My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

I had to use excessive force to plop a new trigger onto my MEU, and "excessive" is not a word I use often. I had to fiddle with the bloody thing for over an hour, not mentioning half a bucket of yellow snot that most probably was supposed to be grease I found inside the gun. At least it held all the tiny gubbins together.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*fruitcage* YOU FIRST BUS!!!

Had a lovely fat, unpolite, *suitcase* desk worker! Is customer service not part of training or personal standards!

Trying to get a student bus pass after college today, just started and i show her my student ID card and £60, "sorry this isn't ID for a student bus pass" blink.gif what the actual *fruitcage*!! She hands me a leaflet and says i have to fill it out and get it stamped by college, Oh and there is a £10 fee to be able to buy a student bus pass???huh.gif Walk from the bus station to college, get it filled out and stamped, then im told i need to get a passport photo for it too, okay not too bad there is a booth at the bus station, so i walk back get into the booth ANOTHER 5 quid later i hand the photos, stamped leaflet and student ID card to the woman "The pitures have to be stamped" Now major what the actual *fruitcage*! Are you still unconvinced that the pictures are of me and that i am enrolled at the college! So go back to college get the pictures stamped and go back. Hand my student ID card, stamped leaflet, stamped photos and £70.... Monthly bus pass now costs £65 not £60 and they only needed one photo........FFFFFFFUUUUU****************** So 2 hours later £20 extra and on the verge of telling the woman to go *fruitcage* her self and go on a diet i finnally have a bus pass.

College is good tho :)

Won't be long till St Johns Shopping Centre Liverpool plays christmas music then, as they always seem to start just after other shops stock christmas items. Leave it till december. :waggle:

I think I'm the only member in here, who likes christmas :blink:

Rant of the day. Shouting and swearing at a 1 year old child, there is just no justification for it. :angry:

Tell a child off when they have misbehaved, by all means, but shouting at a child like its an adult, is idiotic.

Indeed, the only thing it'll achieve is making the poor child cry.

On a similar note:

Parents who get ###### off because you told one, or several, of their children to stop running around in the hospital emergency room.

Control your *fruitcage* children and I won't have to tell them in the first place. <_<

I prefer telling them to get a bloody TV, especially when there's one mum with more than 4 young kids.

I got bashed in the leg by a lady with a pram the other day. Was about to get angry with her when I realised it was my sister ambushing me. Still gave her evils though.

You said the right thing.

I hate how when a child does something wrong, it is always someone elses fault, not the parents (As in, what was said above, parent hasn't kept an eye on their child, so should fix their childs mess). <_<

Why do parents ask their child/baby "Why did you do that, WWHHYYY??!!!?? Am sick to my back teeth" ( I edited out the swear words), when they know their child can not talk yet. For my bebenfit, so that they don't feel bad about shouting at their child/baby? :waggle:

I'll let her off, if the child is an actual demon. Though maybe, just maybe, loving him might change him :P

Really?

What's wrong with them?

Our unit's Landy's vary wildly. We have one that barely even goes into gear thanks to a nackered clutch which has been reported in the past to REME.

Having driven a different set today, I think it might be fair to change that to TA REME.

For some reason, I just don't like driving on dual cariageways with only one working gear.

OK.

WOLF Rovers have a great feature to stop you falling asleep on motorways.

They make you sit in a position that David Blane could only manage for half an hour then weave all over the road.

If you can fall asleep under those conditions you have narcolepsy.

*fruitcage* YOU FIRST BUS!!! 

College is good tho 

Yay bureaucracy with poor communications, had my share of that before, especially when it comes to university

I don't understand you humans.

Ah *fruitcage*, thats it, I officially owe you a beer if you ever come to Texas

The sheer stubborn idiocy of certain members of the Zeroin mod staff.

Never mind being one of the top five rated traders on the forum, five years on there, and doing my best to help their site any way I could, if you dare to disagree with their way of doing things you're met with sarcasm, threats, and a perma ban, after which they slag you off knowing you can't do anything about it.

*fruitcage* pathetic.

Thing is, I've had warnings on both here and there and in comparison between the two, the difference is incredible. The most banned people on there aren't the fourteen year old illiterate idiots who can't spell their own name and break the rules like it was going out of fashion, they're the people that practically have built the forum through sharing their knowledge, helping other members and doing their best and yet have to watch their forum go down the toilet because there aren't enough mods to deal with the 4000 members.

There are some great guys on the mod team, but they are so ridiculously allergic to constructive criticism it beggars belief, and when they lose control of the situation they just ban anyone who disagrees with them.

Thanks Ben, I appreciate it :P

Spetznazdave87, I've had the pleasure of playing with and against some of the mods on there and all I can say is they were basicly spoiled kids who would spit out their dummy if they didn't get things their own way. I can pm you details if you want to know more. Also their rep for running away was worse than the french army

A lot of the mods are ok, it's just a couple that seem to go out of their way to be *rickrolls* under the guise of 'enforcing the rules'. They do as little as possible for as long as possible, and then when they lose control they overreact and ban/infract everyone up to the eyeballs while never learning from their mistakes. I mean, the old ASCUK was strict but at least they actually knew what they were doing.

APB closed for good yesterday and just around the same time it turned out that Real Time Worlds screwed us over. Apparently, 90% of what the press saw of APB was a carefully orchestrated sham, with scripted shootouts and chases played out by specially trained guys from the RTW QA, the company was basically a huge Charlie Foxtrot and they couldn't even get their *suitcase* together to fix the problems on time. Not mentioning the stupid bugs like using the system's decimal separator settings for config file generation, which rendered customization engine unusable by betatesters not from UK or US and took no less than two month to be found and fixed. At least back in the early beta the soundtrack was available as MP3 files, so I just, well, "backed it up". And when the company folded, nobody even wanted to buy out the game and support it!

The company Real Time Worlds thought adding another "contender to World of Warcraft's crown", by the name of All Points Bulletin (APB), to the already swollen MMORPG scene would be a good idea.

They were wrong. Went into administration and nobody saw the company or game as viable enough to save. Now it seems all the teasers and game clips were falsified too. Good times.

Archived