My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... and that's something else I'd like to rant about. That American, "we saved you butts in WWII" attitude. 1) Bit bloody late, weren't you? and 2) The Russians opening up a second front is what made the difference. So smeg off back home, and take yer nylons with you!

:zorro:

What thats like me saying tell Tony Blair to stop being such a dousche bag!   :P

Go on then, no one in this country likes him anyway

:lol: Only you'd be right, crandall ;)

damm straight

Dont forget who saved your *albartroth* in WWII. :P

the cold weather in russia actually

and who saved your *albartroth* in afganistan and iraq..eh...eh ;)

That'd be the Russians.

got to love those russians with there sexy T34 tanks and AK47's, now thats what won the war..pure simplicity :)

... and that's something else I'd like to rant about. That American, "we saved you butts in WWII" attitude. 1) Bit bloody late, weren't you? and 2) The Russians opening up a second front is what made the difference. So smeg off back home, and take yer nylons with you!

with you all the way there, the russians made the difference..there tanks were much better than that american rubbish and you know it, the americans can't say they saved our butts because no one knows what will have happend if they wern't there...we may have still won :)

some other things to rant about

Junk yard wars..WTF, why did you have to make a lame boring dumb *albatross* copy of scrapheap challange <_<:waggle: it sucks, the first one i saw the only obstical was a small log :huh: our version is much better with the chaos crew, for anyone who saw the last scrappy races

in a yorkshire acsent "turn te right""shut up" and "ah, take teeth of dif"

result_01_sm.jpg

Aye, that is very true, the Russians killed more than 80% of the Germans in WWII

14% of their population died compared to our 0.6% and Americas measly 0.4%

On the D-day landings we faced 52 german battalions, on the Eastern front the Russkies faced 228.

Russians kick *albatross*. Fact

Ruissan ya ya ! Oo yA motherrussia ya !

Comrads of the sovjet union,,,

Yeah true, they did kick *albartroth*, but they did make a few big slips in the begining

They thought that we were lying about the Germans starting a attack against them.

And another reason why they thought that was that Germany and Russia were allies at the begining of the war.

So alot of Ruissans were killed in the begining, but then the Rusiian winter came and gave a freezing h*ll for the Germans.

with you all the way there, the russians made the difference..there tanks were much better than that american rubbish and you know it, the americans can't say they saved our butts because no one knows what will have happend if they wern't there...we may have still won smile.gif
Yea I know the Shermans were rubbish because it was quantity not quality for those things but how come whenever I read history books or watch movies about WWII all I hear is that you guys are getting the *beep* bombed out of you and youre the only one fighting Germany at this time but when America and Russia come in we win the war the Americans with the British can take back all of Western Europe and the Russians kick Germany out of Eastern Europe. The Americans lost more men than the British did in WWII and if America didnt come in Japan would have been alot harder maybe imposible without the Americans because for only Britain to take back Westeren Europe (if you did) would have cost you guys alot of lives but the Russians also helped with taking out Japan because the Russians had kicked the Japanese out of China and were threanting to attack Japan itself. So Russia and America both helped save your *albartroth* then.
got to love those russians with there sexy T34 tanks and AK47's, now thats what won the war..pure simplicity smile.gif
I believe the AKs werent made until the late 1940s and early 1950s.

Firefox, let's start with the last letter of your post. S. Now, one letter down and a 8 to the right on the keyboard is the letter 'm'. And two to the right of that is the full stop key. Also known as a period. It's important that you learn the position of this very helpful key, as it enables you to structure sentences without appearing to be a moron.

American history is completly biased. Do you want me to talk about how Canada invaded your country, actually took over your capital, then went home again because they got bored of your troops repeatedly retreating?

Not in any American history books, but it happened, nevertheless.

Subtle warning: Please keep it calm and pleasant guys. The related antics of WWII from people who were not even alive then are not going to help anglo-american relations at this point in time.

Don't start verbal country-to-country wars on this forum or the thread will be locked.

Cheers guys ;)

I cant let this go without me saying something.So lock the thread if you want.

Nah, just Russia. The Yanks can *fruitcage* right off. Go on. Go get beaten up by the Vietnamese again, it's funny.

Yes its very funny that thousands of lives were lost and that alot of soilders came back with pschological problems from the war. But what I find funnier is that the Red Coats got their asses whooped by bands of less armed, less trained, and less experienced minute men. So you can say we didnt save your *albatross* we kicked it.

Sledge, that was a stupid thing to say.

Firefox, that was equally stupid.

This is a good thread, but if both of you don't shut up about this, it's going to get locked, pure and simple.

yet some what the brittish suffered more casualties because they actually so hittle as threat ( unlike the yanks who use repeatedly the isoleted approcah i.e. its alirght jack i see no problems here *fruitcage* off!. Don't forget both world wars we we stuk it out from the begining to the end) oh what about sera leon and the faulklands you weren't there then were you?!!?

Oh for petes sake i was beaton by HaVoC_NaN so delete this post!

Right, changing the subject of this rapidly......

Why do people buy Western Arms pistols? Seriously? They are twice the price of any other pistol, and yet are unreliable judas sticks. 95% of pistols I've seen break at a skirmish are WA. My KWA glock has taken being dropped down a flight of stairs, twice. My friends WA got dropped from 3 feet onto a table and decided to self destruct.

They are overpriced shiny pieces of unrelible junk.

Subtle warning: Please keep it calm and pleasant guys.  The related antics of WWII from people who were not even alive then are not going to help anglo-american relations at this point in time.

Don't start verbal country-to-country wars on this forum or the thread will be locked.

Cheers guys ;)

No spedz, I think you should read the thread.

Now stow the sh*t before this thread gets locked.

Right, changing the subject of this rapidly......

Why do people buy Western Arms pistols? Seriously? They are twice the price of any other pistol, and yet are unreliable judas sticks. 95% of pistols I've seen break at a skirmish are WA. My KWA glock has taken being dropped down a flight of stairs, twice. My friends WA got dropped from 3 feet onto a table and decided to self destruct.

They are overpriced shiny pieces of unrelible junk.

Respond, agree or disagree!

Archived