My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Hey folks

Just tried the test after reading pevious posts and seeing a lot of similarites with myself.

Your Aspie score: 103 of 200

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 120 of 200

You seem to have both Aspie and neurotypical traits

Mostly got average (4-6), but got a high score for NT Hunting (7.2) and a low score for Aspie Perception

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway now for the rant.

Cisco Final One.

Pass mark: 70%

My mark: 69.9%

I mean seriously what the hell is that all about? Stupid Cisco and your exam giving two right answers (yes i checked after) but only one 'correct' one. That is just irritating.

'FireKnife'

Seems like you know it already, but cutting out the pot smoking might help you with some of those issues. It sure as hell helped me with a few of them.

So-Much-Win.png

Aside from memes, I can't find a "drunk" thread. I think we had one, what are forums without a "drunk" thread? That or I'm drunk enough to confuse Arnie's with a different forum.

Also, I'm having a tear-my-*albatross*-off period at work, mostly because the goddamn European Commission suddenly said "We'll extend the program, we will extend it, HAHAHA NO.", suddenly speeding the process of finishing it up a year before we planned to. Of course all kinds of FUBAR were uncovered and now I have a week to sort it out. Makes me wanna bring a shotgun to work.

You mean a kerb? <_<

Pow! Spelling Nazi strikes again!

Anyway, today's rant is, again, money related.

The Army Pay Centre has *STILL* not got its collective head out of its collective *albartroth* long enough to correct the significant shortfall in my daily pay. And we're talking about £20 per day that I'm missing.

Makes life a seriously stressed struggle on a daily basis. :(

Oh God .. views people:

If some one was to say that something is bitchin' and they meant it to be negative item.

What would you do especially since this person is about as street as David Cameron.

Plus I am right in thinking anyone who does use that term would mean it in a positive way?

^

What he said.

And the other rant, was is there no body in Aberdeen that needs computer support that i am qualified for. Think i might have to break into houses and sabotage PC's so that they have to phone me up so i can fix them at cost.

Don't tut, PC World do it all the time, they just do it before they sell it to you so you can buy into the whole 'tech-guys' ######, where they send a plumber to fix your PC when you phone up.

'FireKnife'

Oh God .. views people:

If some one was to say that something is bitchin' and they meant it to be negative item.

What would you do especially since this person is about as street as David Cameron.

Plus I am right in thinking anyone who does use that term would mean it in a positive way?

Its kind of like "forget about it" which is said forgetaboutit. This can be used as a positive and a negative, maybe push them in that diretion? As "*badgeressin*" is just a positive "*badgeressin*", but "*badgeress* is crazy" is definitly a negative and not a negative, negative. :blink::huh::P

I'm mildly annoyed by whatever people are searching for my posts and going around the threads putting -1s on them. Regardless of the content of the posts. Only mildly, because it's not like it means anything, it's just a bit irksome.

If you've got a problem, have the balls to drop me a PM and say what you've got to say instead of sneaking around anonymously putting -1 votes on posts that have nothing to do with it.

I'm mildly annoyed by whatever people are searching for my posts and going around the threads putting -1s on them. Regardless of the content of the posts. Only mildly, because it's not like it means anything, it's just a bit irksome.

If you've got a problem, have the balls to drop me a PM and say what you've got to say instead of sneaking around anonymously putting -1 votes on posts that have nothing to do with it.

What is the point of plus/minus marking, is it the old scoring system in disguise (On a smaller scale of course)? :huh:

Also, maybe you have an admirer who doesn't like the fact you've ignored them. You know how stalkers can be... :unsure:

Edit:- Dang, as I posted it went up by one, what the duck...

There is no point in the plus/minus marking, that I'm aware of. At present, they seem to only represent a way to praise or denigrate a particularly good or poor post.

However, they are linked to a Profile Stat called "Reputation" which was hidden by Arnie after the issue was raised in thread over in Site Suggestions.

Of course, like everything else, the system is open to abuse. Because some people have nothing better to do, and lack the common decency or bravery to take an issue up directly with the person concerned. <_<

Archived