My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus Wept!!!

Road Repairs, every year!

down my lane there is no pavement (dangerous yes, i once got runover (slowly) by a drunk, but sumehow still maneged to get to the pub).

so the council workers patch up all the potholes on the side of the road. but the w***ers lay the tarmac straight onto mud!!!

oh thats just great, its not gonna cum up in 6 weeks is it!

so they have to come back every year to re-do it!

tossers!!

Bob

MMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUARRRRRRRRHHHHhhh !!!!!!!!!!11111

FFFF FFS

( sorry for the caps)

Mum just left for easter holiday to the queen of *fruitcage* all.

Thinking that i'd be alone so I could meditate and practise my karate in peace,

aswell as do my homework, throw a party and take a look at the forbidden channels.

O and invite girls over. But out of the fog, while I was watching the forbidden channel I hear a car pull up on my drive way, thinking that it could be annyone, since i was home alone I keept my forbidden channel on in full volume. It was my Granny who came to give me a cake. * how sweet*

So Im stuck with alot cake and granmas blessings, But! o yeah she sayed. You have to come to sunday dinner ( ON THE GRAVE YARD OF THE WORLD) Rottne.

Filled with non drunks and quad bike riding rednecks and farting policmen. And of course, sunday party, sunday fishing , sunday shopping , sunday take care of you grannie and Go to sunday church :angry:

And when she leaved I though, Yeah I'll just go out on my bike to the Ghetto or some other hidden place and hang out there.

And the night goes on....

I was doing my homework relaxing, sipping water as I did my speeches in swedish

and learning to master the art of dancing in your pants to Edwin Starr's War.

... And yet in the mist

I heard the door bell ring.. :angry: And o hairy brother with girlfriend just walks in

ininvited .

And gues what he had to say ?

Well he is the convo.

Dafool- What are you doing here, I thought you was hanging with ya girl friend the her appartment

My brother - Mum told me that you are a naughty boy and that I should babybsitt you . This includes no P0rn, Bike riding, parties and going to the ghetto.

Dafool- But why im 16 **** years old.

My brother- Well I don't wan't you to tear the house down

dafool -:angry: are you going to stay here all week ?

Brother- Yes

So keep keep reading my homework with the tv OFF. And I had to stop dancing¨

in my Nudie pants, or i'd scare theigbourgh and her 3 kids aswell as my brothers GF.

Steamed up, angry and upset as a monkey on mars, I sit down listning, to this minute how they are watching Big Brother and playing their stupid mobile hpone tunes including the crazy frog :angry:

*ARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

*slams table*

What Am I going to do ?

?????????

i was stocked up for everything :( I had 10 pan pizzas, 2 cakes , and alot of milk :(

Someone please think of the Dafool

I don't want to go to F'in Rottne :(

*Update*

She just took over the phone and blocket incoming calls from my mother so I can tell her to tell my brother to go back the her appartment and do buissines there.

She is going to use that phone for hours now :angry:

Central Trains Staff.

Get to New Street Station to see the GF on her lunch hour (nurse, works dodgy hours) we go into the pub on the platform.

Come out and they've blockaded the station, you don't get out without a ticket.

Train Man: Ticket please

GF: I don't have one.

Train Man: This is a penalty fares area, it's illegal to travel without a ticket.

GF: I didn't travel.

Row, fight, cussing row...

Upside, the GF now has a £10 penalty fare and I'm in the dog house for laughing :lol:

Some people might like to get a train to work

Or drive in in a Beamer or a merc,

Some guys like to travel in by bus,

But I can't be bothered with the fuss today

I'm going to take my bike,

Coz once again the Tube's on strike.

The greedy b*****ds want extra pay

for sitting on their a**e all day

even though they earn 30K .

So I'm standing here in the pouring rain,

Where the f***'s my f***ing train?

London Underground

London Underground

They're all lazy f***ing useless c***s

London Underground

London Underground

They're all greedy c***s, I want to shoot them all with a rifle.

All they say is "Please mind the doors",

and they learned that on the two day course,

This job could be done by a four year old.

They just leave us freezing in the cold.

What you smell is what you get

Burger King and p*** and sweat

You roast to death in the boiling heat,

With tourists treading on your feet

and chewing gum on every seat,

so don't tell me to "Mind the gap"

I want my f***ing money back.

London Underground

London Underground

They're all lazy f***ing useless c***s

London Underground

London Underground

They're all greedy c***s, I want to shoot them all with a rifle

LaLaLaLa

LaLaLaLa

The floors are sticky and the seats are damp,

Every platform has a f***ing tramp,

But the drivers get the day off when we're all late for work again,

London Underground

London Underground

Wa-Wa-W***ers , They're all W***ers ,

London Underground

London Underground

Take your Oystercard, and shove it up your a**ehole.

How apt...

yeah, with neighbours like that, I'd keep my boys out of the garden when they're whizzing.

and please no shooting animals with airsoft guns- don't care if it doesn't hurt them or not, or if you think its perfectly acceptable- its not the sort of behaviour we want to see encouraged on these boards, ok?

ta.

Back from page 2, but I had to quote it because it's just so...dodgy...if taken out of context... :blink:

"Are your boys whizzing ok today?"

Thanks!

Okay, time for one major *fruitcage* rant! :angry: As many of you know, I'm 13. I go to a regular old juniorhigh school, I'm in the 8th grade. My biggest *fruitcage* gripe? WTF with 13 year old girls all whored up? many people my age don't think like this, I was said to have a little better understanding of things apart from "regular" 8th graders, and I think I'm the only one in the whole *fruitcage* school whos see's this. Thats besides the point though. Ok so back on my rant. WTF, In my school all the girls where little mini skirts, and skimpy tops, not that I have a problem with that though, WTF is wrong with these girls and there parents, they're way too young to be wearing that kind of stuff. I just don't understad how they can let their standards go sooooooo low just to please a bunch of perved out 13 year olds, and how am I supposed to respect you? And another thing, when girls "go out" (More like hooking up, but later on that) and someone breaks up with other person, all they do is say how much they "Loved that person" and how "they can never be with another person like that... Bull$hit, you have no *fruitcage* idea what love is. I don't, you don't no one 13 has experinced true love, if you actually believe in it that is. I feel like punching them in the face for being so *fruitcage* dumb. Now on that whole "going out", if you can call it that. A good example is my friend matt (hope ya don't mine me posting details of you in this) he knew this girl on his intermeral volleyball team, he liked her, he asked her out, she said yes. This was at about 8:00 AM in school. Now later they had a volleyball game, at 3:00 PM. They made out on the bus. This greatly ###### me off today when he told me about it. For christs sake, please get to know someone before you start doing *beep* like that. I highly doubt he even knew anything about her, besides her first and last name, if he even really knew that. Now if some of the kids in my school heard that, they would go "Ohh that Crandall guy is just some prude fag" Prude, how can you justify that because I won't do a bunch of things I personnally find not needed in a 8th grade relationship with some girl I don't even really know? God damn i hate those people! I tried once to get into a relationship with a girl I liked, she said yes, but a week later broke up with me becuae I was "Prude" I didn't even know what she even liked! I tried to tell this to my friends, and behind my back called me gay, what a bunch of ignorant bhastards! I don't have anything against doing those things, but I do have a problem with it at 13 years of age! I don't know why I think this way when no one else at my age thinks that way. Does anyone else agree with me on this and have any other input on this? I'm *fruitcage* ###### I'm the only one who thinks this way!

{EdiT} we'll I just red this myself, and it really takes away from the forcefull ness with all the *fruitcage*s thrown in :D

it's 8th grade... trust me.. in a few years you won't even give that period of your life a second thought.. and after you've gone off to university you'll have trouble remembering what you even did in 8th grade.

Your classmates WILL change over the course of the next 4 years, just enjoy the time you have... (and try not to do too many stupid things in HS ;) )

As for the whole making out thing... damn... :huh:

ummm.. yeah.. you guys start early... I'm in college and I've yet to even have a girlfriend :blink:

Next year when I go back to my old high school to talk about college (my former HS math teacher asked me to), I'm already half expecting to see the elementary kids making out :huh:

Archived