My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How will you find time to play with your DSi if you don't have enough to make a few phone calls? :P

Because when I'm at work...let's just say I've gone through 6 books in 3 weeks, done countless newspaper SuDoku, and god knows how many games of Solitaire on my phone. The DSi is quite literally a way of distracting myself from this particularly irritating, useless, busy-body, micro-managing *fruitcage*tard *badgeress* of a supervisor who everyone complains about.

I just need something to do for the other 8 hours of the day.

Well making phone calls would kill 5 minutes :)

Todays rant is total strangers sending multiple friend requests on PSN just because you played one game of CoD against them. I ignored the first one so don't send more

I *fruitcage* hate insomnia. I know I should be asleep. I have to work tomorrow morning, but nooooo. For some inconceivable reason I can't sleep.

Mother of god, this I know. I'll get to the point where I can't even keep my eyes open, lie down to sleep, but can't. I once went 3 days with a total f 4 hours of sleep, could hardly stand, but whenever I tried to sleep I could only close my eyes and lay there for a few hours. It helped, but was nowhere near as restful as sleeping. Most nights now I get 4-5 hours

I once went 7 days with less than an hour's sleep per night.... :nosleep: And pretty demanding physical exertion from dawn 'til way past midnight...

It's called being in the Army...

Of course, by the end, pretty much our entire platoon were seeing things and whatnot... I was sure the bergan of the guy in front of me during a march was talking to me... And I didn't consider that remarkable. :huh:

I have an informative writing essay due on wednesday, and we didn't get to pick the topic.

I have to do Marie Curie, while one of the guys in my class gets to do "The Few".

He is a disrespectful little gobshite and was slagging them off as "some *fruitcage* *suitcasey* pilots"

I can't trade topic, and I can't slap the *suitcase* out of him.

I have an informative writing essay due on wednesday, and we didn't get to pick the topic.

I have to do Marie Curie, while one of the guys in my class gets to do "The Few".

He is a disrespectful little gobshite and was slagging them off as "some *fruitcage* *suitcasey* pilots"

I can't trade topic, and I can't slap the *suitcase* out of him.

Can't? Or won't?

Carefully chosen wordplay would go right over his head. I'd have to be sledgehammer crude to get the point across.

And yeah, I guess I *could* slap him, but since I'm the only one in the class who actually paid to be on the course, it'd be retarded to risk getting kicked off.

Cheers :) I got checked out because my sister did an Autism Quotient test on Facebook and I gave it a go. Autists generally score over 35 on this test... I got 44!

In a way, I'm glad I have a name for it. It explains a LOT in my life I have never understood - why I struggle to spot nuances and keep up in conversation, why I am so scatterbrained, why I am so OCD about the stupidist things and every small thing has to be planned. I will walk intentionally looking down to avoid standing on cracks in paving stones, but won't look out for the lamp standard dead ahead...

On the other hand, I dont want to make a big deal about it but as soon as something as big as this comes into my head, I have to think about it and obsess about it over and over. Nature of the beast.

*le sigh*

This is interesting, I've read the Wikipedia article on Asperger's, quite a significant amount of it seems to apply to me.

In a way, I'm glad I have a name for it. It explains a LOT in my life I have never understood - why I struggle to spot nuances and keep up in conversation, why I am so scatterbrained, why I am so OCD about the stupidist things and every small thing has to be planned. I will walk intentionally looking down to avoid standing on cracks in paving stones, but won't look out for the lamp standard dead ahead...

On the other hand, I dont want to make a big deal about it but as soon as something as big as this comes into my head, I have to think about it and obsess about it over and over. Nature of the beast.

I am the same :/

I have a very mild version so it doesnt affect my life on a minute to minute basis, but its annoying. I have to put everything in order.

The most annoying part is spending all day constructing my side of a conversation I need to have with someone... only to forget it all and revert to a beta personality when it actually comes to the speaking!

Archived