My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Same for me Crazy Harry.

8p noodles make for a good holiday, not romantic meals out and theatre shows dammit.

EDIT: Note this is not when on holiday, I'm all for the theater and romantic meals then but when I'm saving up over a grand in three months I damn well am not.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
people who think that "peaches" is an acceptable nickname...

no those thinking "peaches" is an acceptable first name!

yes yes its all well and good hes helped saved africa with live aid, then had to try it again with live 8, but personaly i cant stand the preahy get. and i still cant understand how a little girl shooting up her school has somthing to do with people starving in africa :huh:

but calling your daughter after fruit? :blink:

oh and Chris Martin/Gwyneth Paltrows son apple? just as bad

People who look at you in their rear view mirrors as you park your car, select reverse, then run straight into the front of your car from eight feet, then say "I honestly didn't see you" as you inspect the damage to your car. Sets you up lovely first thing on a Monday morning, I can tell you.

People who look at you in their rear view mirrors as you park your car, select reverse, then run straight into the front of your car from eight feet, then say "I honestly didn't see you" as you inspect the damage to your car. Sets you up lovely first thing on a Monday morning, I can tell you.

ouch, unlucky mate..

1980 get.

On topic, though (:D) The (seemingly) sudden influx of new people on the forums who seem to know nothing about airsoft; Normaly that's fine, Give them some pointers, they're on their way, and everybody is happy. But most just seem to spam stupid, pointless posts about things that are either obvious, and can be found with a five second search or actualy looking at the section they're posted in (Stickies, anyone? <_<), or just plain dumb.

Also, a large chunk of the population seem to totaly disregard the rules, or think they don;t apply to them. For example, "Oh, but I'm in the US, so I can go up to 500fps with 12g BB's! So tell me how!!?!?!!onez"

But with worse grammar, obviously.

And yeah, no offense to the americans, but... why the heck does it always seem to be americans that post dumb things that have been asked a million an one times and/or don't read the rules, even briefly?

The 2CV?

If somebody drove into that they must have done nearly £5 of damage.

I hate buying a PSP and realising that the entire online community is populated by 14 year-olds and you cant believe or trust any of the information posted on PSP websites because the users are all either idiots or vindictive little pricks.

go play in a clan

Tried it. All but one went under, and that one was run by a massive ###### who kicked me for cracking a joke. And if you leave the team (even voluntarily), you get banned from all their servers.

Threads that have some vague title such as 'Look ...' or 'Found this' or 'Need help' or 'Jibba jabba!' just get on my tits. Isn't the point of a title so you can see what a thread is about rather than 'I have a ...' and having to go in to find out you don't give a ######?

Aren't clans part of the online gaming population?

Tried it. All but one went under, and that one was run by a massive ###### who kicked me for cracking a joke. And if you leave the team (even voluntarily), you get banned from all their servers.

im sorry, let me clarify...

yes samm clans are part of the online gaming population, however all the clans ive been in have been far and away a better way of playing than out of a clan becouse of the higher calibre of playing ;)

and sekiryu, like all things pick a decent clan ;)

ali

The 2CV?

If somebody drove into that they must have done nearly £5 of damage.

£500 if they'd written it off, actually. /pedantry

Nah, that died a while ago, been driving a Punto for a few months. Looks likely to be written off now. Hey ho, new Audi A3 on the way soon so I'd have sold the Punto anyway.

Rant: Insurance companies who'll only cough up for a Ford Ka as a courtesy car, when the controls are too small for a 6'2" 20 stone male with size 11 feet to use properly.

I had to learn to drive in a ford ka, 'twas my instructors car.

I'm 6' 2", and I managed to fit in okay... However, what ###### e off was that the controlls were SO GODDAMN TWITCHY! Especialy the accelerator. If you tapped it lightly you hit about 5000 revs <_< Stupid uber-sensitive thing. Cost me about 4 minors in my test, that stupid pedal did.

Another rant; Philips head screws. they ALWAYS seem to get their heads destroyed, no matter what screwdriver I use. Never had a problem with flat-heads, or whatever spedz pedantically calls them on MSN.

Lol, wut? I didn't insult you spedz, and besides, I'm fine with calling flat-head screws flat-0head screws. Everybody seems to know what I mean ^_^

And yus, warhammer is damned expensive, but some forge world stuff is just... guh. I seem to remember them making a thunderhawk at one point; or am I much mistaken? :)

MDK_Marshall and his pure ignorance. I try to enlighten him with knowledge and what does he do? He insults me ;__;. Forge world. *fruitcage* dat *beep* normal Warhammer cost an arm and a leg already.

Yeah, they've made a thunder hawk at measly £375. >_> Also this makes me lol

Normal Land Speeder. £15

Forged world land speeder £30 (Has a been slightly modded with now assault cannon)

So screw it. I has an old and slightly battered Land speeder and some Plastic card.

;)

I hate Get races.

Like this one.

Who gets 2kget, me or spedz? Or some other random person? :D

EDIT: WAIT NO!

WHY DID I MAKE POST NUMBER 1999? I WANTED A NON-DOUBLE POSTING GET!!!! ARGH!

*ahem*

£500 if they'd written it off, actually. /pedantry

Nah, that died a while ago, been driving a Punto for a few months. Looks likely to be written off now. Hey ho, new Audi A3 on the way soon so I'd have sold the Punto anyway.

Rant: Insurance companies who'll only cough up for a Ford Ka as a courtesy car, when the controls are too small for a 6'2" 20 stone male with size 11 feet to use properly.

You can pay for more money in the event of a crash. Be happy, mine doesn't cover for anything so I was carless for a month <_<

Archived