My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Orange chavs.

Seriously girls, you look like you've been tango'd.

Just because celebrities are so insecure that they need to keep pushing the envelope in terms of cosmetic surgery and fake tan, doesn't mean you need to.

Start thinking for yourselves.

I hate society sometimes.

My school banned the use of the word "Retarded", and if said, you can get a suspension from school.

That is *fruitcage* retarded.

I don't see how you can BAN a word. It's VERY commonly used in the US to describe something that's stupid.

It might be somewhat morally wrong to say, due to the actual mentally retarded people in the world, but frankly I don't think they care if someone saids retarded.

That also brings up another thing.

My school is one of the worst supervised schools on the East coast.

Our Board of Education makes rules that have absolutely no relevance or a hint of common sense in them. They don't see what actually goes around in the hallways and classrooms, and instead, they make rules they THINK will fix our problems, even when they most of the times make it worse.

My school is run by idiots.

Expensive to do?

But one thing that gets me going is those in a car that assume they can win a sharp turn with a lorry or bus, rather than just wait and let them go.

Orange chavs.

Think of it as plumage to other Chavs, like a butchered Nove or Corsa is for the males to attract the females.

'FireKnife'

He pulled a knife and my colleague took it off him and used it to cut all the guy's clothes off.

Now that's funny. :D

Hopefully I past my fighting days now, but if I'm ever in that position, I'll have to give that a go.

On two occasions I used the knives pulled on me, to 'scalp' my attackers. Not proper Injun style, just removing most of the hair, not the skin. :D This pattern was bought to an end when a 3rd's, knife was so blunt, it wouldn't cut the hair. :(

I never thought about the cloths thing. Excellent.

However, I guess this is all in the past for me. As given the choice, I'd rather not be in a situation where anyone can pull a knife, in the first place.

Greg.

The Badger really dislikes that crisps dont come in resealable packages. Can anyone explain why no-one has thought of this?

Perhaps because the average bag of crisps is intended to be a single serving and is usually consumed within a short time. There is therefore no need to invest in resealable packaging, as in most cases it wouldn't be used.

Non stop news stories about how facebook should have a 'panic button' after that girl got murdered after meeting a man on facebook.

NO ONE HAS SAID HOW IF SHE HAPPILY WENT ON HER STUPID WAY TO MEET THE GUY A PANIC BUTTON WOULD HAVE HELPED A DAMN.

It's been annoying me more and more. One side, *fruitcage*ed-up psychopath. The other side, naive, stupid gullible girl who went and met someone she didn't know off the internet. While it's a tragic event and obviously very sad for the family and her friends, I completely fail to see how its the website's responsibility.

How when someone goes off to meet someone they met on the internet, that's considered "weird" - as opposed to metting someone you met on the train, or in a bar, or whatever...

Is that still considered weird?

I met my current GF of 4ish years through Myspace.

;)

On a similar note. She managed to back my Spitfire into a parking bollard today.

<_<

Archived