed:

hehe, whats up guys :)

ive been ghosting the forums for a while now, but i finally decided to join. hello everyone :)

I live in georgia and me and my friend drive around to unfinished construction sites to play airsoft at midnight haha. yea its pretty fun, especially the darkness, so much cover... *drooooooool*

I live in georgia and me and my friend drive around to unfinished construction sites to play airsoft at midnight haha. yea its pretty fun, especially the darkness, so much cover... *drooooooool*

That sounds like a singularly bad idea. Not only are you trespassing, you're doing so with airsoft guns, which look completely real in the darkness.

You're going to get arrested or shot doing that. Please stop. I don't care if you die, but if you do you'll create a LOT of bad press for the sport.

Hi guys im new to airsoft had a play wit a mates g3 and now im hooked LOL so im lookin to get started i have had the offer of a sig552 so just waiting for the outcome of that :D i have a good fire arms background in the uk with live also my job is fire arms related so once again HELLO and seems a good site ere have fun :D

Hey i'm Lone Talon, my main and only side arm and weapon at the moment is a bb-pistol of some sorts. It's probably (definitely) some cheapo type but it's pretty solid. I spayed it black the other week and its looks amazing..Well for me it does anyway. I'm yet to have any proper games but i'm looking forward to the odd skirmishes that i attend.

Hi Guys,

I'm a Dutch Airsofter. Been playing for about 1 and a half years now, and got introduced in the sport by the worlds most civilized people, the english! 21 years old, have a ICS MP5SD2, and will hopefully be able to visit a english airsoft skirmish in the future!

As airsoft has been banned over here since the dawn of time, we have to and play in the country of our neighbours, the belgians. Fortunately, it's not a long drive. ;)

Nick: BulletFoss

History:

I started playing Airsoft with TM 'springers' in 1999. I live near alot of quiet woodland which offered the perfect airsoft recreation ground for 16 year olds.

As I matured, so did my taste in weaponary. My First AEG was an MP5k.

I now own a G3/SG-1 and play regulary at Combat South in Porstmouth.

Me & my buddies have formed a new team after a year or so of playing: -

Flipmode Squad

www.flipmodesquad.co.uk (site under development at time of post)

I'm definatley a woodland guy, mainly due to my time in the Forces.

I left the British Army in FEB 2005, PWRR (Infantry) and was a qualified Sniper :P

Best say a hello I'm new to airsoft having been a paintballer :flamed: for a few years. Cost was a factor, but the main reason for changing was that paintball was going a bit silly, running around in bright colours and hiding behind inflatables just didn't seem right anymore.

Hi, I'ved posted a bit on here about getting into airsoft and probably bugged some people with my regular and stupid questions so I thought it's about time to introduce myself.

My name is Graeme, Im 18 and live in witham/braintree, essex and Paisley, Glasgow. Ive also been into miltary and I love reading up on history of weapons and war etc, (i dont think it's good or anything though) Also had a spot for airsofting, seen videos a few times and thought wow, found out a friend of mine does it so I thought I'd give it a go, Im in the process of buying my kit, only got the vest (just bout to order) rifle and mags / batt to buy then im set, Wooooo... for a few months work I've almost got everything,

Well anyway, thats me,

(sorry I ramble alot)

Graeme

Archived