My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody Sony headphones.

Why do they have a really short lead and an extension piece?

What is the logic in this?

Surely thats more expensive to make than a longer lead?

And since I actually use the sodding things, the extension kept coming unplugged when I fed it under my shirt, or whatever.

And I have now lost the bloody extension somewhere at college.

therefore you will not lose it there. maybe sue the college too. yeah, stick it to the man!

Suing a college in the UK is like Pyronecrobestiality, nothing good will happen if you try it :P

Anyway for my rant, the post office (again).

I have ordered a few choice airsoft items at the beginning of the week which were sent by First Class post on Monday. It is now Thursday and still no item which is irritating as i needed some of the stuff i ordered for this Sunday and i probably wont be here tomorrow morning due to college and having a busy weekend.

'FireKnife'

POT HOLES! ARGHHHHHH

Now i dont know what its like where everyone else lives but i live in quite a rural area and let me tell you the council are complete and utter wankers... the weather throughout christmas has completely knackered the roads leaving pot hole after pot hole which are quite literally unavoidable in some parts. I've had my car for 2 years now and have had no problems with it, but in the last week i've had a bit of *suitcase* in my life which left me less aware of things i spose and has left me victim of said pot holes. My exhaust is making a nice caughing noise and theres some aweful squeeking coming from the front of the car so thats gonna cost me ;( what annoys me the most is that i, like every other pot hole victim has paid *fruitcage* road tax and you just expect a little something for your money lol :@

fireknife, we have no sympathy for you.

you knew full well when ordering stuff to be delivered by royal fail, that it would take at least a week, if not more.

shame on you for expecting them to do their job in a timely manner for which you pay for.

:P

Maybe not sue the college... Perhaps just don't be one of those twats who wears headphones under their shirts?!

Bit harsh eh?

shame on you for expecting them to do their job in a timely manner for which you pay for.

Well at least they ain't Parcel Farce. With Royal Mail they at least bring your item with them instead of just an 'Attempted Delivery' slip. Even if it does turn up a week or two late.

Doesn't help that i am still awaiting compensation from them for an item they lost, retards.

the weather throughout christmas has completely knackered the roads leaving pot hole after pot hole which are quite literally unavoidable in some parts

Come to rural Scotland, we have entire road sections missing :P

'FireKnife'

You don't have roads in Scotland. A couple of ruts with a grass strip in the middle counts as an A-Road pretty much anywhere north of Dundee! :P

EDIT:

Still not got the money from the scumbags who wrecked my kit.

Seems that my brother-in-law AND my sister are on their side... <_< At least, they're certainly not helping me, and seem to be actively helping them.

I'm off on UK Ops for two weeks tomorrow, so I don't have time to deal with it until I get back.

I've filled in the form to take the case to the County Court, but I'm not convinced I'll win - the scumbags have lawyered up already. <_<

The whole thing really makes my blood boil.

My sister and brother-in-law aren't the people who owe me the money, though... :unsure:

no, but it may incite them to be more helpful, and perhaps argue your case to the people who do.

maybe not pinch stuff, but just keep on at them, so they eventually side with you just to shut you up!

Can't see that happening, somehow...

Although I'd love to get ninja'd up and exact vengeance by torching some cars... :ph34r:

Doesn't help that I don't know the address of the scumbags who owe me money, and my brother in law refuses to tell me.

Guess I'll just have to send the court papers in and see what happens.

*Sigh* I don't need this...

Let this be a lesson to all. NEVER do a favour for anyone... :waggle:

Maybe not sue the college... Perhaps just don't be one of those twats who wears headphones under their shirts?!

Ben.

And what, pray tell, is twattish about keeping a trailing cable that is attached to 2 pieces of moderately expensive personal tech out of the way of stuff?

I don't get your logic. :huh:

Must admit i have a habit of threading mine through a gap between my shirt buttons, makes it less likely to sag and get pulled down into my shirt. Add to that i always wear a shirt when out anyway.

Anyway new rant: College.

Why has my day been basically wasted. Firstly our morning lecturer (morning being 11.15-12.45) tells me that he has no plan and that we should catch up on anything we haven't done when only 3-4 members of the class are behind and that is their fault that they are too lazy to catch up. Secondly our afternoon lecturer gives us a half assed presentation about Dynamic Routing then tells us we have a meeting with RGU (local vocational University) which i am not going to but get told i have to. As i write this the meeting is going ahead and no-one seems to care i am not there.

I would go home were it not for meeting the GF in about 1-1/2 hours.

'FireKnife'

Archived