My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oddly enough it is a weird one.

Any sponge can pass with the sample questions but some jobs in IT are crying out for it, maybe as it is one of the few Technical qualifications going that is backed by a large Operating Systems provider. I don't get why so many people are up in arms about it, compared to a 2-3 year course in IT which seems to mean nothing.

Ah well, i will forever be known as the IT bloke and i am happy with that.

'FireKnife'

Yeah, there can't be all that much to those Microsoft qualifications. My dad is a lecturer and when ever Microsoft release a new version of Server or something he goes away for a week long course and then teaches it the week after with the use of a 'For Dummies book...

What exactly is involved in becoming Microsoft Certified? I can't think of much other than some command prompt stuff that any computer orientated person wouldn't know already.

You have to sit an exam based on using programs within XP and 7 Pro versions that allow you to modify and fix broken PC's.

It is not too hard once you know it and some of the questions are simple, but there are some that are taxing and can be a bit misleading too, so they can catch you out.

'FireKnife'

Topical rant of the day:

Folk who you have never met before, who choose to meet you for business, at a specific time.

15 minutes after that time has passed, you get a text saying sorry will be 1.5 hrs late. :huh:

1.25 hours later you get a call saying sorry, I'll probably be another 30-40 mins, can we make it Tuesday? :(

Can we *fruitcage*! :angry: C U Next Tuesday alright. :D

& then, 45mins later, still don't turn up!

What do they say about first impressions?

EDIT: I take it all back, turned out to be a real nice chap. Ain't his fault he has no concept of good time keeping. :rolleyes:

Greg.

You have to sit an exam based on using programs within XP and 7 Pro versions that allow you to modify and fix broken PC's.

It is not too hard once you know it and some of the questions are simple, but there are some that are taxing and can be a bit misleading too, so they can catch you out.

'FireKnife'

Seems you don't need to know how to use an apostrophe to pass the tests eh?

Bazinga! :)

Hair grips ( my sisters, whom was living with me for about a year, up until just after xmas ), that take 2 months to work their way through the waste pipe inside my washing machine, then into the waste pump chamber where they become lodged in the impeller blades/ housing.

On the upside, I now know how to fix a washing machine & saved myself a good £20-60 that a repair man would have charged me. :)

Women.

Not women themselves, I have no problem with women. But the effect they have on my friends. I grew up with girls and my close friends have usually been girls. Not that I am exactly effeminate, but that's just the company I kept. Now that seems to have given me an uncannily good understanding of women, and how their minds work, I mean generally quite good. If I have met a girl a few times I can usually get a fairly good idea of what makes her tick.

Now the problem is, this has lead to me twigging very quickly how my mates girlfriends actually feel and what their real motivations are. Now the problem is my mates are the exact opposite of me, they have grown up in vary male orientated social groups and are, frankly, utterly naive. Now the problem is that this has led to me predicting with fair accuracy what said girlfriends actually feel and to a lesser extent what they will do. A great gift for a friend to have some might think.

Wrong. Now it seems some of my friends think that I am talking and/or conspiring with their girlfriends behind their backs and that is how I know all this.

I honestly have better things to do with my life then undermine their relationships.

Can't help some people.

Getting involved in other people's relationships never seems to be a good idea. Unless they actually ask for advice, it's not normally welcome, and even if they do ask they aren't always happy to be told what you actually think, if it's not what they want to hear.

uncannily good understanding of women, and how their minds work,

There's your problem.

TBH, who cares. Women are possibly the most *fruitcage*ed up, selfish wankers on the planet.

Their one & only saving grace is they normally hold the ace card:

Boobs. The best thing in the world.

So there we have the best thing/worst thing, woman paradox.

Deep down inside, the only reason we put up with them.

Boobs.

Forget about figuring them out, it's rubbish.

Boobs mate, that's all that you need to know about women.

Greg.

You sound like you've got a lot of deep-seated emotional problems, mate.

Didn't your mother give you enough hugs when you were growing up? :P

(Note: This post not to be taken seriously)

Please note, neither this nor the last post should be taken to seriously either. :D

You're dead right mate, I do have some serious emotional problems,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Life!

However, I'm certain I'm right on both fronts about the best thing/worst thing women paradox.

& yes, Mum obviously had an effect on that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, breast fed baby's.

It's so confusing. Love boobs, but er Mum, nooooooooooo. :unsure:

That's probably why my fave position is missionary,,,,,,,,, punching the pillow next to the lucky chicks head, shouting 'I hate you mother!' at the top of my voice,,,,,,,,,,,,,, er, now for the special tablets & some quiet time.................. :(

Greg.

My problem is apostrophes.

Greg, I like you. I feel like we have a lot in common but come on, 10 posts after this:

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...p;#entry2300172

You do this:

Please note, neither this nor the last post should be taken to seriously either. :D

You're dead right mate, I do have some serious emotional problems,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Life!

However, I'm certain I'm right on both fronts about the best thing/worst thing women paradox.

& yes, Mum obviously had an effect on that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, breast fed baby's babies.

It's so confusing. Love boobs, but er Mum, nooooooooooo. :unsure:

That's probably why my fave position is missionary,,,,,,,,, punching the pillow next to the lucky chicks head, shouting 'I hate you mother!' at the top of my voice,,,,,,,,,,,,,, er, now for the special tablets & some quiet time.................. :(

Greg.

Are you doing it deliberately to make my eyelid twitch?

If so: It's working.

Archived