My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Or is it poetic justice greg?

You don't appreciate your car. So your car doesn't appreciate you on a rainy day. :P

Not true, I appreciate & look after it. It's the corner stone of most of my business & this is the first time in 11 years of ownership that it has let me down.

It's allegedly fixed now: £200 for a recon distributor module. Fingers crossed that's it.

My bike got wet! :( Gutter, as it's a Yamaha & probably going to turn into a pile of rust now! (I base this on personal experience of all the other Yamahas I've had, that have seen rain & started to rust away, almost immediately. :rolleyes: & the spots of rust I found while drying it off with a tea towel this morning. There was even some on the frame welds, which is odd, as it's supposedly an alloy frame. :o

& I'm going to have to work over the weekend to catch up. Never mind. <_<

People who can't be bothered to put trolleys away in supermarket carparks. I often have my lunch on the bench outside my local Tescos and the amount of people who can't be bothered to walk an extra 20-30 feet to put their trolley away astounds me. They just push them in the general direction of the path that leads past the shop and in front of the parking spaces, so trolleys end up spewing over into spaces meaning noone can park there. I've even seen people just unload there trolley and leave it perched against the bumper of the person next to them.

It's a bit like taking your tray & rubbish back to the bin thing at Mac-shitterburgers. I always do it, as I figure it's 'the right thing to do'. But most folk leave it on the table, claiming my actions could put some, poor, minimum wage, tard, out of work! :blink:

So, my rants today are:

Honda, for not being quite as reliable as I would like.

& Yamaha, for being 'oh too reliable' in the turning to rust at the first sign of rain department.

Greg.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please hold. The forum stasi will be sending an unmarked car to your house shortly. ;)

Also, see my previous comment. If you have an issue with individuals, take it up with them in PM or report it to forum staff.

By the tone and wording of his post, i'd say it regards forum staff. Doesn't stop you investigating internally I suppose.

Todays annoyance; Women. Confused is an understatement.

In regards to the shopping trolleys.

A few years ago a little "old lady" (read the english word for female dog), recond it would be a good idéa to just pusch the trolley she had just unloaded into her car out on the parkinglot without looking. This meaning that said trolly found it's way infront of the car infront of me. He slamed on his break, and so did I missing him by a few mm, unfortunately the guy behind me was of the normal Skåneish driving style (meaning, he drives to fast, to close and the indicators on his car are just cosmetic) ramed in to the rear of my car. The conversations that followed where... heated to say the least.

Todays rants

People who think it's a good idea to "cut" infront of you on the freeway with out turning there indicator lights on.

But at least I know my breaks and breaklights work.

Having been one of those poor minimum wage 'tards, I can safely say that there's always something else to be doing other than clearing up after obnoxious chavs who're too lazy to cook and/or clear up after themselves.

I did it for a week out of choice. I had a well paid job at the time & took a weeks holiday to work at my local Mickie D's.

I'd always been a fan of the clown & wondered what it was like to work there, how it all worked etc.

I had a great time & was impressed by how well it was run. Wages were poo but that's society for ya. Personaly I'd be happy to pay 20% more if wages rose acordingly. Of course our 'system' will never alow that, so unlucky all round.

I used to put my tray back before I worked there, so this had very little bearing on my belief that I was doing the right thing.

BTW, I realy meant propper tards. Not just brain dead slackers or good folk, starting out at the bottom of the pile. I've often noticed that folk who round the trolleys & trays up are what was once labeled handicapped. Please excuse me if I don't use the appropriate politically correct term. Either way, I'll continue to clear up behind myself. Hopefully this wont be depriving any one of a job (especially folk on minimum wage, who are prepared to get out there & do something, instead of poncing off the tax payer). I don't for one minute think it will. Lazy folk just use this as a flimsy excuse to support their slovenliness.

Greg.

I have a *fruitcage* rant for you guys.  My first class every day has mandatory attendance and doesn't allow late walk ins so I have to be on time.  Yet my university refuses to assign enough buses to my route, so we all have to wait 30-40 minutes and watch all the full buses drive past.  Fast forward to today, when I finally missed a class because of this faggotry.  Everyone and my stop pays the same bus fees as those of the buses driving past, but we can't get on the goddamn bus!

You wake up at 0830? Poor baby.... Yesterday I was at work in Liverpool for 0630 and on the road to Glasgow by 0645.

Go to bed earlier. Get up earlier. Get to your class on time. Stop whining. :waggle: When you find yourself in the real world, you'll be wishing you were back where you are now.

Impatient people

I know my sister is only trying to help me get a job, but waking me up at like 9 o'clock to ask if my SIA application pack has arrived in the post when I've already told her on multiple occasions that the post doesn't come until half 10 at the earliest is taking the ###### a bit. Patience is a virtue. Up to ten days until it arrives, and it's been 3. Give it a chance...

Sod off I wake up at 830 already.  I only get 6.5-7.5 hours of sleep as it is

You wake up at 0830? Poor baby.... Yesterday I was at work in Liverpool for 0630 and on the road to Glasgow by 0645.

Go to bed earlier. Get up earlier. Get to your class on time. Stop whining. :waggle: When you find yourself in the real world, you'll be wishing you were back where you are now.

You guys are lucky... I get out of bed at 0500, that is if im lucky and my son hasen't waken me up at 0430 when he usally wakes up.

*fruitcage* M4 AEGs.

I have two in for repair, and every time I fix an issue, another one crops up out of *fruitcage* nowhere. And because they're M4s, the disassembly to get to the gearbox is a total *bramston pickle* and a half.

And now the selector on my own AR-15 is playing up.... AFSHFGFKRDSJHKL:JFGSDKA:JFIQ$£"UJ(Q"$£ITR(IGKPROSD

Archived