My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was car park marshalling, he tried to be clever and overtake the flow of traffic in the field then realised he'd overtook on the wrong side and there wasn't a space, so instead of admitting he wasn't as smartass as he thought he just left his car in the way. I asked him to move his car as it was causing an obstruction so he punched me.

The boss blocked his car in with a couple of Defenders from the farm and had the old bill round when he came back to his car.

We were gonna give him a going over, but the council are giving us a hard time as it is.

We think the council are waiting for a brown envelope before giving us the permission for next season. <_<

I've been assaulted twice, nearly assaulted gawd knows how many times, nearly had to jump in to restrain a guy that took 4 guys to calm down, had people get really, really arsey with me, flipping me off and calling me all sorts of names when I'm just trying to get things sorted for them, had people swear at me because they thought I've been following them, helped a PCSO keep a group of a dozen kids out of a store whilst encouraging one of them to jump off a cliff, seen Andy Peters, chased at least 3 people, faced down 2 guys who were trying to nick meat, told off some random woman for leaving her four kids and a pram next to the door of a busy store whilst she went and did her shopping for half an hour, had to keep an eye on little old ladies because they kept nicking huge legs of lamb, been kicked out of a store for growing a beard by the twat manager who had a 'tache, chased after a deaf lady who didn't hear the store alarm going off...and worn a Christmas hat with tissue stuffed up it so it stood straight up off my head around a store for a few shifts before Xmas itself.

If you ignore the fact that that particular policy is about to destroy their economy and industry as the workforce ages and retires, without a large enough young adult population to replace them.

The vast majority of their citizens are poor villagers, usually, farmer, and are not involved in the industries they make their exports profits from. Im sure China can dig up more workers from the countryside if they need more for those industries later on. Every argument Ive heard about China has been human rights ###### or Westerners who are afraid to admit China is the new superpower

The countryside still has to abide by the one child policy...

True, but enforcing it is easyer said than done. Also the side that doesn't get reported on so much is that, as boys are prefered over girls, new born girls are sometimes killed at birth or just dumped allowing the family to have another child

Archived