My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People that can't see that this is a sport. Some of you may have read *fruicage*airsofts posts, but they were horrible. Saying things like "if your into guns and shooting people (Obviousily a very stupid person indeed, none of us are Into shoothing people) Grow some balls and join the armed forces. And Screaminweasel, you made some excellent points in your reply. he aslo said "Those who ARE in the military are just as sorry and lame as you." Some people would be highly offended by this like WhiteFeather who is in the armed forces. What a closed mioned person, and thanks to the moderating team who banned him and deleted that thread, because if what I had typed had been up there, I might have been banned for a day. If anyone wants the full 3 posts, PM me it doesn't belong publicly on this thread.

A guy with the very witty name of Fcukairsoft joined and started a thread. He accused everyone that airsoft's of being sorry excuses for human beings who had no respect for the armed forces, who should get a decent and respectable hobby.

Basically he reckoned that we had no right to be 'playing soldiers' whilst real one were dying in iraq. Bit sad, really. He got flamed for all of five minutes before the mods jumped on it and deleted it.

Crandall, I wouldn't mind a copy. I had some good insults on it :)

See it's precisely for this reason that we need a hall of lame. Threads like that can go in it and people can vent at them. A sort of punch bag for flames, as it were.

Might keep the rest of the forum a little less incendiary....

Edit: Just got a copy of the original. Apparently we're a bunch of cowards with no moral fibre, and that we are the laughing stock of the armed forces.

Seven year olds play war, not teenagers and adults. I cant believe to see that some of you are married (lord knows how). If you're so interested in the gear and shooting at people, grow some balls and join the military. I guess its going to take seeing friends in pain, the smell, not to mention the taste, of blood in the air, to realize that what you are "playing" is a very serious business, and is not fun.

It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic. What a tool.

ahhh.... that reminds me...

The losers who say that I'm wasting my money on airsoft... you spend $4000 on an ATV... and you accuse me of wasting money??  :huh:

i cant agree more. my parents bought my brother a few thousand pound atv which he almost never uses and has probably drivn less then a mile. yet if i even want to spend £20 on a gun i am given a huge lecture on how pointless they are and how only babies use them. and that i should use my money to by a calf (yes i live on a farm). why would i want a calf? so that i can spend £200 on taking a small animal away from its mother? so i can keep it in a small shed all by its self? so i can get to get up early every morning and stay up every night to feed it? to pay money to get food to feed it? all for what so i can watch it die after a few year? how would spending my money on that be better than on a aeg?

Yesterday my mum commented on how 'I seemed to be spending too much money on something I only do every couple of weeks'.

I've just realised I've spend about £1200 on my current loadout alone.

Maybe she has a point ;)

i cant agree more. my parents bought my brother a few thousand pound atv which he almost never uses and has probably drivn less then a mile. yet if i even want to spend £20 on a gun i am given a huge lecture on how pointless they are and how only babies use them. and that i should use my money to by a calf (yes i live on a farm). why would i want a calf? so that i can spend £200 on taking a small animal away from its mother? so i can keep it in a small shed all by its self? so i can get to get up early every morning and stay up every night to feed it? to pay money to get food to feed it? all for what so i can watch it die after a few year? how would spending my money on that be better than on a aeg?

Your right, you should spend your money on something you want and will use which is why i am selling about 6 of my springers and getting a AEG, GBB and a M203 :D still got to save for it all

My mum has a go at me for how much time i spend on this forum, and then i point out thatif i get broadband i would spend less time on it because things load quicker <_<

And does anyone have the email address of that noob so i can spam his *albatross* off :D

He knows nothing about airsoft, it is a stratigic war game which involves skill, not like paintball

That guy should burn in hell :flamed::flamed::D

the only real difference between airsoft and paintball (and I know I'm risking notoriety for saying this) is the ability to pose in a manly fashion with airsoft guns, which you can't do with paintball guns.

try it, seriously- go find a numpty with a paintball gun, wrest it from his feeble clutches, and take pictures of yourself holding it.

now go home and do the same but with your airsoft gear.

see? which is more manly? well, quite.

everything else is just technicalities ;)

the only real difference between airsoft and paintball (and I know I'm risking notoriety for saying this) is the ability to pose in a manly fashion with airsoft guns, which you can't do with paintball guns.

try it, seriously- go find a numpty with a paintball gun, wrest it from his feeble clutches, and take pictures of yourself holding it.

now go home and do the same but with your airsoft gear.

see? which is more manly? well, quite.

everything else is just technicalities ;)

I am ref at a paintball field, we all need money, and I agree that it is laughable when you see paintball players possing for pictures. I mean come on, they wear bright orange and stuff. And when I hear someone bad mouthing airsoft, thats why I carry my handy socom with me...... :D

Ya, they look small in the pictures, but then you see one, and it's a lot bigger then what you though it was gonna be. But I love when you see all those Tippmann A5's with fake magazine kits, and other stuff to make them look like real guns. It doesn't matter what they do, there still gonna have a 200 rd hopper on top with a big Co2 tank sticking out the back!

SPAS 12 Wannabe -thats ugly!

Sig :P Sig!?!?!

Website!

Ya, they look small in the pictures, but then you see one, and it's a lot bigger then what you though it was gonna be. But I love when you see all those Tippmann A5's with fake magazine kits, and other stuff to make them look like real guns. It doesn't matter what they do, there still gonna have a 200 rd hopper on top with a big Co2 tank sticking out the back!

SPAS 12 Wannabe -thats ugly!

Sig :P Sig!?!?!

Thats what paintball is all about, and that is why it isn't manly ;)

Archived