My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Is it unusual that The Badger is much more affected by the comercials for animal shelters than for african childrens charities? He sees little kids covered in flies and just kinda ignores it (or depending on what kinda day hes had, laughs) but when they show sad puppies he has to change the channel. F***** GO******* COC********* SAD PUPPY EYES!

oh yeah, and glenn beck

http://www.theonion.com/content/video/vict...al_car_accident

See for explanation.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A. I'm broke.

B. Chinese airsoft industry won't get up before March.

C. G&G F2000 ain't out yet, either.

D. I'm having a reeeally bad day today.

E. It's still cold.

I mean, damn. I haven't even airsofted since September, mostly due to being unable to get my *albatross* in gear on weekends (somehow, my very boring job is strangely exhausting), all the cool stuff isn't out yet and I feel like my brain is shrinking.

1, I love that stupid justification of racism, "it's OK because I'm one".

2, That just makes the particular racism more common and promotes their use.

1, It's not racism (ginger ain't a 'race'), if anything, it's discrimination. :rolleyes: In this case, it's trying to generate humor, at my own expense.

I'm afraid it's the law. As Punky & I have pointed out, it's ok to make fun of yourself.

If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?

However, I do apologies, if you find my self flagellation, offensive. Please PM me if this is a genuine issue

2, Sometimes it can dilute any offense. As terms become more commonly used, without, offense, prejudice or discrimination. Once these terms are not seen as offensive, they loose the power to offend. Those wishing to offend, have to seek alternatives & are exposed for what they are.

Greg.

Yeah, sure if you can't laugh at yourself etc.

That is totally true.

What I was getting as is the same issue with (I don't know if the swear filter will pick this up) nigger.

Rap artists throw that word about like I say hello. If I was to utter the word in front of one of them I'd be "capped".

That is either double standards or it is discrimination (against me, freedom of speech etc.)

So, what's up with that?

Ginger is fine really, I frequently refer to my aroma of biscuits, sugar puffs and fox wee etc. but I once had a blind date mention it in her first sentence, "ugh! she didn't say you were a ginger". I got up and left.

I think the cut off is the tone of voice or the difference between "ginger" and "a ginger".

Heres my rant of the day:

What the HELL is it with car drivers when joining dual carriageways? Since when has it been the done procedure to SLOW THE **** DOWN to 20mph and then try to join? Especially when you have a 5+ tonne bus behind you which can't accelerate quickly. Is it too damn hard to, y'know, Match Your Damn Speed To That Of The Cars In The Carriageway You Are Joining? Jesus H Chrysler, 80% or more of car drivers should be rammed off the road into pig-poo filled ditches and left to crawl their way out!

It is now my standard procedure when following a car onto a dual carriageway to assume the driver is a complete ****ing moron who can't drive. And the number of times I am right is damn scary.

Ginger is fine really, I frequently refer to my aroma of biscuits, sugar puffs and fox wee etc. but I once had a blind date mention it in her first sentence, "ugh! she didn't say you were a ginger". I got up and left.

I think the cut off is the tone of voice or the difference between "ginger" and "a ginger".

I love telling people we get disabled parking badges for being ginger. The Yanks and the saudis I work with actually started to believe it when a couple more fellow ginger people took up the cue and went along with it without any prompting. I had it going for about 3 weeks. :rolleyes:

Hed man, that's twice now isn't it?

That sucks.

Today's rant is the post office.

For years, the parcelfarce guys have been leaving undeliverable parcels at a post offfice 30 yards form my house.

Now (for some unknown reason) they have left one in Chatham central post office which is miles away and staffed entirely by morons.

For some reason they can't find it.

I'm going back today with some whoop-*albatross* and a can opener.

Thought you worked for Royal Fail - can't you get them to drop it off at your work?

Yes, it is twice. That you know of. Thanks for the reminder, Mr I've Got a Ludicrously Hot Wife.

The worst part - even worse than the timing, even worse than the getting back the emotionally-abusing ex or the actual dumping itself - is the lying.

The "I just can't be in a relationship right now, I need to focus on myself to get better and sort myself out, blah, blah blah" then going and hopping back into the arms of her ex before I've even managed to get back the DVDs I left at her house by mistake...

That and the fact that she's not talking to me at the moment. And I left my Grandad's medals there too - those I WILL get back, even if I have to break into the *fruitcage* place to get them...

I can teach you for nothing, my company might be able to arrange the test for a fee, I can ask if you are serious...

Today the thing that is irritating me is...

My body.

I have been going to the gym, not because of any new year resolution but because I have been paying £50 a month for my wife to go for the last 18 months and she has gone 8 times (that is quite annoying on its own).

I have started going too so I can make her go with me and it has been working.

However, I have been getting what soldiers call "fat man rub", chafing in the groinal region and (to a lesser extent) the arm pits.

I am too fat and hairy. I have had to remove the hair from the aforementioned areas to reduce the irritation.

This never happened when I was young.

However, I have been getting what soldiers call "fat man rub", chafing in the groinal region and (to a lesser extent) the arm pits.

I am too fat and hairy. I have had to remove the hair from the aforementioned areas to reduce the irritation.

This never happened when I was young.

I can go worse than this. I get the so called "fat man rub" in the groin and Im not even fat. I just happen to have massive thighs to cart around the rest of my body, and so they rub. They are massive to the point that I should be able to get in 34" trousers and have to go 38", or 36" at a push. Its really really annoying.

Archived