My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Not so much a rant, more an annoying fact, I have to face. Building a lego APC from Aliens (Due to boredom and having to rest now and again whilst stripping the wall paper, in the back bedroom) and I need to buy a lego tractor - already have one for when kiddies pop over - to get the correct wheels, but its sold out everywhere except online or ebay. Bugger.

Also, trying to decide if I should sell my tokyo marui Desert Eagle or keep it just to look at, as I will never skirmish it (Due to the five seven being my new love, bye bye P90, the love has gone, so please move on).

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've looked, and have not been able to find the exact wheel, they genrally don't have every lego piece/wheel/plate for sale (Which is annoying) on the "pick a brick" section.

Thanks for the help, any way, appreciated.

Edit:- Found it on the Argos website for £8.00 delivered-

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3865424/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CToys+and+games%7C14417629/c_2/2%7C14417629%7CLego+and+construction+toys%7C14417829.htm

We don't care about your student whining about not having work to do...

Get a real job and you'll see how crappy life becomes. :P

I actually prefer working to studying ... At least with work i know that when i get out of it, it's over for the day. No study at home and stuff. And off-course .. less tuition money, more guns :D

But i do am ###### about the fact that i had to pay 60€ just to have my name as the proprietor of my own car after i finished paying it to the bank <_<

My rant for the day is the fact that I was stupid enough to leave my wallet in the changing rooms in Topman in Liverpool on Friday. Realise ten minutes later, go running back only to find that some theiving scumbag has nicked it. Not happy. The security staff were very helpful as was the guy in the car park as I explained to him why I didn't have my ticket, so all hope in humanity is not quite lost...

Indeed it does. Being made redundant while on sick leave also sucks.

My rant for the day: SeeTickets.

*suitcase* website, says phone up.

Even worse phone service, that says go online. <_<

Sorted now though, Sonisphere festival here we come.

Got myself one of these http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.aspx?id=330

Bloody thing won't work. Remote control sends but it doesn't have any effect. Tested all kinds of tricks provided by The Internet, but still nothing. I guess something is really wrong with it. However my birthday is on wednesday and this was a gift from me to myself. Now the gift has turned in to frustration.

*fruitcage* it.

MXSCAN

Set up a mailenable bridgehead mail server, and mxscan as some nigerians have gotten hold of my email address.

Can I get the keyword filter to actually work?

Grrrr!

It is stopping spam, and highlighting potential spam, but only via the external markers such as spambot lists.

Turning up to an interview after being told all i need to bring is myself and then being asked to conduct a 15 minute presentation on the difference between corporate and SME business's in front of 12 people i've never before

I elected to leave the interview process at that stage isntead of making an *albartroth* of myself

G&G AMP4 with blowback

No idea why it wont fit, it just doesnt quite have a reach on the locking plates to sit under the mounting points, i can only presume the few extra mm's for the blowback plate have caused this,

As i replied to the seller im not overally bothered it didnt fit, i can sell it on and it wasnt his fault,

but didnt appreciate the language in his mail for nuetral feedback that didnt even affect his rating

My friend was killed in a car crash with the telegraph pole, the pole won his mini lost. And now I don't even know how to grieve and I'm just *fruitcage*ed off with everything more than usual now.

I'm really sorry to hear about your friend. Sometimes life can throw *suitcase* like this in your face without rhyme nor reason. I'd recommend finding a grief counselor to help you get through what will be a very difficult time - it's not a sign of weakness to ask for help.

it's not a sign of weakness to ask for help.

Very true, ignore those that think badly of you for doing so.

My new rant: eBay.

How much *fruitcage* money do you bunch of *suitcase* eaters want to frigging rob me of. I sold an item that is £5 in one month, the only item i have sold on there. They have taken £13.32 out of my Paypal account. Seriously what the hell.

'FireKnife'

since eBay.co.uk no longer allows seller to leave anything apart from positive feedback for buyers.

Click positive,

Open comment box,

Put: It may say positive but the buyer was a complete #insert appropriate expletive# will not deal with again as long as i shall live.

Wait until eBay disable the comment box.

Laugh at the small minded individuals who run eBay and can't deal with a single disgruntled customer.

Have fun.

:P

'FireKnife'

Buying SO much kit recently. Having come over a bit femme to deal with a break up, retail therapy seems to be the only thing keeping me sane.

Ah well, its an investment I suppose. And some of it might actually be useful...

Archived