My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Firefox, let's start with the last letter of your post. S. Now, one letter down and a 8 to the right on the keyboard is the letter 'm'. And two to the right of that is the full stop key.

Learning the value of S&M is always important! Always remember the stop key.

KWA pistols am teh sex. period. FM stock and able to use green gas, they need to make a P14 HRT though.

Right, changing the subject of this rapidly......

Why do people buy Western Arms pistols? Seriously? They are twice the price of any other pistol, and yet are unreliable judas sticks. 95% of pistols I've seen break at a skirmish are WA. My KWA glock has taken being dropped down a flight of stairs, twice. My friends WA got dropped from 3 feet onto a table and decided to self destruct.

They are overpriced shiny pieces of unrelible junk.

Quoted in full for truth. Welcome to the WA haters!

:zorro:

WA guns make good tools for smacking insects with, you can kill ants easily with them by using it as a hammer. Holding it by the barrel and hitting the ants with the end of the grip. Also good for throwing at postmen.

Rant about slow people in at the lunch que at school.

Everytime i go to school i see you lot f*cking freezing, for no reason, infront of the lunch que, blocking up the place. Thanks to you I now know why good gave us the landmines.

Cut it out before I start planting mines at school to get rid of you, like god made them for :angry:

Schtop, Schtop. This pishtol ish not ready yet. Yes it's shiny, and it looksh goot, but it breaksh as shoon as you look at it. Plus, it needs to empty the magazine without refilling the gas! You can't rush a good skirmish pistol guys! Like the grolsh, you need to take your time....

• 3 weeks later...

Holy thread revival, etc...

Right, I've responded to at least two sale threads recently, both times asking for more info, prices (and that alone p**ses me off. If you're selling something, post a bloody price!), etc. Has the seller responded? No. So why bother advertising in the first place? :angry: Ok, maybe the item has been sold. So tell us! Goddamn it, it's not rocket science.

And on a related note: stop asking stupid prices for products. £55 for a s/h KWA G19? They're only £65 new with a 12 month warranty! What kind of retard would buy the s/h one, and what kind of unscrupulous git would ask that price?

My b!tch of a teacher gave me the lowest grade in Home Economics, because I put to much baking powder in my muffins,for fun. The muffins pretty much blew up in the oven.

What was left of the muffins, I put some cream on and started a food fight, with a guy from another class. It started when my friend pushed me so I dropped it onto this guys shirt.

My rant for the month:

British Telecom

"We'll have your telephone line up and running by the 8th June."

"That's two weeks from now!"

"Yes."

Lo and behold, every time we ring up to find out when the hell they'll be fixing it (my dad works from home, and my mum's parents are sick - not a great time to be without a workoing phone), we get transferred around different departments, and then disconnected. Not to mention the fact that this was on costing a small fortune in MOBILE PHONE BILLS. Idiots.

It's finaly back on...about 10 days after we first lost the line in the first place...

I couldnt light the gas on the oven in cookery in year 9. My teacher looked inside the oven to see if there was a problem just as i found the little white button with a spark symbol on it.

She was not a happy bunny.

Lol :flamed:

Reminds me of that time when we went on that school trip to Disneyland. I set this kid's hair on fire in front of a teacher and a crowd of other pupils. You should have heard the cheers when I got back on the bus. Luckily I didn't get into much trouble because I'm autistic.

• 2 weeks later...

Futher thread revival antics....

Why is there so much spam in the Sales forum at the moment? Either you want to buy or you don't! What's with all the "I might be interested in a week's time, but I'll understand if you sell before then" ######? What is the point of posting that? If you're not asking them to save it for you, why not just shut up and not clutter the *fruitcage* thread up? :angry:

Futher thread revival antics....

Why is there so much spam in the Sales forum at the moment? Either you want to buy or you don't! What's with all the "I might be interested in a week's time, but I'll understand if you sell before then" ######? What is the point of posting that? If you're not asking them to save it for you, why not just shut up and not clutter the *fruitcage* thread up? :angry:

i have a feeling he's referring to me.

Often when i post like that i have something to ask too though

I effing detest that effing Crazy Frog ######!

stupid humourless little paice of wank!!!

*deep breaths... woohsah*

Got i hate that *fruitcage* frog, and the cockbites that vote for it in the charts

Nope, not at anyone specific, and not when it's part of an overall useful post. It's more about the "I've got no cash, but that looks nice" brigade. Makes it difficult to figure out what's going on with a sale when the thread is cluttered up with pages of junk.

Archived