My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One day somebody will invent a sanitising bag that every 30 minutes you unzip, get into and all of a sudden there is 0% bacteria on your body

then we will all die cus our immunse system deteriates and actually getting poo in your mouth is deadly

until that day i'll continue to be a man, using toilet paper and not carrying alcohol hand rub in my "manbag"

haha its actually a laptop bag, for none other than ymy laptop and company docs, but the misses calls it my manbag for some reason........

On a seperate note, who actually gets poo on their finger and then doesnt wash their hands anyway? and who would then go and buy a creamcake and lick their finger clean knowing it had poo on it?

i think he may be pulling our leg, or he wasnt taught basic hygience at school and just spent a few years with pooey fingers before buying a whoosh system.........

I'm not pulling your legs.

I don't wipe.

I did an experiment at school where you get some flourescent bacteria on growth medium and then wipe a finger over it with bog paper over your finger.

You then wait until the end of the lesson and go under a black light.

It was done with 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 layers of paper and with no wash, quick run under some water and hot soapy water washes giving 18 subjects plus a 6 subject control group.

It took soapy water and at least 3 layers of paper to not have any glowing bacteria on you at the end of the lesson.

We then took scrapings from under our nails and cultured them and they were choc full of ######.

Your hands are minging dirty pretty much all the time. At least if you wipe your *albartroth* with your hand you make an effort to clean it since there is definitely *suitcase* on there.

Those micro showers are cool, much more refreshing than a courtesy wipe too.

OT

Today I am ###### off with UPS. I called them and changed the delivery address on my parcel and stayed in my office all day.

They drove right past. No phone call (they asked for my number when I changed the address), no horn beep, no knock.

Gah!

OFFT:

But even if you "wash your hiney" you then need to dry by wiping so risk getting pooey water on you anyway? then not to mention touching all otehr abthroom related items that non washers have touched, you sort of dont solve the problem??

Back OT:

Yes UPS suck, always use HDNL, or "Yodel" as they are now called. They ship over 3 million items in the UK each day have a 99.9% success rate. (no i dont work for them, but now many that do)

Unrant: I was 18 on Sunday. 'Tis awesome :)

Rant: Took my car for an MOT today after paying £2500 to insure it and it needs some welding and rear suspension bushes. Also the back brakes don't work. At all... They say it'll be under £300 to fix. That's still too much :(

Rant: I'm thirty today. Sucks....

:rofl:

Thank someone i am only 22 next birthday.

My rant: Aberdeen City Council. Ok so instead of spreading out the roadworks and getting them done one at a time to reduce the associated traffic build up they do them all in the same two weeks, on the only two roads in from the North so now it has gone from a 30 min trip to a 3hr one for me. <_<

Retards.

'FireKnife'

:rofl:

Thank someone i am only 22 next birthday.

My rant: Aberdeen City Council. Ok so instead of spreading out the roadworks and getting them done one at a time to reduce the associated traffic build up they do them all in the same two weeks, on the only two roads in from the North so now it has gone from a 30 min trip to a 3hr one for me. <_<

Retards.

'FireKnife'

Edinburgh City Council. The Edinburgh City Tram project.

That is all.

Unrant: I was 18 on Sunday. 'Tis awesome :)

Rant: Took my car for an MOT today after paying £2500 to insure it and it needs some welding and rear suspension bushes. Also the back brakes don't work. At all... They say it'll be under £300 to fix. That's still too much :(

*can't resist urge*

Sell it and buy a decent Xantia for the £300

'93 to early '98 (Mk1/S1 better looking and grill is seperate from the bumper) should be cheaper to insure, for some reason, despite having better safety features, the late '98 onwards (Mk2/S2 with inflated bumpers and grill is part of the bonnet) are one insurance group higher.

1.9TD, SX spec is a good one to go for, electric windows all round, A/C (get it regassed in the winter as its half price), stereo with 3.5mm jack for mp3 player (how did they know about mp3's in the 90's? :D )

The late Mk1's had better spec than the early Mk2's of the same level.

Remove the cat, tweak the fun screw on top of the fuel pump and adjust the boost of the turbo and they go even better.

I know of someone who tweaked the same engine in their 306 and got over 200bhp (not bad as it's 92bhp to start with).

Oh and they also run on vegetable oil so cheap to run.

Bloody hell, only last year I did the same check for a mate and they came out 1/3 of those prices.

Ok, forget the Xantia, get a 2CV :D

Or walk for the next 7 years.

I forsee an increase in uninsured drivers, which will result in premiums going up, which will result in more uninsured drivers.

What effect did taking your voluntary excess up to £1000 do?

Frig me i am glad my insurance for this year is £537.40

Then again i am 21, 2 years NCB and drive a 1.0 Micra 52 reg (the old box shaped one).

Damn and i'll be 27

Again :rofl:

Edinburgh City Council. The Edinburgh City Tram project.

True.

But do you have pedestrian lights 10 metres after every exit on every major roundabout?

'FireKnife'

How is your insurance so muchhhhhcccccchhchchchchchchchchc?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I drive a 56 plate lexus IS220D, 180bhp Diesel and my insurance fully comp with Aviva is £750 a year, £500 excess, that includes legal cover, hire car, breakdown cover etc.

Im 22 with 2 years NCB, 6 points on my license and a claim within the last 5 years.....................

im young to,.....and by my statistics for points and a claim not a very guurddd one,........

The thing is people get lead far to easily to these price comparison website's because it gives you 100 prices within 2 mintues and is simpler than filling in form after form.

Personally i avoid them like the plague and just spend a few days filling out forms.

The guys that arent on price comparison dont pay middle man costs, advertising costs etc so will usually be cheaper.

I got qoutes from Aviva, Direct line, and a few others than i cant remember now, but they were all cheaper than the comparative comparison websites

Archived