My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rant.

The fooking French. Particularly ones that play games. Particularly Call of Duty.

They CANNOT play games. At least not like normal people. They should be banned.

They just miss something, some finesse, ettiquette, something! And it makes it all annoying.

Another thing! It's one thing binding "lol" or a jazzy variant to a key, but the *fruitcage* French, it goes something like this...

-=<~#Lo0Ooo0o0o0oooL]})=---*

And the do it constantly. Non stop. My brain, is rotting. GAH! awdoiajfsogijsoseifsef....

Fruitcaging French...

• 2 weeks later...

Geardoes. What is wrong with those people? You know how a normal person will think "Hmm, better get a new holster," and nip down the army surplus. These nutjobs think "Best buy the BlackSafari Uber-Holster 9000, as used by some group od Spec-Ops types no one actually knows anything about," then pay stupid money for it. Freaks!

:zorro:

I agree on the whored-up thing. Girls our age should wear US Woodland rather than miniskirts, and carry M4s rather than handbags.

Hey, just my 2 pence.

;)

------------------------------------------------

This may be controversial, but hear me out. Girldfriends at 15? Why. You know full well you're not going to be with them for longer than 6 months, yet you'll spend way too much time and cash on them. Why?

Hey, I spend my cash on guns instead, and my M15 isn't going to turn around one day, slap me, and tell me "It's over!".

I'll wait until people are old enough to understand what a relationship actually is, then get a girlfriend, thanks.

Controvertial, no. I agree with you, i am 15 and have loads of friends who have girlfriends and they always try to the p**s out of me because i havnt, Only thing is I DON'T GIVE A FLYING F**K if i have a girlfriend a 15 or not. think of all the money i wouldn't be able to spend on my 2 bikes and all my guns if i had a girlfriend and none of them ever stay together long, 2 weeks at the most <_<

And when i told one person i didn't want to have children at all, he had a go at me and said i would't ever have sex then... The D**K, has he never heard of contraception :angry:

*end of rant*

And wellwe seem to be on the subject of lesbians, does anyone know where i can get a pair for myself ;)

Im 16 and ive had a gf for 10 months...slight argument but thats it lol. Everythings great and ive spent hardly anything on her compared to airsoft. Girls arent money grabbers at all. Its just a stereotype.

I also know people who have gfs for over a year at my age. Its not just a status symbol like most people think.

End rant.

Im 16 and ive had a gf for 10 months...slight argument but thats it lol. Everythings great and ive spent hardly anything on her compared to airsoft. Girls arent money grabbers at all. Its just a stereotype.

I also know people who have gfs for over a year at my age. Its not just a status symbol like most people think.

End rant.

Most off the girls at my school are, and you are right it isnt a status symbol

why can't there be more girls going into engineering??

I'm going to a uni where there's a 3-1 ratio of guys to girls, there's no way I'm going to have a girlfriend at all in the next 4 years, not with my luck :(

Oh well... such is life :rolleyes:

why can't there be more girls going into engineering??

I'm going to a uni where there's a 3-1 ratio of guys to girls, there's no way I'm going to have a girlfriend at all in the next 4 years, not with my luck  :(

Oh well... such is life  :rolleyes:

Yeh, because with your luck all of the girls will be either lesbians or taken :D

Its probably going to be like that for me to <_<

At least you'll have your Flecktarn

If I could have a girlfriend that would actually really like me, and have a REALTIONSHIP with me, I'd be all for it. But there aren't many 8th grade girls like that :(

same in my year, there is only 1 proper relationship going on and its been going for 1.5years

And i am in the top year of school

New rant my friends, hold onto your hats!

My new *fruitcage* rant. I hate middle schoolers wh do drugs. I don't just mean pot, fags, and beer too. There are a bunch of kids who do pot, and smoke fags, and I hate them. I have no respect for them what so ever. How can someone that young smoke a cigarette? It's a *fruitcage* death stick for christs sake! It just wastes money, and makes you die younger. I asked one kid on my bus why he smoked and he said "I don't know, I guess it's cool" Cool? What are you *fruitcage* daft? It's not cool, but I guess it is in your little "Click" I hate them so much, why would someone do that to themselves? Then all those *fruitcage* kids in my school that get arrested for having pot in their locker are also idiots. First they tell people they have it, and thats dumb. One thing I don't understand though, is how "people" (If you can call them that) get through life. On kid got suspendsd, and then expelled for having pot in his locker, and then he got into an upper-class private school. I hate him. Now off that topic, some more things that ###### me off. One of my best friends (female 13) is going out WITH A *fruitcage* 18 YEAR OLD?!?! Now thats the most messed up thing I've heard! Ok another thing, I hate beliemecs, those people that throw up in the toilet. I know it's the media and everything like that, that makes them do it, but you have to be really messed up to do that. Last one. I hate those *fruitcage* kids that treat women like a piece of meat. Anyone that calls a girl "My *badgeress*" Should lay down in a hole and go to hell. And the thing that is scary is girls always go out with guys like that. We'll thats it for now, I'm going out to get HL2 back later!

as for those who smoke, let them ruin their lives if they want too. they think it's cool, but they are obviously they are just making a pr!ck of themselves.

As for you friend, she is passing a pshycological part of life, where she thinks it's okay to date a 18 year old.

I'm not going to write that psych theory right now, it would take like half the page.

But, weather it is a psychological or not, you must make her, by any means, get away

from that 18 year old. He is a pedophile and a pervert. Do whatever you can,

tell her parents, do anything, or her future might be ruined by the fact that she

abused by a 18 at the age of 13.

Don't worry if she hates you for it, you'll help her more than you might think,

and if you don't believe me, ask a girl who has been abused.

This may be controversial, but hear me out. Girldfriends at 15? Why. You know full well you're not going to be with them for longer than 6 months, yet you'll spend way too much time and cash on them. Why?

Hey, I spend my cash on guns instead, and my M15 isn't going to turn around one day, slap me, and tell me "It's over!".

I'll wait until people are old enough to understand what a relationship actually is, then get a girlfriend, thanks.

But,

what

about

breasts

I'm sorry but the internet can only suffice for so long :D soon you'll want the real deal ;)

Archived